OGES-2018 from the Russian language( grade 9): preparation, demo variants( tasks and tests from FIPI), date, conditions
- 05 Oct 11:00
- Tips For Home
OGE for students of the 9th grade is the same serious test as the EDI for senior pupils. By and large, this exam can be considered a general rehearsal for passing the final examinations and entrance to the university, so without serious preparation here can not do. The OGES of theRussian is a compulsory exam, which determines for the student his attestation and allows him to enter a profile humanitarian class.
However, among the students there are those who consider the Russian not a very difficult subject. They believe that the language in which daily communication, correspondence in social networks, the viewing of films and programs can take place without difficulty. This opinion was brought up by many nine-year-olds - the OGE on this subject includes a variety of tasks that demonstrate the ability to use literary linguistic norms, as well as understanding the rules of vocabulary, grammar, syntax and punctuation.
Another innovation in OGE is the talk that causes complications for boys who are not accustomed to correctly express their thoughts. Let's see what is worth paying attention to when preparing for this exam, what dates it will take, and what changes can be made to Kimi in 2018.
Demonstration variant ОГЕ-2018
- Russian version of the Russian language version
- Demo version of the listening task( audio file)
requirements coder Writing OGE of the Russian language
According to the previous exam schedule, the Russian language will need to be delivered on such dates:
- pre-exam - April 25, 2018.Reserve Day - May 4, 2018;
- is the main OEG date - May 29, 2018.Reserve will be 19.06.2018;
- Additional Exam - September 4, 2018.The reserve date is 17.09.2018.
The rules and peculiarities of the
exam The profile commission responsible for the development of Kim's Russian language reported that in 2018 there will be no change in tickets.
Student can work with Kim for 235 minutes. Students will be able to use the spelling dictionary provided to them in the audience at this OGE.The list of subjects allowed for the Russian language exam ends. Do not bring your smartphones, notes with the rules and exceptions, do not try to carry the headset or mini-headphones, hoping to cheat the observers and write off. Any unlawful actions will result in only one result - removal from the class "and two for the OGE.
A structured and meaningful part of the
ticket Kimi on this subject is designed to evaluate the training of 9th form graduates in all that applies to the Russian language. Based on the results of this OGE, the commission makes conclusions about whether it is worth enrolling a particular student in a profile linguistic class and issue him a certificate of completion of high school. Since 2017, the OSE has written and oral parts, each of which should be talked individually.
Begin preparing for the OGE in the fall to have time to process all the material
Written part of the
exam When working with the ticket students will have to demonstrate their ability to use written language as well as language skills of linguistic, analytical and classification, understanding of the rules of grammar, stylistics, punctuation andspelling, ability to communicate with others through a sheet. The ticket consists of three parts, which contain 15 tasks of different levels of difficulty:
- first part - one task in the form of presentation from the listened text. The maximum points that can be obtained for this part is 7. The audio file with the text will scroll two times. During the first listening, students can take notes on a draft form. Then the students will be given 3 minutes so that they can comprehend their records and understand what aspects slipped away from them while listening to the text. After that, the record is reset. After that, the nine-year students will be able to rewrite their thoughts on the blank;The second part of the
- is a task numbered 2 through 14 that provides a short student response. In this part of the school students will have to formulate the answer on their own or select and record it from the proposed KIM list. The work is carried out on the basis of the ticket issued with the text. The correct answer to each task will bring you 1 point, the maximum score for the second part of Kim is calculated by 13 points;
- third part - task number 15. Students will provide 3 topics, among which one should choose one and write a work. The maximum points for the third part is 9.
Note that in this OGE individually marks the points for the competent and accurate language of the student in the presentation and the work( maximum - 10 points).In total for CIM it is possible to score 39 primary points.
Oral part of the Russian language exam( speaking)
Students of the 9th form, which will be held in the UES in 2018, have to pass not only a written but oral Russian language exam. According to some information, speaking will be the first, and it will determine the student's admission to the written part of the OGE.The talk is aimed at revealing communicative skills of schoolchildren. It will check the ability to conduct a monologue and dialogue, the ability to read texts with intonation and emotional coloration, as well as to read the readings, substantiating their statements.
In 2018, nine-year students will not be able to do just one written exam. In addition to production and tests, they will have to speak!
Structured CIM consists of four parts, each of which is a separate task:
- first task - reading scientific journalistic text. For this part you can score 2 points;
- is the second task - the student must redeem the read, using additional information and commenting on his statements. This task can also bring 2 points to your treasury;
- third task - a monologue on the chosen topic. It can be rated at a maximum of 2 points;The fourth task of
- is the dialogue with the examiner, which can put in response to 3 points.
Individually evaluated compliance with literary linguistic norms when performing the first and second tasks - here you can earn up to 2 points. The language processing of the answer when working with assignments number three and four is estimated at 3 points. The maximum of primary points for speaking is 14.
Most likely, in the talk will be offered texts that tell about the lives of prominent Russian figures, scientists, astronauts, and writers. The marks for the oral test will not be translated - the student gets either a "score" or a "no record".For successful delivery of talk, according to preliminary information, you will have to collect at least 50% of the initial points.
Transfer Points to Grades for the
Certificate The scale by which the score for the written part of the exam in the attestation evaluations is carried out is as follows:
- from 0 to 14 points is a solid "two";
- from 15 to 24 points - score "three";
- from 25 to 33 points - an estimate of "four".At the same time, at least 4 points should be obtained for literacy. In the event that less than 4 points are scored for literacy, the student is assessed "satisfactorily";
- from 34 to 39 points - the mark "five".However, the receipt of the five also requires a certain condition: if the student's literacy was set to less than 6 points, he gets a "quartet".
In the distribution of students in profile linguistic classes, the preference will be for boys who will score for a written part of a work of 31 points or higher.
How to prepare for OGES from the Russian language?
Learn to write your own works, and then putting the OGE on you will not cause you problems
The presence of the oral and written part of the exam suggests that students will have to cope well enough to learn all kinds of language activities. Specialists of profile commissions recommend that schoolchildren pay attention to the following points:
- to repeat and work out all the rules and exceptions that occur in the Russian language school curriculum;
- hone the use of linguistic norms through the regular writing of dictations and remittances. When writing sentences, control the time to teach yourself to select the abstract in a timely manner and write shortly on the draft;
- write at least 10-15 works on themes proposed in the KIMs of the past years. You will have to highlight the main problem, comment on it, demonstrate your skills in conducting analogies and knowledge of relevant citations. Remember - the commission first of all appreciates the understanding of the topic and the ability to write, without distracting from the author's thought. If you go to the side or try to go on general phrases, then you risk to get the product of 0. A good work can only be written if you will read the classics of world and Russian literature and critique articles for the main works from the school curriculum during the year;The
- oral part usually refers to the discussion of prominent Russian figures. Look at interesting programs, read the publications about the life and activities of Yuri Gagarin, Tsiolkovsky, Pirogov, as well as other famous artists, writers and scholars. Transcribe read to parents and friends to work out the skill of a beautiful and competent oral language;
- regularly read artistic and journalistic texts aloud, working with intonation and stresses.