Dumpor.com

Disease Of The Skin

Androgenic Alopecia in Women: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment

Alopecia is the medical language, and in everyday use it is baldness. People, and especially women who suffer from this disease, are prone to serious psychological trauma. Androgenic Alopecia at Women is an irreversible loss of hair against the backdrop of hormonal problems. Baldness in t...

Fat seborrhea of ​​the scalp: symptoms, treatment( medicaments, shampoos, folk remedies), reviews

Seborrhea affects the hairline of the head and those places in the body where the sebaceous glands are most. The strongest stimulant for the production of fat in the skin is the male genital organs of androgens. Therefore, the disease is more common in a strong sex. Contents 1 What is t...

Hair ringings - causes, symptoms, treatment, photos

The appearance of the hair is determined by many factors - external and internal. Among the external factors include quality of care, environmental conditions, etc. Internal factors that affect the condition of the hair are determined by the state of the organism. Often the causes of changes in...

Acne Keloid - Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment

Pancreatic dermatitis of the head or acne keloid is almost exclusively a manly disease of a long course. In women, such dermatitis is extremely rare. Characterized by acne by keloid inflammation in the sebaceous glands and follicles, as a result of which occurs irreversible changes in the surro...

Hair loss telogen - causes, symptoms, treatment, photos

Hair on the human head grows in periods. The active growth phase is called anagen, the phase of further rest is telogen. At any time, about 80-90% of all hair is in the phase of growth, and the rest 20-10% are "resting". Thallogenic hair loss as an anagenic alopecia is a fairly widespread phe...

Alopecia anagennaja - causes, symptoms, diagnostics, treatment

Alopecia in dermatology is called hair loss. This phenomenon may be due to various reasons, therefore, there are several varieties of this pathology. Contents 1 Phases of hair growth 2 Causes of development of 3 Clinical picture of 4 Methods of diagnosis 5 Treatment of ...

Hair distorted - causes, symptoms, treatment, photo

Violation of the shape of hair, which includes trichokinesis, occurs quite often, however, not all patients address this problem to the doctor. To the same diseases of hair, which include the patients so carefree can be attributed to the following: trichoclasia nodule, trichiasis, monelletx, et...

Trichoclasia nodule - causes, symptoms, treatment, photos

Nosebleed or nodular trichoclasia is a disease that is characterized by an extremely high hair strain. Most often, dislocation occurs at a distance of up to 7 cm from the surface of the skin. In trioclacusis, not only hair on the head can be amazed, but also those that grow on the pubic, and in...

Flat facial hair - causes, symptoms, treatment, photo

A hair follicle belongs to the group of keratoses, striking follicular mouths. The disease is relatively rare, and his autonomy remains controversial. Hair follicles, expressed in manifestations of scaly alopecia on the head, and non-tongue baldness in the area of ​​the armpits and pubes, wa...

Tracheal Alopecia - Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, Photo

Alopecia or baldness is a problem faced by people of both sexes and of any age. Hair loss can be provoked by various reasons, including the desire to be fashionable to wear certain types of hairstyles. Contents 1 How do hair grow normally? 2 Causes of 3 Symptoms 4 diagno...