How to use smoking: tips and tricks
- 14 Jul 13:00
- 1 Types of Smoke
- 2 Preparation of Hot Smoke Smoke
- 3 Preparation of
- Products 4 Hot Smoke Process
- 5 Smoke Time of Products
Cooking in hot and cold smoked products at home is not difficult but requires some skill.You should learn how to use the smoke to prepare delicious and quality dishes. The optimal variant of cooking meat, fish or seafood is smoke in a smoking room, which is installed on the farmyard, or directly in the apartment.
By the way of heating the smoke out:
- wood. It is smoke for installation on the farmyard. The wood chips in the heating chamber are heated by an open method.
- electric. The best option for apartments. Heating of fuel is carried out by Tena( heat-generators)
- gas. Also used in apartments. They are installed directly on the gas cooker hob.
The most popular are street and home smoked hot smokes. The process of preparing the product in them is much faster. In addition, due to the special technology of cooking at high temperatures, the raw material almost does not lose moisture, so a ready-made dish turns out to be quite greasy.
In smoking cesspits, which are cold smoked, the product is already treated with cold smoke at low temperatures, the moisture from it gradually goes away. Such a dish will last longer, but it will take several days to prepare it.
Therefore, the most commonly used recipes for various smoked meals are smoked hot smoked dishes.
Preparation of Smoke Hot Smoke
In order to properly cook smoked delicacies, prepare a smoke. To do this, follow:
- meat product is picked up in any convenient way a day to smoke. You can also just rub it with salt or spices. Keep the cooked meat best in the refrigerator.
- , the fish is preparing to smoke much faster. It is necessary to thoroughly clean and rub it, rinse it and take it a little in salty water to remove bad breath. Then you need to immerse fish in saline solution for only one hour. ActionTeaser.ru - teaser ads
- chicken kept in brine for about four hours. As a rule, dissolve salt and sugar in water, but you can add wines or special seasonings for poultry.
- fat should be soaked in solution with salt, spices and garlic for two weeks. Periodically fat is turned over, and before you start to cook, washed.
The hot smoky process
The time of smoking of products
- meat is cooked at a temperature of 100-150 degrees. The estimated time is about 2.5 - 3 hours per kilogram of product. The
- fat will have to be cooked for about two hours at the same temperature. Its readiness is easy to determine for a golden color.
- fish up to 25-30 centimeters are prepared for about an hour. The temperature in the smoke must be at first completely low, 60-70 degrees, and in half an hour it needs to be raised to 100.
- chicken, depending on its volume, will smoke for about 1,5 hours at 110 degrees Celsius. Its readiness is easy to check with a special thermometer. In its thick part, ready-made poultry should have a temperature of 80 degrees.
Smoked foods are easy to do at your own home. Their cost will be quite low, and the process will not take much time and effort. The benefits of smoked products cooked on natural sawdust or coal, without the use of chemical liquids for smoking, is indisputable. After all, with this method of cooking meat, fish, poultry or seafood in them there is much more useful substances than when frying. Smokers do not provoke the appearance of excess cholesterol in the blood. They store almost all vitamins and useful protein properties.
The method of hot smoking gives a lot of space for the experiment. After all, in addition to classical dishes of meat or fish you can smoke hard varieties of cheese, fruits, vegetables and even eggs. A variety of marinades and brines will allow you to prepare new dishes from the usual products, and many special spices for smoking will decorate any delicacy.
Adhering to the simple rules for the operation of smoked meat and preparation of semi-finished products for smoking, you can easily create real culinary masterpieces at home.