Permanent makeup of eyebrows: 3 methods and their features
- 27 Jul 06:30
Using permanent make-up allows a woman to have a fresh and well-groomed look at any time of the day. Permanent makeup of eyebrows, lips, and eyelids significantly save time the lady gives meykap.
Engineering makeup:choose for ourselves
For permanent makeup eyebrows women apply in the following cases:
- to add the necessary shape;
- in the presence of islands where eyebrows are absent;
- for stable eyebrow color change;
- with the desire to save time on daily make-up to avoid mistakes during its conduct.
For each of these purposes, it uses its own method, which allows you to achieve the desired effect with the greatest effectiveness. Permanent eyebrows are executed using the following techniques:
- shocking, or shading;
- Hearing Technology;
- is a mixed way.
For all types of permanent eyebrow makeup, natural dyes are used.
The procedure, like all cosmetic manipulations, is individual for every woman - it takes into account not only the features of eyebrows, the growth of hairs on them, but also the shape of the face, the color of hair and other features of the appearance.
Compilation: features of the
method The peculiarity of the shocking technique is to supplement the density of the eyebrows, to equalize their sizes. This method allows you to buy not only the perfect appearance for the eyebrows, but also make it as natural as possible.
The most effective effect is the combination of two techniques - hairspray and straightening. In this case, the eyebrows are divided into wizards for several sections, each of which uses its method.
Decomposition is effective in the presence of gaps in the growth of hairs, as well as when adjusting the permanent. In addition, this method is less traumatic than hairy - after blurring, there is no pronounced edema, and complete healing occurs in 5-6 days.
Hairdressing equipment: reliable correction
If you need to radically change the shape of the eyebrow, then the hair technology gives the most pronounced effect. The method is to carefully scan hairs that copy the direction and line of natural hair. The hair is drawn to a depth of 5-10 mm.
The procedure is more complicated than folding, so its duration is slightly larger. Yes, healing will take about one and a half - two times more time. But which technique you choose, the procedure proceeds practically the same way.
How does the permanent makeup
The specialist you are referring to should be a true professional, have high-quality equipment and a large selection of pigments.
The whole procedure is as follows: the
- specialist is studying the features of your face and only after this sketches a sketch of eyebrows - you will see how your eyebrows and the person as a whole will look when the procedure is complete. This step is very responsible, because later you can change the shape you do not like, though it is possible, but it's difficult enough. Therefore, do not rely only on the taste of the wizard, express all your doubts until you reach the desired result;
- equipment selection. The wizard will offer you the technique by which the procedure will be performed;
- selects the optimum pigment - here you should listen to the wizard, as a specialist knows what kind of pigment will acquire after a while;
- is used for analgesia - special gels and other means are used for this purpose;
- after the completion of the procedure the specialist gives recommendations for further care - both in the healing period and in the future.
Now you can fully appreciate your updated appearance. In the first minutes he seems to you too vivid and daring. Do not be afraid - it is a temporary effect. As healing occurs, mixing the pigment with lymph and blood, and the intensity of the paint decreases by 30-50%.And only in 2 weeks the tattoo will get a finished look.
Healing Stages: Reviews and Recommendations
After you leave the cabin, you will have puffiness and even bruises. Do not be afraid - it's a standard effect. And for healing to be the least painful and with high efficiency, special care is needed.
Care in the early days is very important. It consists in washing cleared with cool water, as well as in applying healing creams and ointments. Excluded visit to the sauna, solarium, swimming pool and applying cosmetics to the area of eyebrows. It is not recommended to tear the crust that will appear during the healing process - they will disappear by themselves, but your actions can further hurt the place of makeup.
The shape and color of eyebrows are finally stabilized after 10-14 days. Reviews suggest that sometimes the healing process takes longer time. Also, clients note that the process is much less painful than with normal tattooing, especially with the use of analgesics.
Persistent eyebrows from 1 year to 3 years. Duration depends on many conditions, individual characteristics of the body, the use of pigments of varying resistance, your lifestyle and even the cosmetics that you use every day. As the pigment is discolored, corrective procedures must be performed, otherwise the eyebrows will be activated.
Since the application of a permanent agent is essentially an eyebrow tattoo, the contraindications to the procedure are exactly the same. It can not be divided into people with the following pathologies:
- diabetes mellitus;
- infectious diseases and manifestly inflammatory processes;
- Keloid scars at the site of the procedure;
- mental disorder;
- drug and alcohol addiction.
It is necessary to refrain from carrying out the procedure during pregnancy and breastfeeding. In addition, pay attention to the menstrual cycle - its middle is the best time for manipulation.
Recommendations for choosing salons
Choosing a decent salon and specialist is not a easy task.
. Focus on the following indicators:
- ask your friends, friends and colleagues - the oral recommendation refers to the most reliable sources of information about the quality of the service provided;Study
- reviews on the Internet - this will help to avoid the wrong decision;
- when visiting the interior, pay attention to the order and cleanliness, and agree to conduct the procedure only if you do not have a claim;
- is equally important for equipment intended for manipulation - it should not be old and uncomfortable for both the wizard and the client. The set of pigments should be large, otherwise it is difficult to choose the optimal tint, operating a small set of colors. Evaluate the quality of pigments - the least quality are Thai paints;
- do not throw yourself at the salon, where the obviously undervalued cost of the procedure is offered - such savings can become an irreparable mistake.
And most importantly - focus on your feelings. If at least something has caused you doubts, it is better to give up the manipulation. Remember - this is your face and your health. Harm can be easily done, and error correction takes too much effort, time and money.