How much does a horse weight average, how to determine weight without weight
- 21 Jul 22:30
The horse's weight refers to the main characteristics that affect theby the amount of payload and traction power. Most of the parameters are related to weight and growth - breed, differences in nutrition and withdrawal, how many years of an animal. By providing the horse with balanced and proper nutrition, you get a guarantee of a better and faster growth of the horse. It grows up massive and healthy. The weight of the horse is controlled by the following parameters: development, growth, state of the organism, determined whether a sufficient amount of feed is produced.
How much does a horse weight, interested in fans and admirers of these graceful animals. If the horses are massive, they are not frivolous, but the graceful and majestic kind of animals does not make you think about huge numbers.
Distinguish the following weight categories of horses
Adult horses are divided into:
- lightweight riding weights not exceeding 400 kg;
- medium - weighing from 400 to 600 kg;
- heavy equipment, reaching over 600 kg;
- shayers - the weight of which is 1400 kg
Bags are beautiful massive animals, put out for use for hard work. Taken into account the standard indicators of the lived years, size and weight to determine the average weight parameters, which grows within six years. Standards will allow the timely observation of deviations from the norm for taking appropriate measures. If the horses exceed the standard weight, this is normal, but they can not weigh less than planned, because endurance and strength depend on this parameter.
Some small horses weigh less than 400 kg. Weight of ponies - up to 200 kg.
There are some differences in
fattening Degree of fattening is an important parameter that makes it possible to determine the correspondence of animals to their work. The horses are:
- Exhibitions. They are distinguished by their fecundity, rounded forms and shiny hair.
- Factory. They are well-fed. They have high sexual activity, they easily multiply and carry off offspring.
- Training or work. Horses with satisfactory fattening. They do not have excessive fat, which prevents the horse to work normally.
- Bad booty. With unsatisfactory fattening the horse is at risk of getting exhausted. The result is bad content, difficult forced labor, incomplete feeding, illness or old age of the animal.
Calculation of average weight
Age of an animal affects the weight of a horse. Scientists have shown the approximate average weight of a horse is 500 pounds. There are several different formulas for its definition:
- According to this formula, we can determine the mass of horses of the semi-blood level:
Weight = breast chest x 6 - 620
The unit of weight is kilograms, and the breast circumference is taken in centimeters.
- According to this formula the weight of the breeding horses is calculated:
Weight = breast chest x K, where
The coefficient varies, depending on the category:
K = 2,7 - in the light riding.
Up to 3.1 = medium.
Do = 3.5 - heavy-duty.
Horses are divided by the height of the height at the sole
. The horse's weight is directly proportional to their growth.
- Pony have a height of not more than 100 cm.
- The growth of very small and small horses reaches 149 cm.
- The growth of medium and large - higher at 10 and 20 cm.
- The growth of very large horses has a hedge height of more than 170 cm.
The horse maintains a certain weight of the load
The optimum comfort and ratio is about 20% of the weight of the horse. The limit value is 30%, then the horse is prone to severe stress, and with high physical activity for several years, a fatal outcome is possible.
Knowledge of the average weight of a horse is necessary for normal appearance, working capacity, the ability to participate in exhibitions, the ability to carry healthy horses.
Therefore, it is recommended that the owners monitor the animals, changing their conditions of use and use, if necessary. Then the racers have a chance to live for many years.