Tips To Get Rid Of Hemorrhoids
- 15 Jul 20:15
- Hemorrhoid Treatment
Hemorrhoids are a very unpleasant disease that afflicts both men and women. Moreover, the number of patients with each passing year increases. The main causes of the rapid growth of the disease are sedentary lifestyle and malnutrition - the main problems of the modernworld. Therefore, more and more people are worried about the question: how to get rid of hemorrhoids and return to normal life?
Full Cure - A Myth or Reality?
Most experts consider hemorrhoids chronic diseases. However, this does not mean that he will torture people all his life. Here the thoughts of doctors were divided. Some believe that hemorrhoids can be cured completely, and some are sure that he will not yet know about himself.
Pessimists argue that weak venous walls, which are a prerequisite for the development of the disease, remain so lifelong. They can be strengthened with venotonics, but the effect will be temporary. As a rule, such doctors are advocates of radical treatment, believing that the problem can be eliminated only through surgery.
The second group of physicians believes that cure hemorrhoids forever, without resorting to surgery, is realistic. To do this, just keep an eye on your diet, conduct an active lifestyle and engage in prevention.
This is the answer to the question of how to get rid of hemorrhoids forever. Another important criterion is the timely diagnosis of the disease. The earlier hemorrhoids will be detected, the more likely it is that it can be cured completely.
Fighting Visible Disorders of
When external hemorrhoids, hemorrhoidal nodes, or follicular cones, develop outside the anus. At first they are felt only during defecation, but as their growth makes themselves felt constantly. At the third stage, inflammation and terrible pain is accompanied by high fever, indicating a serious exacerbation of the disease.
How to get rid of a congestion of a hemorrhoids, you ask?
It is enough to follow the following recommendations:
- Take the medicines prescribed by the doctor-venotonics. For example, Phlebodia or Detraplex. They will stop the process of destruction of blood vessels and normalize their work. They can be drunk even for preventive purposes;
- Use heparin ointment as a topical medication for hemorrhoids. It will reduce blood clots in the nodes, which will reduce their size;
- If worried about bloody hemorrhoids, ointment like Relief Advance will help well;
- To avoid infection, lubricate the cones with Levomekolev ointment.
If conservative treatment for hemorrhoids did not produce results, you can get rid of cones by surgical operation. True, recently such a method of treatment is rarely used. Firstly, it is quite traumatic, and secondly, it is not quite pleasant.
The answer to the question of how to get rid of external hemorrhoids will be minimally invasive treatment methods:
- Sclerotherapy - insertion into the lumen of the site of a special drug - sclerosant, under the influence of which there is a sticking of walls and their gradual overgrowth.
- Latex rings from latex - Ligation of hemorrhoidal node legs with latex rings to prevent blood circulation in it. During a week, the node is dying and withdrawn from the anus at the time of bowel movements.
- Cryotherapy ( cryodestruction) - treatment of nodes with ultra-low temperatures.
- Infrared Coagulation ( photocoagulation) - the effect of high temperature on the basis of hemorrhoidal node with its subsequent extinction.
- Laser Coagulation is a more modern way to get rid of hemorrhoids. The laser beam burns internal knots and cut off the external ones. The method is completely bloodless, because the laser instantly spoils the damaged blood vessels.
All these ways of getting rid of hemorrhoids are less traumatic, taking a minimum of time, performed under local anesthesia or even without it.
How To Get Rid Of Internal Hemorrhoids
Internal hemorrhoids are dangerous because they can stay unnoticed for a long time. At first, the patient experiences a feeling of mild discomfort. Then he feels as if there is an alien body in the anus. If not treated, over time hemorrhoidal nodules increase and fall during defecation.
Can I get rid of hemorrhoids in this case? It is possible. For this, it is urgent to go to the hospital where to conduct a full examination. After diagnosis, the doctor will prescribe treatment that must be comprehensive and include the following:
- Venotonics .They strengthen the walls of the vessels, restore the tone of the veins, increase their elasticity. Good drugs are Phlebodia and Detralex;
- Candles and Ointments for Heart Disease .They are used to relieve pain, swelling and inflammation. Typically, drugs are prescribed Troksevazine or Heparin;
- Analgesics .They are taken for analgesia;
- Microclimate .They are used to remove inflammation and prevent the development of infection. Microclysters can be made on the basis of medicinal tincture of chamomile or calendula;
- Blood-sparing preparations .The most effective means belong to Trombin and Vikasol.
Is It Possible To Get Rid Of Hemorrhoids Fast And Efficiently?
Hemorrhoids are a very unpleasant disease, so many want to get rid of it sooner. However, this is possible only with an integrated approach to solving the problem. And this means not only high-quality treatment, but also full mobilization to fight the disease: the abandonment of bad habits, compliance with the diet, physical activity. Answering the question of how to quickly get rid of hemorrhoids, you can cite the following effective ways:
- Qualitative local therapy .At internal nodes for strengthening of walls of vessels it is necessary to use candles. With external cones it is better to fight with ointments, compresses or lotions. In addition to heparin ointment you can use Hydrocortisone ointment, which has a good anti-inflammatory property.
- Diet .Firstly, it is necessary to make high-fiber foods part of the diet. Secondly, to eat more vegetables and fruits. Third, give up white bread.
- Physical Activity .This is the basis of a healthy body. To never ask yourself how to get rid of hemorrhoids, do daily exercises for 15-20 minutes. It is effective both in prevention and during treatment, and after the restoration of an organism from the transferred illness.
- Compliance with Personal Hygiene. After each act of bowel movement, do not forget to wash the anal aperture. If possible, lubricate the anus with vegetable oils. For example, from sea buckthorn.
- Liquid use .Water softens feces so doctors advise to drink up to 10 glasses a day.
- Contrast shower and warm bath .Contrasting souls will help to strengthen the vessels, and the sedentary tubes will remove inflammation of the perianal zone.
So, we figured out how to get rid of hemorrhoids. The most important thing is to eliminate the causes of its occurrence. But if there were anxiety symptoms - ask a doctor as soon as possible to provide timely and qualified care, as prolonged self-medication can lead to dangerous complications, such as thrombosis of the hemorrhoids.