Breast restoration after feeding. How to pull a breast after feeding? Breast exercises after feeding
- 07 Oct 01:15
- Body Care
During pregnancy, the breast of a woman "poured", becomes elastic and looks appetizing. This is due to hormones. However, after discontinuation of feeding, many breasts sag up and lose their shape. Of course, this is an individual, but basically a change in the shape of the breast depends on the condition of the connective tissue of the.
What should I do to get a beautiful shape back?
In principle, according to the medical explanation, this is quite normal, since weight gain during pregnancy, and accordingly breast, after a lactation period, quickly comes to a state of "exhausted fat stores and stretch marks of the skin".But this does not mean that the shape of the chest is lost forever. By strengthening the pectoral muscles and stimulating normal blood supply to the tissues, it is possible to restore, and even improve the shape of the breast. A group of muscles belonging to the thoracic are located in the axillary basins. The breast itself contains only the mammary glands, fat and connective tissues.
Among the effective ways to restore a lost breast shape, you can highlight the following:
- 1. A good effect can be achieved if you regularly breast massage. It must be performed daily for one or two months. It is best to use coconut or almond oil during the procedure. Apply a little oil to your hands and place them so that one palm falls under the chest and the other one on top. Massage the chest for five minutes with easy circular movements. If you are not sure that you can make a massage yourself, contact the professionals for help. In modern salons you will be offered several similar procedures and will help you to choose the one that suits you.
- 2. A universal remedy for skin rejuvenation and giving it a tone is a scrub. It helps to remove dead cells and make the skin smooth and velvety. Using scrub stimulates elastin and collagen production in the epidermis. Thanks to this, the breast is noticeably tightened. Remember that such procedures are not recommended more often once a week.
Scrub is not necessarily bought at the store. It is entirely possible to cook it yourself from natural ingredients. For example, a great remedy will come if you mix a teaspoon of ground coffee with a little water and a teaspoon of liquid honey. This crab is best to use, taking a shower or bath. The mixture is applied to the skin of the chest with a thin layer and gently rubbed for a couple of minutes with light circular motions. Then the scrub can be left on the body for a few minutes. After rinse the residue with warm water.
- 3. Restore skin chest health will help rubbing a special mixture. Prepare it very simply. Mix thoroughly with 10 drops of extract of rosemary, jasmine and lavender. Add a few drops of lemon juice of orange oil to the mixture. All components are thoroughly mixed and left to stand for a day in a dark place. This composition is best put into the skin after application of scrub.
Exercises to improve the elasticity of the chest, enhance the blood supply of tissues, have no effect on the state of breast tissue. These exercises are aimed at stimulating the tone of the chest muscles and raising the chest. It should be noted that the results of such training in direct accordance with your individual parameters. In addition, it is a non-directed means of increasing the chest. Among the most effective one can distinguish the following:
For a more effective result in exercises for strengthening the chest muscles, it is recommended to pick up the appropriate bra, which should squeeze as much as possible and immobilize the chest during classes.
If the home remedies for breast recovery do not have the proper effect, then you can resort to the help of professionals. In modern cosmetology salons you can offer the following procedures:
- 1. Mesotherapy. During this procedure, special active substances that tighten the breast skin are introduced under the skin.
- 2. Chemical peeling. For him, warehouses are used. Made on the basis of fruit acids.
- 3. Wrap. This procedure can be performed using seaweeds, medicinal herbs or essential oils. It is especially effective if you do it right after you stop breastfeeding.
Choose the method that's right for you, and you will soon become the owner of a beautiful elastic breast.