Sickle is normal - causes, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, photos
- 23 Jul 22:00
- Disease Of The Skin
Sycosus is one of the forms of pyoderma, in other words, it is an inflammatory disease of the skin characterized by chronic flow. In addition to this form of pyoderma, there are others, for example: gangrene pyoderma, impetigo, and others. Mostly, sicosis develops in males, within women, this disease is extremely rare.
- 1 Causes of development of
- 2 Clinical picture of
- 3 Methods of diagnosis
- 4 Treatment of
- 4.1 Treatment of folk methods
- 5 Prevention and prognosis
- 6 Photo
Causes of development of
The cause of sycosis is infection. The causative agent is a golden or white staphylococcus. In addition to this disease, staphylococci can be the cause of such diseases: staphylococcal folliculitis, riter's disease, Osler nodules, ectima, hydradenitis, Kawasaki syndrome. Sometimes the disease develops as a result of a combined infection, when besides staphylococcus there are other bacterial agents.
Staphylococcus is a member of the microflora of the skin of healthy people, by itself, the presence of this bacterium is not the cause of inflammatory processes on the skin. However, the presence of some factors that contribute to the reduction of local and systemic immunity contributes to the development of pyoderma. To such factors, local actions include:
- Frequent injury to the skin, for example, when shaving or rubbing.
- Chronic rhinitis, resulting in skin irritation above the upper lip.
- Removal of hair from the nasal cavity with the help of a tweezers without observing the rules of antiseptic.
- A chronically leaky conjunctivitis can cause acne scarring, which affects the skin of the eyelids.
- Seborea, whiteheads and other skin diseases.
In addition, systemic disorders, which lead to a decrease in immune status, may also be triggered by the development of conventional sykozus. Thus, this form of pyoderma often develops in men who are present:
- Endocrine disorders;
- Functional disorders of the nervous system;
- Chronic stresses;
- Cells are chronically leaking infections.
- Hyperfunctioning of sweat glands, etc.
In short, the factors that contribute to increased sensitization to staphylococci contribute to the development of sicosis.
Clinical picture of
Most rashes with sycosis appear on the skin of the face. Basically, the rash is localized on the skin in the area of the growth of the beard, over the upper lip, rarely sycosis appears on the eyebrows and skin. Relatively rarely, sicosis affects the skin in the axillary depressions and the pubis, although the development of this disease is possible on any part of the body, covered with long and thick hair.
A disease begins, as a rule, suddenly. The first manifestations may soon disappear without treatment. But after a while there is a recurrence, and the disease goes into a chronic phase with a rather specific clinical picture. At the first stage of the sycosis on the skin appear small sharp pustules in the field of hair bags, as with such an illness as acne pustular. Are located areas of lesions by groups, around them you can see the rims with hyperemic and slightly swollen skin.
As the disease progresses, all new eruptions appear on the skin, and there is an increase in the elderly. As a result, there is the formation of large plaque area, with fuzzy contours and reddish-brown color.
Pustules quickly open, their pus, falling on the skin, forms gray-green peel. When removing the crust opens a sticky erosive surface. In appearance, it very often resembles plaques that occur in Bowen's disease.
At first, some parts of the sycosis can be located far apart, but as the disease progresses, they grow and fuse further. In the absence of adequate treatment, the focus of the damage to the skin will gradually grow.
In addition to the formation of purulent pustules with staphylococcal sicosis, additional symptoms may also be observed:
- Sensation of burning and itching on affected skin;
- Increased skin surface temperature in the area of rash - hyperthermia;
- Depressive disorders associated with a marked cosmetic defect that prevents previous life.
Staphylococcus aureus is a chronic disease that can last for years. Periods of exacerbation alternate with relatively long periods of remission.
In most cases, diagnosis of sykoz does not pose any particular difficulties, since the disease clinic is rather specific. It is necessary to distinguish the usual sikosis from the parasitic form of this disease. The main difference between the staphylococcal form of sicosis is the superficial nature of the inflammatory process and the absence of sharply secreted skin above the nodes.
In cases of severe diagnosis, it is necessary to conduct bacteriological tests of purulent pustular contents.
Antibiotics are prescribed for the treatment of acne. Penicillin, as a rule, is not used in connection with the high resistance of staphylococci to this drug.
Treatment of sicosis is carried out by erythromycin, tetracycline, levomitsin and other antibiotics used locally in the form of ointments and solutions, and systemically in the form of tablets or injections.
As a rule, specific immunotherapy is included in the treatment of sicosis. Patients are prescribed subcutaneous staphylococcal vaccine, specific antifagins and anatoxins. In case of violation of the normal functioning of the sweat glands, hormonal drugs may be prescribed. If time does not pay attention to abundant sweating, as a result, a disease like syringom may develop.
In case of sikosis it is necessary to prescribe the intake of vitamin preparations of group B in the form of injections.
A local sykoz treatment is also required. It is shown the conduct of manual hair removal in the locations of lesions with the use of external antiseptics. Epilation by other methods should not be carried out, as sensitive skin of the face in the area of the lesion is very irritated, and this can lead to the development of atrophic changes in individual areas.
Antibacterial ointments, alcohol solutions( 1-2%) of aniline dyes, ichthyol ointment are used. Patients who have a pronounced erosive process, prescribe ointments containing corticosteroids with short courses.
Treatment by folk methods
In the treatment of acne, supplementary home remedies can be used.
- Potato compresses from sycosis. It is necessary to clean the cleaned and thoroughly washed potatoes on a grater. Put the received mass on a napkin or folded in 4 times gauze. Hold for 2 hours, then replace the compress with fresh. Repeat again.
- Aloe juice helps in treating sicosis aloe. You can simply rub the affected areas of the skin with fresh juice.
- Widely used for the treatment of common vagina kebab. You need to take a tablespoon of juice and stir it in half a glass of water. Wipe the affected area with skin affected by sikosis.
- To get inside with sikoz it is necessary to prepare infusion of roots and leaves of dandelion. Put in a saucepan a teaspoon of crushed dry root and leaves, pour there a glass of water, cook 5 minutes after boiling. Let's ripe for 8 hours. Take with regular sicosis twice a day for half a cup.
Prophylaxis and Prognosis
Prophylaxis of sicosis is to adhere to hygiene standards in skin care, avoidance of cuts during laceration. It is necessary to treat infectious diseases in a timely manner, to actively fight chronic rhinitis and conjunctivitis. Patients with sykozom in the course of treatment should wipe fingers, and also skin near the centers of sicosis 2% salicylic alcohol, this measure will help prevent the spread of the process.
Forecast with sikoz favorable.