Tan spots. Why are white spots on the skin after sunburn, how to get rid of them
- 14 Oct 06:30
- Body Care
Summer is associated with the sea, and the sea - of course, with an even bronze tan. However, it is not always the contact of skin and the sun ends safely. In some cases, unpleasant white spots may appear. Despite the fact that they neither cause pain noritching, nevertheless they are associated with many discomfort sensations. Shame makes refusing to open the clothes to hide the non-aesthetic education on the skin.
Why white patches of
appear? In order to effectively combat white patches after sunburn, or at all to avoid their appearance, it is necessary to begin to address the causes that could lead to the following effects:
How to deal with the problem of
Unfortunately, it is far from always possible to eliminate white patches on the skin in an unobtrusive way. It is best to keep a close watch on your health in order to get rid of all problems before the hot season begins. For this purpose both cosmetic and various medicines are used. So, if you have problems with sweat glands, then find the appropriate antiperspirant for yourself. If you have a fungus in your body, it will take about two weeks for the doctor to prescribe the appropriate medicines. But this, in any case, should not be self-medication, so it can only worsen the situation.
Particular attention is required for such a disease as vitiligo. Through a comprehensive survey, you can identify its causes and find the appropriate treatment. Sometimes it is enough and a course of vitamins to normalize the condition. Sometimes you need serious treatment, designed to normalize the functioning of the internal organs. In any case, in the future you will have to limit the time spent in the sun, and also to pick up for itself qualitative means which will act as the protectors from an ultraviolet.
To minimize the risk of white spots after sunburn, you must adhere to a number of mandatory rules:
- - Try to keep as small as possible in the sun from 11 am to 4 pm, during this period ultraviolet rays are the most aggressive;
- - the tanning session should not last more than 20 minutes( otherwise, not only does the risk of white spots increase, but also the overall condition of the skin significantly deteriorates);
- - Always use sunscreen and cosmetics with ultraviolet filters, even if you do not go to the beach, but just go outdoors in open clothes.
White Spots on Children's Skin
Not only adults, but also children are at risk of getting white spots for prolonged exposure to the sun. Often, the causes of this are lichen or vitiligo. But there is another serious disease, which is called hypomelanosis. It is quite rare and is often the result of transmitted infectious diseases. In case of the slightest changes in the skin of the child, immediately contact the hospital to find out the cause and purpose of treatment. The seriousness of the situation is exacerbated by the fact that, in addition to the cosmetic defect, hypomelanosis can lead to damage to the central nervous system, which will inevitably lead to deviations in the psyche and development.
When traveling with a child on the beach, it is worth noting that his skin is much more subtle and tender than an adult, and therefore the sun's impact on it is much more aggressive. Kid should be as much as possible under the canopy or be dressed. In addition, it is always worth using special baby cosmetics to protect against the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation.
How to get an even and beautiful tan
There are some useful tips to help you get even chocolate tan:
- - Always rub the skin with a rigid washcloth to remove deadly cells of the epidermis( this will help make the structure more even);
- - once or twice a week, be sure to make a peel with home or shop scrubs( this is necessary for a deeper cleaning);
- - in the beauty salon or cosmetic room you can make procedures using the fruit acids, which allows you to align the skin tone( similar measures will be effective both before and after sunburn);
- - if you have not been able to prevent the appearance of white spots, it is worthwhile resorting to laser therapy, which will help to return the skin to its original appearance.
The sun is a source of vital energy, and therefore contact with it is just necessary for a person. Nevertheless, the sun baths should be clearly limited in time. Otherwise, you can earn serious illnesses, as well as cosmetic defects. With the onset of summer heat, you need to take care of your health to minimize the probability of unpleasant consequences of contact with ultraviolet radiation.