Hot smoking: technology at home
- 27 Jun 07:00
Table of contents:
- 1 Smith with his own hands
- 2 Smoke production procedure
- 2.1 Hot smoker temperature
- 3.1 Examples of cooking dishes
- 3.1.1 Hot smoked pork
- 3.1.2Hot smoked salmon with your own hands
Hot smoker - a process of processing the product with hot smoke. The temperature at which the product is maintained is about 90 ° C.The benefits of this smoking technology are that it is available at home. Dishes are cooked quickly, and simple recipes for cooking with your own hands.
Disadvantages of hot smoked compared to cold:
- short shelf life;
- in the smoke contains carcinogens that come in food.
Coptic is available in a variety of products: fish of various varieties, poultry, meat, as well as seafood. Why do you smoke at home when the shelves are full of such good?
A large number of smoking smoke instructions for hot smokers in this section!
If you are going to do smoking for the first time, strictly follow technology to get a good result. Subsequently you will have their own branded recipes and the secrets of their cooking. But now adhere to the following rules:
Hot smoker temperature
As mentioned above, hot smoked - smoke treatment, the temperature of which reaches 90 ° C.How to determine if there is enough hot processing? With water. Bounce a bit on the smoke: at 90 ° C the water will quickly evaporate, but do not spit.
If your smoke is high, then the temperature in it is different. Think in the place where the products are located. It's not terrible if the heat fluctuates within 10 ° С.
Hot cooking hot dishes The whole process of hot smoking is as follows:
Examples of cooking dishes
Hot smoked pork
- 1 kg of pork ham salt, pepper.
- We make marinade: 200 ml of vinegar, ground pepper, 2-3 leaves of bay leaves, "umbrella" of dill.
- Prepare the smoke. On the bottom grid we put a tray with a marinade.
- We put meat on the upper grid.
- First, we make a fire for the preparation of pork, and when the cod in the bucket will crack, we reduce it.
- After an hour, the meat can be smeared with garlic sauce, and add water to the pallet.
- In an hour, pork will be ready.
The salty of hot smoked hands
The salty must be fresh, not frozen. For 4 kg of product take 0,5 kg of salt, 2 tablespoons.lblack pepper, crushed dill, a few cloves of garlic.
- We cut the greasy strips to 5 cm.
- Garlic peeled with salt, mix other spices.
- Rub the resulting mixture of fat, including hides.
- At the bottom of the cardboard box, pour a layer of a mixture of spices, and place on it pieces of lard.
- Top with a piece of cardboard and leave in a cellar for 3 days.
- After that time, we remove and remove fat. We put pieces for drying day by day.
- To keep fat dull, you need to soak it as soon as possible. For this we use small sawdust.
- Be sure to place the tray in the smokehouse, because it will drain a lot of fat. The product is ready for use in 2 days.
As you can see, it is very easy to soak meat or fish with your own hands. Recipes can be different, but the principle is the same. Maybe soon you will create your own specialty dish, which you will be happy with friends and relatives.