Acute gangrenous-perforative appendicitis: what is it?
- 03 Jul 10:30
- Hemorrhoid Treatment
It's important to know! The only remedy for gastritis and stomach ulcers , recommended by doctors! Read more. ..
Gangrenous appendicitis is one of the varieties of inflammation and dying tissue of the appendix. In this case, the inflammatory processes that accompany theappear gangrenous-acute appendicitis, have purulent nature. This disease presents a serious danger to human life and health, so it needs to be eliminated as soon as possible.
A disease such as gangrenous appendicitis can be detected in humans only by conducting a visual assessment of the condition of this appendiculum of the small intestine. The main and most dangerous feature of the gangrene-altered appendix is that any surgical manipulations with this kind of pathological process can provoke a rupture of the appendix, which will lead to its contents in the abdominal cavity.
Gangrenous form of appendicitis is one of the diseases of the appendix of the intestine, its development is most often the cause of fatal outcome. This pathology can be cured only if the patient is in a timely manner for medical assistance to qualified specialists at the first signs of the development of the pathological process.
- 1 Factors contributing to the formation of the disease and its form
- 2 Symptoms that accompany the development of the disease
- 3 Treatment method of the disease
1 Factors contributing to the development of the disease and its form
The most common causes that cause human gangrenous altered appendicitis, is:
- age-related change in the structure of the human vascular system;
- presence of hypoplasia of the circulatory arteries, which are adjacent to the appendix;the development of this pathological process in most cases is observed in children who have an inferior form of hypoplasia;
- presence in the vascular system of the body of blood clots( blood clots that prevent the implementation of normal blood flow);
- is the presence of a disease such as atherosclerosis of the vessels and arteries, which are localized in the intestine;
- development in the human body of any diseases of an infectious nature.
Gangrenous appendicitis, depending on the stage of the course, may have the following forms:
Do you have a gastritis?
OLGA KYROVTSEVA: "How to just cure gastritis at home at 1 month. Proven way - write a recipe. ..! "Read more & gt; & gt;
We recommend to read
- Symptoms of appendicitis
- Symptoms of appendicitis in children
- At what side appendicitis
If during 2 days after the onset of purulent inflammation in the appendix, the patient did not pay attention to the manifestations of this pathological process and did not receive appropriate medical care, as a result of progressive extinctionThe tissue of the appendix produces acute gangrenous appendicitis. The main feature of the course of an acute form of the disease is that due to necrosis of the tissues of the appendix, the nerve endings in it lose their sensitivity, and the patient ceases to feel pain.
- IMPORTANT TO KNOW! Gastritis? Ulcer? To prevent stomach ulcer from becoming cancerous, drink a glass. .. Read more & gt; & gt;
2 Symptoms that accompany the development of the disease
WE ARE RECOMMENDED!
For our prophylaxis and treatment of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract our readers are advised Monastic tea. This unique device consists of 9 medicinal herbs useful for digestion, which not only complement but also enhance each other's actions. Monastic tea will not only eliminate all the symptoms of the DUS and digestive system, but will also permanently relieve the cause of its occurrence.
Doctors Opinion. .. "
Clinical manifestations of gangrene-altered appendicitis are ambiguous, which greatly complicates the diagnosis based on the symptoms accompanying the development of this pathological process. In addition, due to the death of tissues and cells inflammation of the appendage of the intestine dying and its nerve endings, characterized by a decrease in the intensity of the disease-specific illness, and in some cases, the symptoms may be completely absent.
In the early stages of purulent inflammation of the appendix, the following signs of the presence of the disease can be observed in a sick person:
- is a severe nausea accompanied by frequent vomiting, while vomiting does not bring some kind of relief to human condition;
- feeling of constant weakness and general malaise;
- abdominal muscles are constantly in a state of stress;
- painful sensation on the right side in the iliac zone;while the pain syndrome occurs suddenly, and as a result of necrosis of the nerve endings of the appendix, it gradually fades or disappears altogether;
- lack of excretion of fecal mass as a result of disturbance of intestinal motility;
- feeling chills
- is the dryness of the mucous membranes and the tongue, while the tongue may have a yellow tinge;
- is an intoxication of the body, which manifests itself in the form of a significant increase in body temperature;however, in some cases, the temperature may remain normal or slightly lower.
Disease Treatment Technique ADVICE FROM THE MAIN GASTROENTEROLOGY
How to deal quickly with ulcers and gastritis, read interviews with the head of the Institute of Gastrointestinal Disorders of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Korotov Sergey Viktorovich. Read the interview & gt; & gt;
The presence of any type of appendicitis in humans indicates the need for surgical intervention. Gangrenous inflammation of the appendix is no exception. The method of surgical removal of the appendix can be as follows:
After a surgical intervention, a special restoration course is prescribed to the patient, since the removal of the gangrenous appendix is a very serious burden for the human body. The postoperative course includes the following:
Patient is assigned an individual course of dietary nutrition, which allows to remove the load from the gastrointestinal tract of the patient. During the first few days after surgery, only non-fat chicken or potato broth, as well as non-solid herbal broths, are allowed to be used by the patient. After some time the ration of the patient gradually expands. However, during the entire diet course, the patient should not be consumed acute, greasy, smoked, roasted food and various alcoholic beverages.
Gangrenous appendicitis is a serious pathological process, the development of which can lead to the death of the patient. Therefore, in case of the first manifestations of this disease, it is necessary to consult a doctor as soon as possible.