Sharpen and break nails. How to strengthen the nails? Layered nail polish
- 29 Jul 13:30
- Body Care
Not everyone knows that an unprofessional manicure is able to relieve the nails of beauty and health for a long time. What to do if, after the manicure, layered and break down nails, or if they are naturally thin and laminar?
What makes a manicure best of all in a professional wizard or inis no doubt about anyone. But often, obeying the first gust, we sit down on manicure simply because we had to wait in the queue for the hairdresser, and the manicurist was free, or liked the picture made by the previous client. One way or another, the manicure of a random master is fraught with many problems, among which the bundle of nails - one of the most significant. Another reason for bundle of nails can be their weakening due to the lack of calcium and other elements, as well as fungal infection.
If the cause of bundle lies not in fungal infections, but in the mistakes of care or diet, then it is much easier to help them.
How to strengthen your nails at home?
Fragrant nails bring not only aesthetic anxiety, they break off, because of them there are bumps and there is a risk of inflammation of the nail bed. That is why, with the first signs of bundle of nails, it is necessary to exclude contact of unprotected hands with household chemistry, earth and other delusional factors.
Every day it is necessary to start and finish with strengthening masks, which include special nail oils, vitamins D, A.
- Perfectly nail care for ordinary hand creams, which are added to the pharmacy oil solutions of vitamins and aromatic oils( orange, grapefruit, mandarin).Mask put on hands, rubbing in the nails and warming with cosmetic gloves. When strengthening stratifications, you need to re-examine your diet by adding cheese, eggs, fish, carrots and spinach.
- Daily evening massage of hands with oils will help improve nail nutrition, make the massage simple with a simple little brush, completing it with a tray with the addition of sea salt. After the bath should be applied to the hands nutritional cream, and then start the massage with oils.
- When the nails are laminated and broken, it is necessary to choose the correct means for their covering. As an ideal protection one can choose one of the medical varnishes that are applied directly to the nail plate. The lacquered nail file contains vitamins and trace elements that can strengthen nails, and can also be used as a basis for decorative coatings, although it is best to give up the usual varnish for all time.
- If you float and break your nails, then it is advisable to turn to a good specialist and "seal" the nails - this procedure involves the layering of drugs that combine trace elements, proteins and vitamins. Thus, the nails get all that is needed to restore, but their contact with harmful substances and a rigid medium is completely ruled out.
- Along with the seal, it is necessary to regularly nail on the free edge, which stimulates their growth and renewal. It is best to digest the finely abrasive saw( crystal), which does not hurt the nails. The dusts should move in the same direction so that the nails do not straighten even more.
- For nail softening, you can use nutritious baths with olive oil and lemon juice or essential oils. For example, here is this: add two drops of lemon, incense, tea tree, roses and half a teaspoon of jojoba oil and wheat grains into hot water. It's enough just five minutes twice a week to make the nails look much better.
During treatment, you should refrain from removing varnish containing acetone and forget about all types of nail extensions. Indeed, contrary to the assurances of the masters about the safety of the procedure for build-up, it is often the reason for the stratification of previously completely healthy nails.