Feeding Nutrium at Home: What's Better
- 19 Jul 01:45
Nutrition is a relatively new trend in agricultural business. Funny animals are unpretentious in food, but at the same time give valuable furs and tasty meat. How to organize nutrition in the home?
Content of the article:
- 1 What to eat natrium in the wild
- 2 Four types of nutrition at home
- 2.1 Herbs and green shoots - in the summer, hay-winter
- 2.2 Root fruits will become delicacies for the intestines
- 2.3 Cereals - the basis of the diet and weight gain
- 2.4Animal feeds: replace fish with bone meal
- 2.5 Vitamins and minerals are needed every day
- 3 Summary of
What's Eating Nutrition in the Wilderness
Rodents live in South and North America and also settled in Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Transcaucasia. In the natural environment, nutria prefer vegetable food - rhizomes, leaves, stems of aquatic and terrestrial plants, but with a lack of nutrition they agree on mollusks and larvae.
It is not possible to secure such conditions in captivity, but farmers have found alternative ways of organizing feeding of sodium. Rodents are happy to eat the same thing as farm animals.
Natural feed is a delicacy for them: the nutrients contained in aquatic plants and mollusks are provided with the help of vitamin and mineral complexes.
In the free medium, nutrium is inhabited mainly in water and preferring root crops
Four types of food at home
Farmers note the unpretentiousness of sodium to food. Nevertheless, careful consideration should be given to planning the feeding. It is important to evaluate not only the cost of purchasing food, but also its nutritional value.
Nutrition should be of the same type. Unlike other farm animals, the diet of sodium should not differ significantly in winter and summer. There are four types of feeding nutrium.
- Dry feeding. Provides for the purchase of specialized feed.
- Mixed Feeding. The basis of the diet( up to 70% of the norm) is also the feed that is given in the morning, and in the evening rodents feed with vegetable food - grass and vegetables.
- Separate feeding. Each product is offered separately, which allows you to estimate the amount of eaten food of different species.
- Wet blend. In one dish mix feed, grass, vegetables and necessary additives. In Nutri can not overdo it, choosing just the favorite foods, and they get a balanced diet. In order to save on specialized feeds, in the wet mix add the rest of the food from the host's table.
The diet of animals depends on the climatic band, the purpose of cultivation and the cost of feed. For example, the amount of feed can range from 30 to 70 percent of the annual diet of sodium. But regardless of the approach in a year, one adult animal needs more than 200 kilos of food.
In addition to nutrition, it is necessary to provide sufficient amounts of liquid to the iodine. Rodents drink a lot at any type of food, but especially the need for water increases with the use of dry feed. Therefore, some farmers deliberately add water to cereals and mixed fodders. Naturally, animals love to splash in water. A small pool diversifies the lives of beasts in captivity.
Nutrition is very fond of water and vegetables
Grass and green shoots - in the summer, hay - in winter
In warm season, good food for the farmer will become a good feed that the animals will eagerly eat. For example, in the spring, careful hosts give rodents the opportunity to treat birch and willow branches. With pleasure nutriya zygritsiv reeds and aquatic plants, which they eat in nature.
In small quantities, you can offer a carrot and beet hitch, a green mass of cereals and even weed grass. Favorite nutria weeds - dandelion, loboda and mother-and-stepmother. Poisonous for animals is celandine, aconite, digestive and some other plants.
However, admire fresh herbs should not. Let's reiterate that the basis for feeding nitric acid should not vary depending on the season. Adult animals should not be given more than 300-400 grams of green mass per day.
From the wet herb in Nutrition, there is no bloating, which is logical, based on knowledge of the natural habitat. Therefore, before feeding the grass and shoots are washed or even wetted specially with water, so that together with the food the animals receive the necessary moisture.
In the cold season, green grass is replaced by specially dried sprouts and hay. Coarse fodder helps to increase the motility of the gastrointestinal tract. Especially hay are given only 2-3 times a week, but rodents eating it without appetite, so part of the feed becomes litter. In addition, for brushing your teeth once a week, let the animals beget branches of trees. Useful vines are rich in carbohydrates.
Green beans need to be included in diet of sodium at dilution of
Root will become delicacies for the intestines
Lassi's underwater roots at home, substitutes for root crops and vegetables. They eat zucchini, melons, cucumbers, cabbage, and even a waste of fruit and berries are suitable as vitamin supplements.
Particular attention deserves earth pear or artichoke. The food will go like a high peduncle, as well as prolific tubers, which are well preserved in the winter. Nutrition also includes potatoes, carrots and beets. However, feeding females beets should be given with caution, since a large amount of sugar sometimes leads to blockage of the mammary glands and lactation.
Nutrition foods eat with appetite, but they are low-calorie foods and do not provide enough animals with enough energy. The maximum daily amount of such food is 400 grams per animal.
Nutrition is very fond of ground pear and underwater roots
Cereals - the basis of diet and weight gain
Fodder or cereal crops should enter the diet of sodium, regardless of the season. Nutrient caloric food allows the animals to gain weight faster and provides them with the necessary energy.
It is better to use a specialized feed for nutria, but it is not easy to get, so the feed goes to other farm animals. Particularly, nuts are suitable for rabbits and pigs.
Fodder is easy to cook on its own. Here is one of the common recipes:
- 45% wheat or barley;
- 40% corn;
- 8% sunflower or soy meal;
- 6% of fish meal;
- 0.5% chalk;
- 0.5% salt.
In addition to wheat, barley and corn, rodents give millet and oats. Each animal should eat at least 200 grams of crops per day. During the cold season, the grain is ground and steamed, and in warm water - soaked in salted water for several hours. In the period of spring avitaminosis, it is desirable to include germinated grain in the diet of menturium.
Corn is especially popular among grain crops. In other equal conditions, they will prefer young cats, but do not burrow and solid grains, which will become an alternative to the branches when sharpening the teeth. Please note that corn is rapidly added to the weight, therefore the volume of this crop in the menu of Nutrii is recommended to increase in front of the slaughter.
Nutrition is very sensitive to the quality of feed: rotten or moldy grain leads to severe poisoning. Therefore, it is recommended that every new consignment of purchased feed be first tested on several animals, and only then transfer all animals to it.
Grain crops form the basis of Nutrition, they are very useful
Animal feeds: replace the fish with bone meal
Meat and fish in pure form, feed nutri is not recommended, but why then at home, replace mollusks and insect larvae? Milk, whey, fish or meat flour is suitable for protein consumption, which is conveniently added to wet blends. Bird flour of animals - a source of phosphorus necessary for the healthy development of rodents.
Vitamins and minerals are needed every day
In addition, take care of the required amount of vitamins and minerals. Nutrients need the following additives:
- fish oil;
- Feed Yeast.
Salt and chalk are added in the diet of sodium for the whole year. But keep in mind that these substances are also contained in fish meal, so when using this feed it is necessary to reduce the amount of chalk and salt. At the end of winter it is recommended to add fish oil to the feed.
It is desirable to provide fodder yeast at the rate of 5-15 grams per day per animal.
For Vitrium special vitamins have been developed, but supplements for fur animals are also suitable.
To avoid poisoning small animals - it is important to check the quality of the feed
- Nutrition is considered to be unpretentious animals, it is happy to feed on shoots, root crops, and corn. But the food should be balanced, and the products are fresh, no rot and mildew.
- Animals prefer the same type of food. The basis of the diet should not vary depending on the season. Stay on one of four types of feeding - dry, detached, mixed or wet mash.
- In summer, animal breeding is happy to eat fresh herbs and gnaw young shoots. As a feed, a green mass of cereals and even some weeds will fit. To provide animals with coarse food in the winter, harvested hay.
- Animals roast with roots and vegetables. Nutrition is difficult to imagine without carrots, beets and potatoes.
- Fodder feed is the basis of the animal's diet. It can be bought ready or made by yourself, mixing grains, shrot and mineral additives. Grain - the most nutritious nutrition is intruding, therefore its volume is increased for weight gain in front of the slaughter.
- Meat and fish in a pure form do not give rodents, good replacement for them will become bone meal.
- In vitamins and minerals, add vitamins and minerals: salt, chalk, fish oil and feed yeast.