ЕІИ-2018 from geography: preparation for tests, demoversion( download an example of tasks), date, conditions
- 02 Nov 09:30
- Tips For Home
Geography is a subject that students can take as their own choice. Usually it is written by not too many students - this EDI is only required for those who are planning to continue studies in the field of geography or environmental management, become a tourism specialist, angeographer, meteorologist, geologist, oceanographer, cartographer or ecologist.
These specialties are very interesting for studying and mastering, but unfortunately they are not prestigious, as if tourism activity attracts a sufficient number of entrants. Schoolchildren who see themselves in the future by specialists in one of the areas listed should devote enough time to prepare for the state examination. And for the successful delivery of EDI it will be superfluous to work out the demo version of Kim and find out what changes are possible in tickets of the new sample.
Demonstration variant of EPS-2018
- Geo-demo demo version
geometry data The exact dates of the TESTING will be known not earlier than January 2018, when Rosobornadzor specialists will draw up a final timetable. Well, today only the time periods for EDI are known:
- to prepare for the pre-exam stage is required until March 22, 2018."Early Days" will pass all tests by mid-April;
- main period EDI scheduled for May 28, 2018.The exams will last until mid-June;
- , the additional delivery period starts on September 4, 2018.
We remind you that not all schoolchildren can become participants in the early stage. Here is a list of compelling reasons made by Rosobornadzor:
- graduation from school or other educational institution until 2017/2018;
- moving to another country;
- Call to Army;
- need for medical or rehabilitation procedures;
- participates in competitions, contests, conferences of the all-Russian or international significance.
Statistics of previous years
The number of students who choose this subject as EDI gradually decreases - in 2017, about 14 thousand students enrolled in the exam, which is 3 thousand less than in 2016.Geography causes some difficulties: 9.3% of schoolchildren could not overcome the minimum threshold of 37 points needed to get a positive assessment.
However, this result is significantly better than last year, because in 2016, the percentage of unsuccessful students was 13% of the total number of examiners. The average score for the exam grew by one and amounted to 55.1 points, which corresponds to the school grade "good", but the number of excellent students remains low - only 8% of the students could get from geography more than 80 points.
Innovation in the EDI of Geography
According to the information published by FIPI, changes in this exam are not provided. Students and their parents are certainly interested in the question of whether the EDI in geography in 2018 will be a compulsory exam. Olga Vasiliev, head of the Ministry of Education and Science, said that it would be geography that could become the third mandatory subject in the EDI structure if the number of examinations would decide to increase. However, the Ministry of Education states that the students will not have to pass the third exam in 2017/2018 year.
Despite rumors, in 2018 geography will still be the subject of choice
The structure and content of the
exam Kimi on this subject cover all major sections of geography. Students need to show:
- skills of working with sources of obtaining geographic data;
- Knowledge about the nature of our planet and the interaction with it;
- ability to navigate data on the Earth's population;
- Awareness in the field of world economy, knowledge of countries and regions of the world;
- Understanding Geoecology and Nature Management;
- Knowledge of Geography of the Russian Federation.
Due to the examination ticket, the commission will be able to assess how well the students are aware of geographical phenomena and processes, whether they understand the geographical features of nature, are well aware of the population and the characteristics of individual territories, are able to analyze geographic information, and whether they can apply their knowledge and skillsto explain the various phenomena and events in ordinary life. Structurally, the ticket is represented by 34 tasks, divided into two parts:
- part 1 - 27 tasks that provide a brief answer( 18 tasks fall under the basic level of complexity, 8 - up to high, 1 - to high).Only for this part you can get 33 primary points( 70% of all points of Kim);
- part 2-7 of the task, which means that there is a detailed answer( 2 of them relate to the increased level of complexity, 5 - to high).Students will have to draw a picture or justify the answer to the question posed in the task. Only for this part you can get 14 primary points( 30% of all points per ticket).
In total for the correct decision of the ticket you can score 47 primary points.
It takes 180 minutes to decide on a ticket. Specialists from FIPI recommend distributing time as follows:
- for tasks with numbers from 1 to 23 - for 3 minutes;
- for tasks with numbers from 24 to 27 - 5 minutes;
- for tasks with numbers from 28 to 34 - up to 15 minutes per each.
Basic rules for examining
With it it will be possible to take a ruler, a protractor and the simplest calculator. Students are also allowed to use cards - they will be distributed in the audience. Do not forget about the rules: do not take with you smartphones, "smart" watches, video - and audio equipment. Do not try to look at a sheet of neighbor's answers, talk with other participants of the exam or go out without accompaniment - this will be the reason for the loss of your work. Remember that in 2018, all 100% of the audiences intended for EDI will be equipped with online monitoring systems.
Prepare for good! On the EDI in geography you will have to solve as many as 34 tasks in 180 minutes. Do it without processing Kim it's almost unrealistic!
How do exam points influence the certificate?
Points for work are translated into the habitual assessment system for pupils as follows:
- 0-36 marks corresponds to "two";
- 37-50 points show satisfactory training and equal to the "trinity";
- 51-66 points will allow you to get a "four";
- 67 points and above say that the student knows the subject "perfectly".
The minimum score you need to score at the exam is 37. However, do not forget that you need to score at least 64 points to enter an intermediate level higher education institution. Capital Universities and the best universities in Russia, located in the regions, take on a budget form of education for university entrants who were able to score for this EDI from 85-92 points and above.
How to prepare for the exam?
Geography will require you to repeat the entire school program. Make sure you have the following textbooks: general course for 5-6 grades, physical geography( Grade 7), physical and economic geography of the Russian Federation( made in the program of training for grades 8 and 9), as well as the economic geography of the countries of the world, whichstudying in high school.
Try to repeat not only the theory, but also work with maps and design tasks - they are found in most of Kim's on this subject. Working out the demo version will help you to get acquainted with the structure, requirements and features of the real exam paper. You can download the official Kimi from FIPI by clicking on the link at the beginning of the article.