Vitamins for the skin of the hands and nails
- 07 Oct 08:30
- Body Care
Even very young girls watch their faces, try to clean it regularly, nourish and moisturize, but on the hands, as a rule, pay little attention. But because the skin of the hands also needs regular nutrition and hydration, the more so as theconstantly experiences the effects of water( containing chlorine), the chemicals contained in household chemicals, finally, just cold and heat, depending on the time of year.
Everyone knows about vitamins. But vitamins for the skin of hands are something new! Do hands need some special vitamins, not like our entire body? No, of course, and vitamins, in principle, are the same, here's just to think about whether you get them in sufficient quantities, you need to be in your youth, so that in two or three decades you do not look with anguish and horror on your wrinkled handswith faded skin and do not bother about how little you care about them in the past years.
What vitamins are especially important for the skin of the hands?
So, find out exactly what vitamins are needed for our skin in general and the skin of hands in particular. Let's start from the very beginning, with the letter A. So, this is our favorite vitamin A( medical name retinol), without which the skin will be dry and rough, not smooth and elastic, as we would all like. Vitamin A contains only products of animal origin( fish oil, milk fat, butter, cream, cheese, cheese, egg yolk, fat of the liver and fat of other organs - heart, brain).
The next is the alphabet of vitamin B, but not one but the whole group. Vitamin B1, B2, B6, B6, B9, B10 are important for skin condition. Lack of certain vitamin can cause deterioration of the skin, and sometimes even its disease. So, vitamin B6 deficiency can lead to dermatitis, and vitamin B9( folic acid) helps our skin cope with the harmful effects of the environment. Vitamins of group B are contained in legumes, in grain breads, liver, yeast, greens, eggplants, etc.
We continue our journey through the vitamin alphabet. On the turn, vitamin C is a regulator of collagen production, thanks to which the skin of the hands retains its elasticity. The leader in the content of vitamin C raises the wild rose, followed by dill, parsley, cabbage, sorrel, citrus, strawberry, etc.
Vitamin E protects our skin from the harmful effects of ultraviolet rays, helps to preserve its youth. It is also a very effective antioxidant that neutralizes the action of free radicals and helps regenerate the skin. Most of the vitamin E is found in oily sea fish, vegetable oils, nuts, sprouted wheat grains, milk and eggs. It should be added that vitamin E is not fully absorbed without vitamin E.
Proper skin care for hands
In order to give your hands a healthy young look you need to follow the following recommendations:
- 1. First of all you need to saturate the whole body with vitamins. The best option for this will be the reception of a specialized vitamin and mineral complex. Such a remedy can be purchased today at any pharmacy. They contain the necessary concentration of all vitamins, which are extremely important for maintaining the beauty and health of the skin of the hands. But in order to fill the shortage of substances in the body it is not necessary to use chemical preparations. It is possible to do well with natural products. Try to eat as much as possible legumes, eggplants, cabbage, greens. Fish, eggs, dairy products, fresh berries and citrus.
- 2. Use of creams. For full-fledged skin care, it is not necessary to use expensive cosmetics. It will be enough to regularly handle them with a regular baby cream. But before that, it's best to mix with vitamins. In any pharmacy you can buy vitamins A, E and on an oil basis. A few drops of such vitamins will be enough to add to the cream in order to get a truly healing warehouse.
- 3. Egg-based mask. A special mask will help restore skin of the hands and make it more attractive. In order to prepare it, it is necessary to mix a small amount of olive oil with one chicken egg. This composition is applied to the skin for 15-20 minutes. After that it can be washed off with clean warm water.
- 4. Mask based on honey. Grind a tablespoon of melted honey with yolk of one egg. In the resulting composition, add six drops of freshly squeezed lemon juice. Apply the product on your hands and wrap it with a cellophane film. This mask should be kept for 20 minutes.
- 5. Aloe. This healing plant will help to bring your hands in order and provide the skin with the necessary vitamins. Extrude juice from several aloe leaves and grease them with the skin. Do not wash your hands for 15 minutes. After this procedure you can use a light nutritious cream.
- 6. Mask based on carrots. As you know, this vegetable is rich in vitamins and carotene. Therefore, the mask on its basis will help restore the health of the skin of hands. Grat one medium-sized carrot. Mix the resulting mashed with a tablespoon of sour cream and a teaspoon of vegetable oil. Apply the prepared warehouse to your hands and leave for 20 minutes.
- 7. Applique of raspberry and camomile. Prepare such a healing remedy quite simply. Need to mix half a glass of dried chamomile flowers with a glass of boiling water. The mixture should be sprayed for half an hour. Prepare a raspberry decoction in a similar way. After mixing both decoctions together. Wet in the prepared gauze wipe and put it in your hands for 10 minutes. After that, remove the napkin, moisten it again in the broth and apply for another 10 minutes. This procedure should be performed 3-4 times in a row.
However, only vitamins alone can not keep your skin smooth and elastic for a long time. You too should take care of her: in cold weather wear gloves, so that the skin is covered and not frozen, constantly use nutritious and moisturizing hand creams.
Take care of your hands - and you keep them and your youth longer!