What to do if there is a hemorrhoids
- 04 Oct 03:30
- Hemorrhoid Treatment
Hemorrhoids are the most commonly encountered disease, especially if your life is exposed to harmful factors. That is why people often ask questions about what to do with hemorrhoids.
Contents of the article
- 1 Causes of the disease
- 2 Methods of treatment
- 3 Surgical intervention
Causes of the disease
Enlargement of the rectum is a disease that is associated with a variety of causes.
If a hemorrhoids out, it means that a man for a long time was under the influence of pathogenic factors and led a wrong way of life.
Pathology itself develops in those cases where a small pelvis in large volumes of blood accumulates, which for one reason or another can not leave this area and update. That is, it turns out that the circulation is violated.
There are a number of factors that provoke blood circulation disorders in the veins that provide blood flow to the rectum.
hemorrhoids. These include:
- a lifestyle that involves limitation of movement, motor activity, hypodynamia;
- is an inappropriate nutrition that provokes a sensitive reaction from the intestinal mucous membranes and even more contributes to their injury;
- pathological changes in the chair, among which a special role is given to constipation, since solid fecal masses often injure the walls of the intestine, provoking the formation of pathology;
- is an excessive use of alcohol, which stimulates the flow of blood to the veins of the pelvis, which enhances stagnant phenomena;
- is an unusually heavy physical load, tied to lifting and transporting heavy objects.
For the female half of humankind, a risk factor is the process of carrying the child and childbirth, which leads to increased pressure in the small pelvis to colossal digits and provokes hemorrhoid in more than half of the cases.
Treatment Methods for
Hemorrhoids can be external and internal and, depending on the variety, local therapies may vary.
is required. Consequently, if an external hemorrhoids appeared that is characterized by the position of nodes around the anus, the recommendations will be as follows:
- necessarily advises the proctologist if there are symptoms of external pathology,since in this way it will be possible to diagnose the disease accurately and to avoid complications due to improper treatment;
- if the nodes are located outside, it is worth taking seated baths with decoctions of various herbs such as calendula, chamomile, etc.;
- If you have been able to diagnose the disease at an early stage, you must necessarily change your lifestyle and nutrition, as this way, in most cases, it is possible to get rid of the disease when it is not started;
- , on the advice of a doctor, begin to take drugs with a mild effect, which will help to positively affect the stomach and reduce the risk of injury to hemorrhoids;
- start using ointments that have the ability to influence hemorrhoids, but since the choice of ointments is wide enough and the effect is diverse, you need to consult a physician before choosing.
If a person is faced with an internal disease in which the nodes are not visible, since they are located in the intestinal cavity, then it is advised to use the following measures:
- again, in the first place, it is recommended to radically change the way of life, startingto move more, coordinating the food and affecting the violation of the chair;
- If there is a suspicion of the appearance of hemorrhoids, consultation with the proctologist is also considered necessary;
- , after consulting on the basis of medical recommendations, will need to select candles that can directly affect the nodes when inserted into the anus;
- , with internal pathology, will also have a healing effect on enemas with herbal infusions, which will help eliminate the main symptoms of hemorrhoids, such as inflammation, bleeding.
When choosing a treatment method, it should be borne in mind that if the pathology manifests itself, then the benefits of complex therapy are given.
Patient, having consulted the doctor, should not only change the image of his life, but also use the prescribed drugs, following the instructions.
Integrated therapy also does not exclude traditional medicine if it does not go against the basic treatment.
Hemorrhoids - a disease that occurs in several stages and if in the first stages it is possible to do a change in lifestyle and the use of special medications, then as the disease progresses, it will be more difficult to cope with it.
Thus, for example, if the disease goes to stages III-IV, the question of surgical treatment, which implies the removal of hemorrhoids, is necessarily discussed.
Surgical treatment is divided into two large groups: minimally invasive and classical surgery.
To minimally invasive methods that can be used if a person is suffering from hemorrhoids, include:
- sclerotherapy, in which a special substance is introduced into the nodes that stimulates the growth of the connective tissue, leading to the death of the nodes, but the technique can be used in the acute stage of the disease;
- latex ligation - implies the circumference of a node with a special latex ring underneath it, which blocks the bloodstream and thus provokes the death of the site;
- cryotherapy implies the effects on the cones with the help of cold, which also provokes their bleeding and subsequent death;
- Laser Removal, which is done with a special tool.
If minimally invasive methods are not suitable for a patient for any reason, then radical surgery is offered to him.
It is worth noting that all radical operations are carried out under general anesthesia, and therefore prescribed with great caution to the elderly, as well as completely prohibited in some chronic pathologies.
In each case, the method of removing nodes is selected separately, depending on the patient's individuality and course of pathology.
A decision about what to do if a patient has symptoms of hemorrhoids should be taken by a professional physician.
Also, before choosing a treatment method, an exact diagnosis must be made, as the symptoms characteristic of hemorrhoids can be detected in other diseases of the rectum and the digestive tract as a whole.
The easiest disease is treated early in the treatment process, so you can not start the process and get the disease to yourself: it is necessary to apply for help in a timely manner.