Meat of Nutrium: the benefit and the harm, the healing properties of meat and fat
- 27 Jun 17:00
Despite the low popularity in our breadth of meat of Nutriya( as an abomination to rodents), physicians and nutritionists have long been studying its benefits and harm and advising it all. It is a valuable nutritional product for the growing body, athletes, nursing mothers and those who suffer fromdisorders in the digestive system.
Meat of Nutrition is a valuable product for a growing organism, future mothers, athletes and other people who need quality protein.
Contrary to mistakes, the threat of infection with infectious diseases is completely absent, and Nutrition foods can be a great alternative to chicken, rabbit and veal.
Outwardly, the carcase resembles dark rabbit, and the aroma and taste are due to the presence of non-protein nature of creatine, cardinin, carnosine, adenyl acid, etc.
For meat, the "marble" structure( uniform distribution of the fatty layer inside the muscle fibers) is characteristic,therefore cooked dishes have a delicate texture and melt in the mouth.
Important! Despite the high levels of amino acids in the composition( tryptophan, lysine, valine, threonine, etc.), nutrive meat is still inferior to these indicators of chicken and rabbit, so it is not necessary to completely exclude them from the diet.
Content of the article:
- 1 Benefits of
- 2 Harm and contraindications
- 3 Use of fat
- 4 Benefit in folk medicine
- 5 Child use
- 6 Feeding and breeding
- 7 Energy value and composition
- 8 Summary
Regular use gives the body such an effect:
- Prevents cardiovascular disease and sclerotic changes in blood vessels.
- Strengthens immunity.
- Normalizes the work of the nervous system.
- Stimulates the operation of the SLE and normalizes digestion.
Meat Nutrition strengthens immunity, promotes the healing of the cardiovascular system and normalizes digestion.
Useful properties of Nutrition Meat:
- It is easy to digest, and does not cause digestive problems, therefore it is recommended to suffer from gastritis, pancreatitis, stomach ulcers and other gastrointestinal disorders.
- Regular use leads to lower cholesterol levels in the bloodstream and strengthens blood vessels.
- Holds record levels of pure protein, so it will be useful for athletes who gain muscle mass and for the growing organism.
- When taking the sodium liver, a person receives a weekly dose of micronutrients and amino acids.
Diseases and Contraindications
By itself, sodium nitrite does not pose a threat to the body and is completely safe to use. An exception may be only individual intolerance. Before trying the dish for the first time, you should eat a small piece and wait a few hours. If you do not have allergic reactions, you can continue to use it.
An important role is played by the method of preparation: a large amount of fat and salt fermented by meat loses all its beneficial properties and, when administered frequently, can lead to a reverse effect: an increase in cholesterol and a set of excess weight.
It is a pity the meat of these rodents can bring only in the case of individual intolerance or improper preparation.
In order to avoid adverse effects, the following rules should be observed:
- Carcasses and semi-finished products should be purchased at proven outlets that provide proof of quality. Nutrition meat purchased on spontaneous markets can be infected with health-threatening infections.
- Dishes must be thoroughly heat treated.
- Buy goods on small farms - massive breeding of animals is carried out using growth hormones and antibiotics, which adversely affects the quality of meat.
Important! You can not try to keep stuffing in raw form.
Application of Fat
The advantage over other analogues is the ability to melt at relatively low temperatures - 25 - 30 degrees.
Nutrition fat is great for people suffering from obesity, cardiovascular insufficiency and atherosclerosis.
Refractory fats( pig and beef) are melted at 60 degrees, so they are more dangerous to the body and can increase the level of cholesterol in the blood.
Nutrition Fat is a great alternative to those suffering from obesity, cardiovascular insufficiency, high blood pressure and atherosclerosis.
The presence of linoleic and linoleic acids in fats makes this product particularly valuable in dietetics. It is easily digested and digested by the body, without discomfort and feeling of heaviness.
The utility in folk medicine
Nutrition fat has a wide application and a wide range of therapeutic properties:
- Chest maturation helps with chills, bronchitis and pneumonia. After applying a thin layer, the area of the chest and back are wrapped with a natural cloth and woolen handkerchief. Several procedures are enough to significantly improve your health.
- Possesses good wound healing and moisturizing properties, so it can replace the hand cream and ointment from scarring, as well as treat cracking on the heels.
- In case of severe cold, it is recommended to grease the fat of the nostrils and the area around the nose. It takes 2-3 days to recover.
The fat of these rodents has been widely used in folk medicine.
The use of children
Nutrition meat is dietary and does not cause allergic reactions, so its use will not harm the child.
Protein of animal origin can be introduced into the diet of a child only after three months of the use of fruits, vegetables and cereals. If the stomach is good in digestion of fiber and plant foods, you can gradually include animal protein in the menu.
The main condition - it should be boiled and thoroughly milled for better assimilation.
Despite the benefit of the baby body, it is rare to use it - the baby body absorbs it more complexly than other types of meat. Since dishes for children should be cooked in water or in steam, there is a risk of contracting worms.
For infant feeding, children use the liver of natrium, which is rich in amino acids, folic acid, minerals and vitamins.
When cooked properly, meat dishes of the nutria can be given to young children.
Feeding and Breeding
For breeding it is necessary to provide the animals with optimum temperature and good lighting conditions. Peoples love silence, so do not place cells near other animals or near sources of noise.
The main rule of nutrition - feed should be fresh and consist of grains, potatoes, hay and fresh vegetables. In the winter, a pinch of salt, chalk and fish oil are added to the feed. This is very important for the health of pregnant and nursing females.
A fattening diet should contain vitamins, protein, fiber and glucose. In their absence, animals will start avitaminosis, which leads to baldness, loss of teeth and weight loss. The control of the state of health of animals is to regularly weigh and check the condition of the front cutters.
Cages should be protected from cold, have good ventilation and thoroughly cleaned every day - evaporating, waste of life secretes ammonia, which adversely affects the condition of animals.
Breeding Nutrium is a fairly simple process that will provide you with delicious and useful meat.
When detecting unpleasant symptoms of an individual, it is necessary to isolate and increase fattening by increasing the portions of food.
Important! Obesity of animals is as harmful as deficiency of body weight. When a sharp set of weight should be limited to the consumption of starchy vegetables.
Energy value and composition
Meat of sodium is a dietary product. The caloric content per 100 grams is 140 - 170 kcal( depending on the thickness of the fat layer).With a relatively low energy value, the product consists of 79% pure protein and 20% of easily digestible fats, which makes it useful for those who lose weight.
Used in different forms - baked, boiled, grilled or steamed.
Glad! Fat layer allows you to prepare dishes without adding oil.
Nutrition meat is a dietary product with two thirds of high quality protein.
Meat of sodium is a useful dietary protein that has no contraindications. The main thing is to choose a quality product and prepare it properly.