Facial Wrinkle Massage: How to Do, Reviews and Results
- 11 Jul 06:15
Writer Juliette Bentoni, in her famous series of novels, "Marianne" tells the legend of the Italian princess Lucinda. Lucinda was incredibly, fabulously beautiful, even rumored that her beauty was the result of an agreement with the Devil. Men went crazy from her, and sheenjoyed their power over them. For many years her face remained impeccable, but once in the morning, contemplating himself in the mirror, the beauty spotted a wrinkle in the corner of her mouth. It was for the princess so much shock that life lost all meaning to her - she did not want her lovely traits to distort old age, and she believed in the imminent death of a better destiny for herself. But the idea that her incomparable body would fall into the grave was also unbearable. Therefore lovely Lucinda burned herself. ..
This terrible, but at the same time, a beautiful story carries a deep meaning. Is there little in our time women ready for everything, only to be longer young and charming, only to postpone a bit of inexorable jogging of time? Plastic surgery, Botox injections, and much more - it does not matter, which can then be complications and side effects, because Beauty, like an insatiable pagan idol that always requires the victims.
These "victims", however, sometimes can be even enjoyable. The language will go about this method of combating signs of aging as a facial massage against wrinkles. This is a common salon procedure, but a similar massage can be done independently at home. The main requirements: comfortable position( lying or sitting with a straight back), warm room. Movements should be smooth, without swing;In areas with inflamed skin and in the area around the eyes can not be pressed too much. Each movement is repeated several times, until the stress is relaxed and there is no pleasant feeling of rest and relaxation.
Facial massage technique
Before starting massage, slightly palm your hands so that they get warm.
The classic version of face wrinkle facial massage - using olive oil, you can add one or two drops of lavender. The basic techniques of such massage:
- - smoothing of pads of the big fingers of a skin in the direction from the middle of forehead to the temples;
- - "rotational movements of the little ones in the zone between the eyebrows;
- - a motion with the press of middle fingers from eyebrows up to the line of hair and from eyebrows to the temples;
- - Anti-aliasing motion with anonymous fingers around the chin;
- - stroking palms from the collarbones up the neck and face to the top of the forehead;
- - sliding movements with hands in the area under the chin;
- - circular massage with finger pads in the area of chewing muscles( on both sides of the face);
- - Stitching the palms of the ears upwards.
Another classical complex can be done with dry hands, but with the use of a cream( will suit any daily cream), this facial anti-wrinkle massage will be more effective. Basic tricks( repeated several times):
- - easy stroking of palms from the corners of the mouth in the direction of the ears, from the chest, from the center of the forehead to the temples;
- - circular "push" movement all over the face from the bottom up( pads of index, middle and anonymous fingers);
- - circular massage with the palms of the ear with a slight push, pinching the nape of the pads of the big and index fingers;
- - massaging the fingers of the scalp( palms lie on the temples, and the tips of the fingers move from the forehead to the neck);
- - circular movements of the pads of the fingers at the bottom of the cheeks from the chin to the ears;
- - smoothing of the pads of the big toes above the upper and lower lip in the direction from the center to the corners of the mouth;
- - light cushioning of the cushions of the fingers to the eyelids with closed eyes or easy tapping through the centuries( very neatly, no more than 2-3 times).
If you do wrinkle facial massage regularly( at least once a week), it will be effective enough, as it provides a relaxing effect, improves blood circulation, thus combating aging and wrinkling of the skin.