Candles for exacerbation of hemorrhoids: reviews, recommendations
- 25 Jul 23:15
- Hemorrhoid Treatment
Content of the article
- Causes of exacerbation of
- Treatment of
- Variety of Candles with
Exacerbation of hemorrhoids is an extreme stage of the disease. Unfortunately, it is precisely it that causes many patients to turn to a specialist, as this stage is accompanied by severe pain in the anal aperture, bleeding, chest problems, constipation. Signal that serious illnesses began to develop due to illness are loss of nodes and their partial immortality.
If you have the first signs of a hemorrhoids, you should pay attention to this and consult with a specialist about this. However, at an advanced stage it is necessary to consult a doctor and undergo an immediate examination.
Causes of hemorrhoids exacerbation
Hemorrhoids in the early stages are not difficult to defeat, but if not treated, an exacerbation of the disease may occur. The reasons may be as follows:
- A sedentary lifestyle. The lack of hiking, neglecting sports, leads to the occurrence of blood clots in the pelvic organs.
- Heavy physical work.
- Frequent constipation and diarrhea.
- Wrong food. Frequent consumption of alcohol, coffee and spicy food leads to an increase in symptoms of hemorrhoids.
- Pregnancy and childbirth. During pregnancy, the fetus presses on the walls of the uterus, causing blood stagnation.
- Long seat on the toilet.
- Stress situations, as well as psychological causes of increased disease.
Symptoms in the complication of
disease When acute hemorrhoids, the patient is more likely to have the presence of the disease, so the symptoms are more pronounced and more inconvenient. This is evidenced by the following manifestations:
- Acute pain.
- Anus burning and itching.
- Bleeding( although not always present)
- Presence of visible nodes.
- Isolation of mucus or fluid from the anus.
Treatment for exacerbation of hemorrhoids
For the treatment of exacerbation of the disease, both medical products and surgical intervention are used. As a rule, it is mainly a medicinal effect, but at the advanced stages resort to surgical intervention. Medicinal treatment is as follows:
- To mitigate the patient's condition, it is possible to impose on the affected area a tampon that must be pre-moistened in a furatsilin solution, or in buckwheat oil on the affected area of the anus. To stop the bleeding, use an enema with a solution of tannin or 3 percent hydrogen peroxide.
- An effective way of treating exacerbation is the use of rectal medications, ointments and suppositories.
- If these methods do not help, it is necessary to resort to the surgical removal of the formed thrombus. Operation undergoes anesthesia for several minutes and does not require hospitalization.
Variety of Candles when Exacerbated by
Many experts believe that suppositories are the most effective way to cure an acute form of the disease. They have different effects and are divided into the following groups:
- Anti-inflammatory suppositories. Affect the acceleration of regeneration of the affected mucosa and contribute to reducing irritation.
- Anesthetic Candles. Due to the fact that the suppository includes analgesics, painful sensations and itching are dulling.
- Hemostatic candles. Contain components that contribute to coagulation of blood.
Suppositories for quality treatment of anxiety:
- Proctozan. Contains components that eliminate the inflammation and pain, promote the removal and alleviation of the symptoms of the disease. Also, the preparation contains a wound healing component, which promotes healing in the external form of the disease.
- Vyborkol. These candles have a very vegetative base, so they do not have a negative effect on other organs. They are considered an effective anti-inflammatory drug.
- Candles Gamamelis. Improves the tone of the walls of the vessels due to the presence of the essential oils of the corm of hamamelis and flobafen.
- Candles Gepatrombin R. The composition includes heparin and allantoin. The suppository has a resorptive effect in relation to the enlarged nodes, improves blood flow. Highly removes inflammation, pain and itching. Allantoin substance helps to accelerate the healing of cracks, which contributes to faster healing.
- Ultraproct Candles. Excellent removes swelling, reduce pain and itching. Due to fluocortolone and castor oil, dilated veins are reduced, and the number of seals of damaged vessels decreases. This reduces the risk of bleeding, as well as the healing of affected skin.
- You can also use a combination of several drugs to improve the effect. Candles Nigepan, which includes benzocaine and heparin, are used to dissolve formed blood clots and stop the formation of new ones. In addition, relieve pain. Suppositories normalize blood flow, which is very important when increasing hemorrhoids.
There is an effective remedy for hemorrhoids. Follow the link and find out what Elena Malysheva recommends.