How to make a drink for geese with your own hands: photo and video
- 25 Oct 14:45
Did you decide to diversify your home with geese? Do you think how to arrange them comfortable conditions with minimal time and money? Then recommendations for how to make a drink for geese with your own hands, by the way! A detailed description of thesedesigns can be found in the article below.
- 1 Tips for making
- 1.1 Basic design requirements for
- 2 Several examples of pox for geese
- 2.1 Simple feeder for young
- 2.2 Specific features of adult pox feeder
- 2.3 Drum pointer
- 3 Video «How to make drinking with your own hands»
Geese is an interesting and not bored bird. Deciding to diversify it, you will not lose your yard. But at the same time you should remember that they carry famine rather easily than thirst. Especially the latter can negatively affect their health during the summer heat. Therefore, you, as a caring owner, must take care of the presence of drinking in the tin. Also, if a detachment does not bordering a pond, it is better to put a couple of such structures inside it.
What is the fastest and easiest way to ensure that your geese have plenty of water? Of course, this is to go to a specialized store and buy some drinkers there. As you can see, the easiest and fastest way has proved to be expendable. But such a way of caring for the needs of the poultry does not always fit the poultryman. Therefore, he often prefers self-made drinking bowls.
Basic design requirements for
- The water in them should always be clean.
- In the winter, water should not freeze.
- Water in the beverage should always be in proper temperature, because if it is cold bird can easily fall ill.
- Young people and adult geese do not need to wet when inhaling. It is especially necessary to keep track of this in the winter.
- The drink in the tufts must be so large that the geese have always had free access to them.
- Always need to monitor their cleanliness and periodically disinfect them.
- Water in the drink should always be, because the bird equally wants to drink at any time of the day.
- It is necessary to take into account the fact that different species of bees are suitable for geese of different ages.
Several examples of poxes for geese
Simple drinking bowl for young
For almost ten days, geese are easy to make. It requires a cylindrical or conical capacity up to 20 cm high. It may be a flower pot, a glass jar or other utensils. Then you still need to find the bottom of a drink, for him the old frying pans will fit perfectly.
Now let's start with its manufacturing, and this is done in the following way.
Features of adult poultry poultry
For drinking adult geese you can use similar designs, but their size this time will be much larger.
It is also advisable to avoid having to wet the litter to install a drink on a wooden lattice supply. There are many other variants of a similar device. The only differences are the more complex design, the varying capacity and the use of various materials. This is due to the fact that each owner proceeds from what he has at hand and what to make him easier.
At the age of one month goose it is best to make a gutter drink from galvanized tin. Also, under the drinker you can adapt any other material from which you can make a groove, for example it can be a piece of plastic pipe. It is most effective to install such structures in rather large poultry houses.
As we can see, geese drinkers are very similar to the same designs for other poultry. Make them quite easy and easy even for unprepared people with the help of tools. But if there's any doubt, we'll finally remind you that it's ready to be purchased in the store.
Video "How to make a drink with your own hands"
In this video, you will learn how to make a self-made drinking bowl of hand tools that will fit different kinds of poultry: chickens, geese, turkeys and others.