What studying science is ipology
- 08 Oct 22:45
With the development of civilization, people began to increasingly distance themselves from nature. There are fewer people who want to know more about it and get into her laws. Not everyone can confidently say what studyingis science like ipology? Many do not know about the existence of such scientific discipline. If a person has a good education, then it will not be difficult for him to find an answer based on the title. The desire to have a broad mindset becomes popular. The consequence of this process is to reduce the number of people who can confidently answer the question of studying the hippology? For the dweller it's just beautiful unknown words.
horses The history of the
Hippology is a science of horses. A number of facts indicate that its history began about three thousand years ago. However, the term was put into circulation only about 6 hundred years ago.
"Going for horses" at that time had to be special people. They did all the work on animal care: fed, treated and received childbirth. This profession was honored, albeit not well-paid. Horses at all times honored, guarded and tried to use their work as effectively as possible.
Science was improved and at the end of the XIX century it touched virtually all aspects of the life of horses: evolutionary development, anatomy, physiology, reproduction and breed. The term "ipology" in the literal translation of the Greek language means "the science of the horses."
At a time when the horse was an integral part of the life of many sectors of the economy, science in the territory of Russia developed by seven-step steps, being at a higher level in comparison with the rest of the world. Hippology was among the number of items required for officer ranks and studying military affairs. Tribal activity also did not stop and gave the world a lot of wonderful breeds of horses. Among them are the Orlovsky rhizomes, which are in the price of the breeders of horses today.
The beginning of the disappearance of interest in the science of learning horses corresponds to the time of the end of the First World War.
In today's world, the role of these beautiful animals is significantly less, and therefore they lay the hippology only partly for future veterinarians for textbooks that have been over 50 years old. Famous Commander Budyonny was one of the last specialists in this field. He published the doctrine "The Book of the Horse," in which the most complete information on ipology was collected. After that, the cavalry troops are no longer the main forces in the armed forces, machines in agriculture operate, and there is no applied science in science.
The study of what this science deals with
In other countries accumulated years of experience to save. Those who study horses receive funding. However, here the volume of research is much lower than a hundred years ago. Support for selected areas of interest to scholars is found:
- Anatomy of horses is already well-studied, but work in this direction is ongoing. Hippologists investigate the influence of various factors on anatomy.
- Physiology is the science of the functioning of a living organism. Scientists are interested in breed signs and their practical use.
- Breeding activities are in the lead position on demand.
- The number of horses on the ground is rapidly shrinking, but there are still plenty of them in tribal farms and sports clubs. Hippologists are developing balanced rations, methods of care and conditions in which there should be hocks.
- Science researches issues relating to diseases and methods of their treatment in horses. There is even a special direction in veterinary medicine, because the horses are a special contingent that requires its approach.
One of the latest innovations in this area is the use of horses to help sick children. This direction is called hippotherapy. In this way, children's cerebral palsy is treated. Horseback riding will help you cope with depression, fatigue, chronic diseases and cardiovascular problems. The first mention of such treatment relate to the middle of the XX century. A person who helps to communicate with an animal is called a zoo psychologist.
In Russia, ipology is known as horse breeding. It has a number of directions:
- Tribal carries pure breeding animal breeding. On the resulting progeny there is a stable demand( including abroad).
- Working. Despite the fact that horses are practically not used as laborers in the fields, in some areas and small farms, they remain indispensable assistants.
- Productive. The consumption of horse meat is not so high compared to pig meat and cow, but its value does not become less. Horses' meat is used in the production of sausages.
- Sports. Competitions involving racers are very entertaining. Therefore, the need to grow and train athletes-horses remains.
A few words about the prospects of this science. And they depend only on how important the jumps in our lives will be. Hippology today is experiencing no better times.
There is a shortage of skilled personnel in horse breeding factories. There is not much good literature. Occasionally books published on this issue are published.
All this suggests that the ipology will continue to fade. At best, this science will become important for a narrow circle of people engaged in their breeding.