Blue mask for face: Grandma Agathia + recipes with blue clay
- 27 Jul 05:15
When it comes to maintaining the beauty and freshness of the face, you can safely seek help with blue clay. About its amazing qualities it is possible to speak without failing. It contains many of the components we need. These are silver, calcium and phosphorus, aluminum, cobalt andmagnesium, manganese, zinc and copper, molybdenum, iron and nitrogen, as well as other substances. Such a rich chemical composition activates the microcirculation of blood in the skin, thereby improving the metabolism of the epidermal cells, accelerating their regenerative activity.
Blue clay is able to remove radionuclides and toxins, has a pronounced anti-inflammatory, disinfectant, detergent, dampening, viscous and even rejuvenating and lifting effect. For this purpose it is often added to cosmetics for cleansing and active skin care. There is a lot of talk about one such product today.
Blue mask "Ganja Gafi"
A ready-made mask with blue clay and other natural ingredients in the composition.
Closer look at the composition of the mask.
- Water is the basic component of any cosmetic product.
- Blue clay, in fact, is the main ingredient.
- Glycerin is used to attract and retain moisture on the surface of the skin. In dry rooms, he can, on the contrary, take moisture from the skin. This makes it not the most desirable component of creams or serums, but for a mask with clay it is well suited.
- Organic floral water is used as a tonic and moisturizer.
- Cetearyl Alcohol is a skin-safe alcohol that is a natural preservative.
- Zinc Oxide is used as an anti-inflammatory and protective component, it also prevents multiplying by pathogenic bacteria.
- Bentonite is a clay mineral, when mixed with water, it becomes a gel. It has the property of drying the skin. Often it is not recommended to use it.
- Xanthan Gum is a non-toxic thickener and stabilizer.
- Olea Europaea( Olive) Fruit Oil is a valuable and valuable butter of oil.
- Organic Malt extract moisturizes, softens and soothes the skin, an active antioxidant. Contains vitamins A, B, C.
- Oatmeal perfectly nourishes and tans up tired skin.
- Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate is a synthetic emulsifier with moisturizing properties.
- Benzyl Alcohol is an organic compound that is approved for use in cosmetics in small doses. Solvent and preservative.
- Parfum or perfume, aromatic composition.
As claimed by the manufacturer, the blue mask from Hafia is suitable mainly for oily or combination skin. Its action is aimed at deep cleansing of the epidermis, narrowing of the pores and elimination of sebum luster due to the restoration of water-fat balance.
To get the effect you need to clean the skin well from makeup and environmental pollution. If desired, you can dissolve the skin, then apply a dense layer of mask and take a horizontal position of about 10-15 minutes. With warm water, sponge carefully and gently to rinse the dried crust from the face. Wet the skin with a towel, tint and apply a night cream.
With many reviews about this mask it becomes clear that it has a unobtrusive aroma, a nice creamy texture and a softness due to the presence of oil in the composition.
The performance is quite high, this is the confirmation of eight positive and enthusiastic reviews against two who claim that the mask does not have any effect. But here it is more likely in individual characteristics, general health and skin type of each client.
Mascara with blue clay homemade
Today, many girls and women prefer to cook their own body care products on their own. And this is not unreasonable. Whatever the product purchased at the store or even in the pharmacy, nobody can guarantee its naturalness or harmlessness. And what you can do with your own hands will surely contain only the components you need. You are responsible for the quality and freshness of all ingredients. These products can not be stocked up, so there is no need for preservatives and other ingredients that manufacturers have to add to their jars and tubes.
How to use homemade clay masks properly?
It is necessary to monitor the condition of the clay, sift, rub the lumps, so as not to injure a delicate skin.
- A person must be cleared before applying the mask.
- Using a cosmetic brush to distribute the mask will give a more even layer.
- Do not rub or pull the skin at the time of application, direct light, confident movements from the bottom up.
- Leave on the skin for active effect no longer than the prescription, usually 10-20 minutes.
- If the mask in some areas of the face dries faster, you can lightly moisten them with water.
- Wash gently using cotton swabs or soft sponge.
- Be sure to apply a moisturizing or nourishing cream after the procedure is complete.
Dry Skin Recipes
In order not to damage sensitive and dry skin, you need to carefully select the ingredients and carefully follow the recommended time of the procedure. The following recipes will help to tone, soothe, smooth and soften dry skin, as well as tighten, give it elasticity and visually rejuvenate. The procedure is performed once every 10-14 days.
If you add two drops of one of the essential oils to any recipe that does not cause allergy, the effect of the mask will increase.
For normal skin
Wonderfully cleans, bleach, refresh and tighten the normal mask skin once a week.
Fat and problem skin
Another Queen Cleopatra knew and used the stunning possibilities of blue clay. Why do not we get the most out of the surprisingly simple and affordable product with you.