Wrapping your home-made food film for weight loss and against cellulite
- 09 Oct 17:45
- Body Care
Wrapping is one of the most popular ways to fight cellulite. There are many varieties of wraps using different substances: mud, clay, algae, etc. Here the result is visible immediately, and the result is considerable: sometimes it is possible to reduce the volume of waist and hips to 2.5 cm ata day.
However, during wraps, weight and volume are not reduced due to the destruction of fat cells, but due to the removal of excess tissue from the body tissues. This water is rapidly accumulated again, so that in order to fight cellulite it is necessary to use myostimulation, massage, physical activity, and at the same time it is still rational to eat.
Two kinds of wraps
Wraps are divided into cold and hot, due to the mechanism of their operation.
Any wraps that use the "sauna effect" are hot. This is achieved as follows: first, a mixture of the base( olive or almond oil, butter of wheat germ, honey, sour cream, other components) and essential oils( one or a mixture of essential oils of lemon, lavender, juniper, etc.) or spices are formed. The mixture is applied to the problem area, which is then rotated with a special film and for half an hour covered with a thermodetector."The effect of the sauna" is to increase the metabolism and penetration of the active components of the mixture deep under the skin. The wrapping of the food film is very convenient, since it is rather elastic and at the same time gas-permeable.
The distinctive features of cold procedures are the addition of menthol masks and the absence of additional insulation.
At the end of the procedure, the wrapping mixture is washed in the shower, after which it is recommended to take a bath with sea salt.
The effectiveness of the wrapping of the food film is visible immediately: no matter how many centimeters and kilograms you have lost, you can now boast of elastic, fresh and smooth skin, and the "orange peel", which your skin reminded before, is smoothed out.
Pros of wraps
With regular application of wrapping procedures, the skin is smooth, saturated with vitamins, increases its tone and elasticity. There is a qualitative cleaning of the pores, deduced slags and toxic substances, there is puffiness of tissues. The blood circulation is restored, scars gradually dissolve, stretch marks and hydrolysidic bulbs, and there are signs of cellulite. The general condition of the figure improves. Such results can be obtained if you spend wraps a day for a month.
Even with all the benefits of hot wrappers, there is a list of reasons why they can not be practiced.
- Diseases of the heart and blood vessels.
- Gynecological Diseases.
- Violations in the work of the kidneys.
- Oncology of any character.
- Varicose veins.
- Diabetes mellitus.
- Dermatological Diseases.
With cold wraps, they do not have all of these contraindications, with the exception of pregnancy.
How to properly wrap an
One hour before the procedure and an hour after it, refrain from eating and drinking.
- First of all you need to take a shower, preferably using scrubs for problem areas. Thanks to this preparation, the skin cleanses from keratinous cells and will be ready to absorb more active substances through open pores more actively.
- The pre-prepared mixture is distributed evenly, with a dense layer, in those areas that need to be adjusted.
- At the top of the mask, the body rotates the film so that there is no open area. It is necessary to dip tightly, but in no case do not pull, do not crush the body.
- It's best to lie and hide with a warm blanket to enhance the effect of the sauna. For cold wrap, no additional warming is required.
- Stay in such a state of relaxation and rest for 40 minutes, or as much as the specific composition of the mask implies.
- In the shower, rinse the remnants of the product, simultaneously massaging the problem areas. You can take a bath with sea salt and essential oils.
- The last thing to do is apply an anti-cellulite cream on a steamy and prepared body.
It is worth adding another point. Healthy and proper diet. This is an important aspect of any type of weight loss and improvement of health.
Effective recipes for
- wraps Dry fucus or laminaria 2 tablespoons pour hot water, but not boiling water. Within half an hour the algae will swell and you can begin to apply to the body.
- Take 20 ml of almond oil, add 3 drops of essential oils of juniper, lemon and lavender. A well-mixed compound to heat up to 40 degrees.
- A few spoons of natural honey to warm up a little and add 3 drops of orange and lemon essential oils.
- Grind In a coffee grinder, 3 tablespoons of green tea. Pour enough of hot water to make it worse. Add 2 drops of orange essential oil.
- Freshly squeezed coffee, about 3 tablespoons, mixed with warm milk. Slowly add up to the formation of thick crust.
- In a pound of hot water slowly pour 200 g of cocoa powder. Mix until the lumps disappear completely.
- Three tablespoons of olive oil to combine with 15 drops of cinnamon oil. In a water bath a little warm up and put on problematic places.
- Slightly heat 80 ml of natural honey, pour a teaspoon of cinnamon. Stir and rub in the skin under the film.
- Buy any clay in the pharmacy. Pour a little powder into a bowl and add water until the mixture becomes a consistency you need. Now add 3 tablespoons of cinnamon, mix and start the procedure.
- Grind 50 g of natural coffee, mix with 5 tablespoons of honey and an incomplete teaspoon of red pepper. This mixture is very active, it can cook. In order not to expose the skin wrapping on this recipe lasts only 15 minutes.
- Rub 100 g of fresh or frozen strawberries. Mix 50 g of sour cream or yogurt.
As it became clear that making wraps without leaving home and saving the budget is quite realistic. After all, buying all the necessary ingredients is easy and inexpensive, and simple application of the procedure will deliver a real pleasure.