Redness, peeling and itching of the skin of the face: causes and treatment
- 09 Oct 09:45
At any time of the year, a woman wants to be charming and desirable. He does everything that he can. Beautifully dressed, looks after the figure, cares for the skin of the body and face. And everything would have been if not. ..
Skin irritation is a very unpleasant sensation that causes theto be an irresistible need to scratch it. This disease is caused by cortical processes, which arise from the influence of certain stimuli on the nervous apparatus, that is, the process is neuro-reflexive.
- Itching of the skin of the face may be the result of any illness or dermatosis. It also appears in violation of the work of the endocrine system, metabolism and dysfunction of other internal organs.
- Itching may also be an allergic reaction to some products, medicines or some chemicals.
- For some skin diseases, it may also be itchy. An unstable psyche can cause itching when the patient seems to have crawled something under his skin all the time.
- When itching on the skin of the face it is recommended to spend more time in the fresh air and do physical therapy.
- Reduction of itching is facilitated by baths, showers, compresses based on decoctions of medicinal herbs, oak bark, salt baths.
- You can also use special powders, creams, menthol ointment.
- Corticosteroid substances that form part of creams and ointments have anti-anxiety effect. Before using them, you need to make sure that there is no side-reaction with other used drugs.
When choosing anti-anesthetic agents, several aspects should be taken into account. Including the tolerability of this drug, the pharmacological action of substances in the composition of ointments and creams. These dasgs are used immediately after special baths to maximize their effect. Getting away from a person's itching helps to treat the seaside resorts and sanatoria. The main thing in treating itchy skin is complexity, which will ensure the effectiveness of treatment.
Several folk recipes for treating itching
- The root of a delusion is high. It is used as an external means( for lotions, rubbing) in the form of alcohol or vodka tinctures( 25,0).You can make the extract yourself: broth 20,0 - 200,0 thicken in the oven to half.
- Grass nettle nettle. Its broth 15.0 - 200, 0 to take 1 item.spoon 3 pp. per day. You can cook a home extract, ie, thicken the same decoction to half and take 1 hl. The remedy may cause decreased urine output and constipation. In this case, nettles, dandelion leaves and thorn flowers are mixed in equal proportions, 2 tablespoons.spoons of this mixture are brewed with a glass of boiling water, and the mixture is steamed in the oven for 2-3 hours. This is a means to take 0.5 cups of 3 pp a day. Liquid pharmacy extract of nettle take 25-30 drops.
- Birch buds. Take 10 drops of infusion for 2 drops 3 times a day.
Reddening and peeling of the skin on the face of
- The most common causes of peeling are weakened immunity, lack of certain vitamins, hormonal changes in the body, skin diseases, unfavorable ecology, stress and inappropriate cosmetics.
- When you suffer from a cold, and in addition, vitamin deficiency causes the body to starve, areas of very dry skin may appear on the skin. Subsequently, it begins to crack and intensely fall away. Just the skin loses food from the inside.
- Adolescence or pregnancy may also occur with significant skin peeling and redness. Hormones "jump" and the skin clearly shows it. Although this period is temporary, it is still worth supporting your skin at a difficult time.
- Many dermatological diseases such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, diathesis, lichen, and others are accompanied by reddening and abundant peeling. The nervous system in many cases responds to itching and peeling on stressful situations.
- The ecological situation in our country leaves much to be desired. Plus city life is filled with harmful vapors, exhaust gases of cars and over-dried air indoors.
- The theme of cosmetics is so deep that one improperly chosen drug can undo all the efforts and benefits of the rest of the cosmetic complex. And it will be very difficult to understand what caused skin peeling.
If the cause is not skin diseases that need to be treated with medications, we will try to find a way to eliminate the redness and peeling of the crust from your face.
Recipes for peeling and reddening agents
- Prepare a mask of ripe banana and spoonful of olive oil. Apply on face skin for 15 minutes. Rinse with warm running water and moisten with your cream.
- Fry a spoon of oatmeal flakes in milk, add a spoon of finely grated carrots. Distribute the mixture evenly and leave for 15 minutes.
- Milk, cheese, sugar and olives mixed with spoon. A homogeneous mixture hold on the skin for 5 minutes.
- Honey masks perfectly soften the skin, lubricate the skin, normalize the fat balance and smooth the fine wrinkles.
- A few spoons of oat flakes for 15 minutes to steam in a glass of boiling water. Then you need to rub the mixture well and apply it to the skin. After 20 minutes, rinse your face and grease it with olive oil.
- Cosmetic clay can help skin of any type cope with redness and peeling. For dry skin, you need to make a mask of a spoon of white clay and honey, which dissolve in milk. Add to the mixture a teaspoon of lemon juice and almond oil. The procedure lasts 10 minutes, then face should be washed. For normal skin, spread in a milk spoon of blue clay, pour a teaspoon of natural honey and sour cream. A homogeneous mixture is kept on the skin for 15 minutes. Oily skin prefers a simple blend of white clay and natural honey.15 minutes after applying the mask, it should be washed with warm water.
Sometimes we just need to remember that nature takes care of us, generously endowing with useful products.