How to get rid of fractures of nails. .. Or breakage of nails
- 30 Jul 19:00
- Body Care
Sometimes you can not immediately notice that the nails have become fragile, however, with the slightest impact the tip of the nail can break even if it was not cracked. This problem is faced by a large number of women. With this problem you can handle, but first of all you needto find out the reason for its appearance.
Why do nails become brittle over time?
This problem may occur due to the following factors:
- 1. Effect of chemicals. Many women are exposed to chemicals in their everyday life or in their professional activities. Often, burns may occur with alkalis or acids. In such a situation, there may be a bundle of the nail and a change in its color.
- 2. Use of varnish. The human nail has a porous structure. In this regard, the components that are part of varnishes and liquids for their removal, can penetrate to a sufficient depth. This can lead to the bundle of the nail plate. At the same time, the risk of such a problem grows many times if you use cheap means.
- 3. Improper care. Nails often become brittle after frequent machining using the cutter. Remember that removing the nail plate is possible only with a special dustbin.
- 4. A deterioration in the condition of the nails can be caused by prolonged contact with water. This is especially needed to think about people who are engaged in swimming.
- 5. Bundle of nail plate may be due to lack of vitamins and trace elements in the body. Eat foods rich in zinc, silicon, calcium, selenium, as well as vitamins D, E and A.
- 6. The problem with the nails can be caused by disorders of the cardiovascular, endocrine and nervous system. Often, the bundle of the nail plate may become a symptom of diabetes mellitus, anemia, or thyrotoxicosis.
Treatment of nails using
trays Handle the problem with natural ingredients based on basins:
- 1. Bath with vegetable oil. Bathtubs with vegetable oil well strengthen nails. Take a half glass of oil and warm it, then add 5 drops of vitamin A and 3 drops of iodine or 5 drops of lemon juice. Such a bath should be done every day for 20 minutes at least 2 weeks.
- 2. Bath with sea salt. The effect of sea water contains a lot of salts, the nail has a great boosting effect, so it is useful several times a year to carry out a monthly course of baths of warm water with sea salt. To strengthen the nails in the bath also add a drop of iodine. This procedure should be done for 20 minutes, every other day, at a rate of 2.5 weeks.
- 3. Bath with olive oil. Heat the cups of olive oil in a water bath to a tolerant temperature and lower your hands for 15 minutes. This procedure should be repeated once a week for one and a half months.
- 4. Bath with vegetable oil and apple cider vinegar. Mix apple vinegar and vegetable oil in equal proportions, warm to a comfortable temperature and lower the fingers in the bath for 15-20 minutes.
- 5. Pot of potatoes. Boil the young purified potatoes in the water. The broth formed in the process of cooking, cool a little. Lower his hands for 15-20 minutes. Such a remedy will help to improve the condition of not only nails, but also skin of hands.
- 6. Bath with lemon. Ripe juicy lemon cut in half. In one halter, stretch the nails of the right hand to the very bottom, to the other - to the left. In this state you need to sit for at least 15 minutes. But remember that if you have cuts or bumps on your fingers, then this procedure is contraindicated for you.
- 7. Bath with berries. Take a small amount of any acidic berries, such as cranberries, cranberries or currants. Understand them before forming a mug. In the resulting tool, lower the nails and leave for 10 minutes.
- 8. Bath with a plantain. A tablespoon of crushed dried leaves of plantain pour half a glass of hot milk. This mixture should be placed on a water bath and heated for 20 minutes. After that, the composition will only drain and cool slightly. Lower the nailbed prepared in this way and hold for 15 minutes.
Other Nail Restoration Tools
Folk medicine knows a lot of recipes that help get rid of the problem of fracture of the nails. Among the most effective ones, the following can be distinguished:
- 1. Wiping the nail plate. To strengthen the nails and prevent their fragility it is useful to wipe the nail plate with lemon or cranberry juice.
- 2. Strengthening with wax. Very useful for fray nails and procedures with beeswax, which are better to do before going to bed. Melt wax in a water bath, wait until it cools to an acceptable temperature and lower your wrists. As a result, fingers form a kind of waxy "thimble", which should be stored until the morning.
- 3. Nail polish mask. To make a fly mask for nails, you need a flying cream, vitamin A, vitamin D and vitamin E. Take 20 parts of the flying cream, 3 parts of vitamin A, 3 parts of vitamin D and 1 part of vitamin E. All thoroughly mix and rub in the nail plate.
- 4. Ointment for nails. Mix 1 egg yolk, 4 grams of melted beeswax and peach oil to a dense pan. This ointment needs to be rubbed in the nails every evening.
- 5. Ointment that restores the color of the nail. To solve the problem of fragility of the nails and restore their beautiful natural color will help the ointment. To prepare it, you need to mix a teaspoon of glycerin, a tablespoon of lemon juice and three tablespoons of rose water.
- 5. Nail Compression. For compress you will need: 70 g of water, 5 g of alum, 25 g of glycerin. All thoroughly mix and make this compress daily for 2 weeks.
- 6. iodine treatment. Will help to strengthen the nails and forever to get rid of their fragility is a simple iodine. To do this, at bedtime, apply a small amount of the dasg on the nail plate to each nail plate. Initially, the nails will turn yellow, but by the morning iodine will be completely absorbed and the nail color will become commonplace.
Using such simple recipes can solve the problem of fray nails and maintain the health of hands in general.