Xerox skin stop - causes, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, photo
- 23 Jun 14:15
- Disease Of The Skin
Xerozes is an abnormally dry skin that can cause skin cracks, itching, and sometimes skin infections.
Prescribed xerozoic disorder of fat and sweating, deficiency of amino acids contained in the stratum corneum, dehydration. Xerox is often a stroke of, as there are very few sebaceous glands in the body first. Xerox is also a symptom of dry eczema.
- 1 Causes of development of
- 2 Development mechanism of
- 3 Clinical picture of
- diagnostic methods 5 Treatment of
- 5.1 Care recommendations
- 5.2 Popular treatment of
- 6 Forecast and prevention of
- 7 Photo
Causes of development of
If the skin of the foot became very dry, thenThe reason for this is, as a rule, slowed down the exchange of epithelial cells. Against this backdrop, there are significant violations of the protective functions of the skin, which is manifested by increased dryness and peeling.
Accompany the development of stopper copper can be both internal and external factors. Internal factors include various metabolic diseases( most often, diabetes mellitus), hypothyroidism, hematologic and oncological diseases, hepatitis, kidney diseases, fungal infections( trichomycoses, skin mycoses, eczema, etc.).
In addition, over the years, the intensity of sebaceous glands is reduced, there is no exception to the skin of the foot, so with age it is necessary to pay more attention to the care measures .
Often, the causes of increased dryness of the feet are external influences. Among them can be attributed:
- Constantly wearing socks and shoes made of synthetic fabric.
- Lack of skin care or misplaced makeup. To become the cause of xerox can also be too "stubborn" foot care, which consists of roughly taking measures to remove keratinous areas.
- Prolonged use of systemic and local corticosteroid products.
Stop Xenod develops as follows:
- The barrier properties of the epidermis deteriorate due to the decrease of lipid function in the stratum corneum.
- There is an increase in the level of moisture loss due to the epidermis.
- Reduces skin's ability to retain moisture.
- The transport of moisture from the dermis into the layers of the epidermis, including the horny layer, is violated.
Clinical picture of
Manifestations of skin xerosis depend on the stage of development of the disease.
At the first stage of xerox, there is a slight sensation of dryness of the skin, which is easily compensated by the use of softening creams. The skin of the foot at this stage is unchanged, there may be a slight peeling of
. At the second stage of xerosis, pronounced hyperkeratosis develops, the skin of the skin becomes rough, becomes rough, and grows low.
The third stage of skin keratosis is characterized by large-scale peeling, superficial cracks may appear on the skin. Already at this stage of the disease, secondary infection can occur, then in the area of cracks redness, pain, festering peel may be formed.
At the fourth stage of keratosis, deep crack formation is possible, and severe trophic disorders in the skin are detected.
The basis for the diagnosis of xerox is to conduct an external examination and anamnesis to determine the cause of the disease. To exclude the presence of a fungal infection, cultural laboratory tests are prescribed. In addition, it may be necessary to send the patient for consultation to the endocrinologist, as one of the causes of keratosis may be a disruption of the hormonal balance.
The treatment schedule for xerox is selected individually, taking into account what has become the cause of increased dry skin. If this is an endocrine disorder, corrective therapy is required. If the cause of copper is influenced by external factors, you must try to exclude or reduce their effect to a minimum.
- Set relaxation and sleep mode;
- Drink enough water;
- View your menu in the direction of increasing vegetable food;
- Eliminate bad habits - alcohol, nicotine, a large amount of coffee every day, etc.
- Check the condition of your shoes, eliminate the use of awkward models, rubbing the skin and injuring your nails. It is desirable to buy shoes only from natural materials.
For the treatment of xerox, as a rule, prescribe moisturizing agents. The specific remedy is selected taking into account the age and condition of the skin of the patient. The use of moisturizers will be necessary even after the symptoms of xerosis disappear for preventive purposes.
Given the patient's skin condition, anti-inflammatory and regenerative agents may be prescribed for the treatment of xerosis. If secondary infection is detected, antibacterial drugs should be used.
Care Recommendations A patient with xerox stop is given advice on skin care:
- It is advisable to use soft detergents, since ordinary soap further increases dry skin.
- Clearing the feet from keratinous scales should be carried out carefully. It is advisable to choose soft pedicure scrubs, and the use of coarse pollen and pumice stone is best avoided.
- Daily Moisturizers should be used.
People's recipes can help in the treatment of xerox. It is very useful to make foot baths with the addition of medicinal herbs, you can use any one medicinal plant or to prepare mixtures of herbs.
- Chamomile, hops, mint - removes inflammation, soothe irritated skin.
- Rosemary, linen iris - improves blood circulation, refreshes and tones the skin, stimulating metabolic processes.
- Sage, oak bark of wood, nails - moisturize the skin, help to heal cracks.
- Fruits of wild chestnut, corn stalks, oat bran - softens the honeycomb cells, eliminates itching.
Foot trays should be done at least twice a week. Keep your feet in warm water for about half an hour, then gently soak and apply a moisturizing agent on the dry skin.
A variety of masks applied to the skin of the foot will help in the treatment of xerox and foot mycosis. Here are some effective recipes.
Mask of Sour Cream. It is necessary to take 50 grams of fat( 30%) sour cream and add to it three drops of oil solution of vitamin A and T. Apply to the skin a foot, rubbing it gently. Remove excess with a paper towel.
A coconut oil mask helps to quickly remove the dry skin of the foot in order. For greater efficiency it is recommended to add a few drops of essential oils to the base mask. Ideal for sandalwood, patchouli, tea tree.
A mask of grated potatoes and xerox eggs. Need to rub one well-washed small potato into small grater, mix with yolk and a teaspoon of soft butter. To the received mass add approximately the same volume of children's or other neutral nutritious cream. Apply to the skin stop, wrap your legs with a food tape and put on warm socks. Half an hour to wash off. Perform the procedure twice a week.
Help in the fight against xerox and apples. You need to cook some peeled apples in a small amount of milk. Squeeze in mashed potatoes, and apply mass to the dry skin of the foot.
Forecast and prevention of
The prevention of skin xerosis is based on compliance with the rules of skin rejuvenation, proper skin care. If xerosis is caused by endocrine disorders, it is necessary to treat the underlying disease.
The prognosis for stopper skin xerox is good, with timely and correct treatment of the problem you can get rid of.