Neck and neck area care at home
- 04 Oct 04:45
- Body Care
Usually neck and neck area care is given much less attention than facial skin care. And it is completely useless, because the skin of these zones is aging faster, loses elasticity and smoothness, becomes sluggish and languid and mercilessly issues the age of a woman. Here and the wrinklesappear earlier than on the face. This is due to the fact that the skin is very thin and not enough provided with skin fat due to the low content of sebaceous glands. Therefore, she needs special care, in which, in addition to various creams, invaluable help will be provided by special gymnastics and masks, prepared by their own hands at home.
The main rules of care for the neck and area of the neckline
- According to cosmetologists, in order to avoid the deterioration of skin properties can sunbathe topless, and before sunbathing, you need to lubricate the area of decollete with cream( the same should be repeated after the sun baths).
- Beginning to care for the skin of the neck and neck area is required from youth, because it, as well as face skin, requires toning and lifting.
- One of the most effective and easy ways to care - a contrast shower that begins and ends with a cold compress. However, there is a contraindication: thyroid dysfunction.
- In the morning,
After washing with cold water, wet the décolleté with a napkin and grease it with a light massage from the clavicle to the chin.
Another way: after washing, apply a cream, wait until it is absorbed, and massage the neck and neck area with a towel moistened with salt water, gently patting them, but not rubbing.
- In the evening
Compresses for skin rejuvenation: apply a cream on the skin of the neck and neck area, cover with a warm, slightly damp towel and hold for half an hour.
Herbal compresses with infusion of soothing substances( chamomile, sage, lime blossom, mint, etc.): Wash the terry towel with such infusion and apply on the neck and neck for 5 minutes. Then wipe this area with a piece of ice.
Homemade Neck and Decollete Masks
Neck and neck nails are very effective masks. Here are the recipes of some of them:
- Banana Mask. Add a few drops of oil( almond, olive, linen) to the shaken banana, bring to a mushy condition and apply it to the cleansed skin for half an hour. Rinse with warm water.
- Potato compress. Make a mashed pot of two boiled potatoes, 1 tsp.olive oil and 1 tsp.glycerinPut the puree on a piece of gauze and attach it to the neck and neck area, top with a towel or scarf, hold for 15-20 minutes. Then rinse with warm water and grease this area with greasy cream.
- Lemon Lotion. Mix yolk well 1 egg, half a glass of sour cream or cream, 50 g of vodka and half a lemon juice. Pour into a bottle and put in a refrigerator( expiration date - 1 week).With this lotion, every day, wipe your neck and neck area for nutrition, cleansing, softening and whitening of the skin.
- Herbal Lotion.1 itemspoon of a mixture of dry mint, lime blossom, chamomile) fill with 1 cup boiling water and place on a water bath for 15 minutes.
- Cucumber Lotion. To the grated grated cucumber add 3 tbsp.lVodka, insist for a week, after straining to place in the refrigerator.
Daily Nail Acne
Neck, like any other body in our body, requires gymnastics. Exercises for the neck can be done anywhere, even at work.
- After every half hour, throw your head back for a few seconds. After every hour, make a head of 3-5 circular movements in one and the other direction.
- To strengthen the neck muscles, pull the lips forward and utter the loud sounds O, Y, I, I.
- Lift the head high, pull the chin forward and try to put it on the chest.
- To train your neck muscles, dry your mouth and throw your head back;while the muscles of the lower jaw and neck should be relaxed. Now strain the muscles and, having lowered the jaw forward, lift it upward so that the lower lip acts above the upper. This exercise requires a great stress in the neck muscles and quickly causes them fatigue.
- In conclusion, slowly incline your head several times alternately first to the left, then to the right shoulder.