Bulana horseshoes: description, photo
- 19 Nov 03:45
Now horses are beautiful horses in shortage. Bulana horses' suit - this is a derivative of a hideous suit that has morelight unusual color. The word "bulan" from the Tatar language is translated into Ukrainian as "deer".It is possible that the suit is named thanks to him. Bulan horses have a beautiful color. They require that they be well and carefully looked after, regularly cleaned the hair of the body, mane and tail. With proper care the horse looks noble, and the hair is bright and shiny. Bulana has two colors, dark and light colors. The horseshoe of horseradish dress looks incredibly beautiful and elegant.
Horse is a weird animal, impresses people with its beautiful shapes, proud and majestic article and excellent endurance. Successful breeding of any breed can only occur if you care for the animals well.
A little history of
Horses with a light gray suit at all times were considered "great-grandfathers." The word "Bana" is translated from the Tatar language - "elk", "deer", and from the English language - "reindeer skin". In Turkic, the hut means "darken, mutilate", and better characterizes the dark-haired horses having a light yellow background of head, neck, shoulders, back and groats, which are alleged to be scattered with coal dust. These horses look impressive, especially when they are "in apples."
Nobody will tell exactly the place and time of the appearance of baleen horses. However, even in ancient documents it was noticed that in the capital of Parthia Nisa all horses are yellow. On the territory of European countries in the 15-18 centuries, the horses of various exotic dresses were very popular: the boars, the sailors, and others. They became fashionable at notable people during the Baroque times. Later in the nobility became more popular horses with dark suit, because they were considered more durable and stronger than light.
It was considered that the horse's suit can be determined by the presence of his brow and temperament. About the cavalry horses, they said that their nervous character and evil, in the light gray - the humble, and in the ores - nervous and passionate. Eastern peoples believed signs related to the nature of the horses and the fate of their owners. Indians of ancient times turned the word "bunny" the name of any horse. Pagans devoted horses, which have a rare and unusual suit, to different gods.
Our ancestors attached great importance to the horse's suit. They believed in the signs, superstitions and beliefs associated with it. And even today the horsepower will make people many unsolved mysteries.
What is a horse's suit, "tags" and "podmastki"
. The suit
is called a distinctive individual sign of any horse. This is an hereditary trait. It is expressed in:
- Hair color on head, neck, body, legs, brushes, mane and tails.
- A combination of skin colors and animal eyes.
Horses are distinguished strictly by the varieties - the frozen horse has no manes of white color, and ore - legs of black color. There are also "podmastki" - different shades of all suits. Formation of the suit occurs with the development of the foal, changing with its maturation. The crown is born with an indeterminate, not clearly defined suit, which most often changes after molting. At the age of six, the horses gain permanent hair, forming a certain suit.
Tags "Tags" are congenital white spots that adorn the head and legs of horses. They have different sizes and shapes. On the head there may be:
- A star that occurs in the form of rhombuses, sickles, tree leaves, etc.
- A narrowing or narrow groove, which reaches to the pores or captures the upper lip, is located with a displacement to the right or to the left.
- "Bald head" or "lantern" is a type of broad protochina, which captures one or two eyes.
The marks that adorn the horse's legs also have a different shape and height.
There is a large variety of
- submands Silver-plated. Often, small shoots of baleen suit are taken for another suit, since they have no silver coloration.
- Gold Star. Along the spine of such a horse a dark strip appears, and the lower part of the legs has zebroidal inlays. The body is painted rich yellow, with a golden tint. The golden beauties have always been appreciated by the Arabs, costing such a horse a lot of gold coins. About them were legends, fables and legends were written. The owner of a hare horse was considered rich and noble, because such a horse is not used for work purposes or on races.
- Dark PanaSuch a skull is painted in dark-colored or brown-yellow colors and has a black backpack on the shoulder.
- Light bulan. The body is painted in a bright color: from cream to sand. The head is usually a little darker, dark legs with a blend of light hair, black hair in the mane and tail.
- Bulan in apples has black spots, forming beautiful designs on the body. The body is painted in dark brown to black, black nape. Scattered around the cabinet with dark spots.
Excellent characteristics of horses horses
- Has golden sand or silvery sand color of the body, mane, tail and legs painted in black. Less legs are only half black.
- Extremely beautiful eyes of a horseshoe - dark brown or amber.
- The hair cover shines like satin.