Candles Hemorole - instruction, composition, principle of action
- 23 Jun 16:45
- Hemorrhoid Treatment
Hemorrhoids refers to such diseases that may accompany a person throughout his life, exacerbating as a result of a dietary disorder, unhealthy lifestyle, sedentary work, etc. When the first symptoms appear, some immediately go to thedoctor, trying to cure themselves, turning to the experience of folk medicine, buying special ointments from hemorrhoids or candles, for example, Hemorrhoids .
Features and composition of the drug
Suppositories Hemorrho is a modern anti-hero combination of complex action, created on the basis of natural components. The drug has astringent, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, bactericidal, anti-edema and analgesic effect.
composition and effect on symptoms of hemorrhoids:
- extract from the bark of horse chestnut - angioprotective and venotonizuyuchu action
- Extract Chamomile - eliminates itching, pain, inflammation
- extract Yarrow - inflammatory and antispasmodic effect
- extract broom - hemostatic effect
- extract of belladonna - antispasmodic
- Potentilla(fistula) erect( rhizome extract) - pronounced astringent, bactericidal and anti-inflammatory effect
- Benzocaine - anesthetic, eliminates pain and itchy
- Glycerin - dilutes solid feces, contributes toInjecting for
- Intestinal Discharge Filler used to give
Form Candles. This Hemorolle Candle contains all the symptoms of hemorrhoids, so the need for additional procedures is optional.
Indications for use
Using Hemorrhoids for candles, the instruction which indicates the possibility of therapy not only for hemorrhoids of any kind and at all stages, the drug can be used as effectively as in the following cases:
- As an ambulance to relieve pain and itchy anus
- Anal fractures
- Inflammation of damaged rectal mucosa
- Chronic proctitis
Candles Hemorrhoid is recommended after the procedure of recto-macroscopy( examination of the rectal mucosarektoromanoskopa using the device, which is inserted into the anus to a depth of 30 cm).Due to the action of this drug significantly reduces the likelihood of post-diagnostic complications.
effectiveness of therapy
Candles Hemorol quickly eliminate hemorrhoids symptoms bother the patient:
- Inflammation and swelling of tissues
- pain in the rectal area
- stop bleeding
- counteracts thrombosis
- sphincter relaxes
- soften accumulated fecal
- restores resistance( resistance) venous and lymphatic vessels
- Normalize microcirculation in the immediate vicinity of the use of the drug
High efficiency of hemorrhoid is achieved:
- Using in itscomposition of grasses collected in clean places
- Thorough dosage of separate components
- Production on modern pharmaceutical equipment
- Compliance with all international requirements for drugs
Clinical characteristics of
In the course of research it was found that Hemorrhoids candles are a highly effective medication for the treatment of hemorrhoids recommended for allcategories of patients, except pregnant women and breastfeeding women.
Immediately after the introduction of the candle, there is a reduction in pain, as well as an improvement in the general condition and well-being of the person, even in the later stages of the disease.
Therefore, the use of Hemorrhoids is recommended for complications of hemorrhoids accompanied by:
- Unbearable itching
- Severe pain
- Cracks and irritation
- Damage to the vessels that are anorectal area
Reasons to recommend Hemorole:
- Comprehensive effects on the disease that can cope with it without the use of additional therapeutic agents
- Clinically established high efficiency
- Convenient dosage and introduction of
- To remove the unpleasant symptoms, it is enough to use 1 candle per day in the initial stages of the disease, and 2-3 when progressing to the runningforms
- Virtually instantaneous action of
- Basically positive feedback
Instructions for using candles Hemorrhoids
Like any other pharmacological agent, HemorrhoidsAllow only to be used after reading the manual attached to it. It says that the use of suppositories occurs rectally, after the necessary procedures for bowel emptying.
Before the introduction, you should make a candle, making a small section of the package and continue to drown it with his hands. After receiving the suppository, it should be immediately inserted into the anus, trying to keep the drug as small as possible in order to avoid softening.
For this it is recommended to lie sideways, carefully insert a candle into the anus and lie in this position or on the abdomen 15-20 minutes for more complete dissolution and absorption of the components of the drug into the rectum.
For the treatment of mild hemorrhoids it is enough to use one candle per day, it is best to do it before bedtime. If there is a severe form of the disease, the dose is increased to 3 candles per day.
Treatment is performed to eliminate all unpleasant sensations, but not longer than 7 days.
Contraindications and Side Effects
Since Hemorrho is a herbal preparation, many consider it to be completely safe. But this is not the case, since the list of contraindications is quite large.
can not be used when:
- difficulty with urination( urinary retention)
- severe renal insufficiency
- acute bleeding
- Diseases CCC( hypertension, tachycardia, mitral stenosis, atrial fibrillation, and so on. D.)
- Oncology of the anus and rectum
- Allergy to the components included in the preparation
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
Pregnancy is prohibited since its entryNumber of the drug gorse herb extract is able to influence the tone matky. Pro applicability Hemorolya during lactation is better to consult a doctor because the manufacturer says about the impossibility of penetration of the drug into breast milk, but clinical trials in lactating women have been conducted. There is also no data on the use of pediatrics.
Hemorol should be used with caution in the elderly and in diagnosing these diseases:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Down Syndrome
- renal / hepatic failure
- reflux esophagitis
- prostatic hypertrophy
- inflammatory processes in the intestine
- Chronic lung disease
- brain damage
Neuropathy In rare cases, possible side effects such as:
- Allergic reactions
- Anaphylactic shock
- Increased Blood Pressure
- Increased Intraocular pressure
When these symptoms occur, you should contact your doctor to adjust the treatment.
Patient feedback and opinion of competent persons about the preparation
As the choice of drug is much oriented not only on the responses of doctors, but also what opinion is about the drug and use its patients.
The vast majority of specialists in proctology speak of Hemorrhoids only positively, since these suppositories have been repeatedly subjected to clinical trials, and the positive effect was noted by the majority of patients who participated in the studies. They confirmed that this drug is a reliable and safe means in the fight against hemorrhoids, the use of which in rare cases can lead to allergic reactions or other unwanted effects.