Paint the eyebrows of the house: 5 steps to success
- 03 Oct 15:45
It's known how important women are for eyelids. Their design will correct the visual contour of the person, emphasize the expressiveness of the look and add charm. Eyebrow care is desirable in the cabin, but it is not always possible to use the services ofcosmetologist-makeup artist.
If you need to dye eyebrows at home can be done no worse than a hairdresser, you must follow the simple instructions.
The first step of the
Beginning of manipulation with the eyebrow should be followed by choosing their shape. Recommendations, the choice of shapes depends on the type of person:
- The oval face is considered an ideal of women's beauty. In this case, the shape of the eyebrows should not change, it should emphasize the ideal. Choose a straight shape, with a slight bend and without a significant break.
- Extreme face smoothes straight eyebrows, without bends and cracks. This trendy trend today will add soft features and tenderness to the look.
- A round face is an elongated contrast, as a result of an eyebrow should get a bend and even a small break. A small geometric breakdown will add to the look of sharpness and unpredictability.
- If the face oval resembles a square, then you need to soften the stiffness with a smooth bend. But at the same time there are no angles, no need to do bends, the transition should be very soft.
- A person is talking about super softness with a heart. It is not necessary to advertise, it is better to add a drop of unpredictability and aggression. Help in this a short brow with scraps.
- A person with a rhombus is a combination of a square at the top and a heart at the bottom. Sharp traits compensate for width. A small bend in combination with the width will make the look expressive and sharp, but not prickly.
How to properly color eyebrows and eyelashes with pencil
A hairstyle and other factors can change the visual image, you can not choose one form once and for all. Experiments and the search for a new style can give a great result. The regular coloration of eyebrows at home, combined with the thrill of creativity, will reveal the potential of appearance. To make the result meet expectations, experiments can be done with special stencils.
Choose the color of the shade paint
The choice of paint is not as simple as it may seem at first glance, the composition of most of them is similar to a hair dye. The key difference is that eyebrows and eyelashes do not use ammonia. Many manufacturers are happy to please fashionistas by their means, every year there are new and fresh solutions.
Rules of use of color: black, brown and other
The first thing to notice is the color:
The selected color should not radically differ from the color of the hair, 2-3 tones will add depth and underline the shape. It is necessary to withstand the style, and not to look like a parrot at the fair.
What else to look for when choosing a paint
Once you have determined the color, you can go to the store and look for a cherished tube. Or a bottle. Or a box. Or something else:
- Gase paint, paste or powder. To dye eyebrows at home, it is advisable to choose a gel dye. Less chance of mistake with dosage and easier mixing process of components.
- It is better to choose a dye with natural oils and vitamins. The cosmetic procedure is stress for hairs, it is desirable to reward it for good nutrition.
- Be sure to pay attention to the expiration date. Chemical reagents change properties over time.
- Packing, single or annual stock. Here every woman decides herself, how often it is necessary to change the image. But we must remember that a possible allergic reaction, even to a quality product.
- Duration of the effect. If it is important that the paint stays longer, it is better to choose stable and especially stable options.
ActionTeaser.ru - teaser ads
Eyebrow design and modeling: features of
Under no circumstances can you not paint eyebrows with hair dye. Despite the fact that they have a similar composition. And even if the color is very much like it, it's still not possible. A thin skin around the eyes will get a strong burn, at best, it will end with a long reddening.
Painting For hair and eyebrow dyeing at home, care must be taken to prepare. At hand should be:
- tweezers or tweezers;
- Eyebrows and eyelashes;
- toner or other degreasing liquid;
- Capacity for mixing paints;
- blade for blending;
- brush and stick for drawing;
- cotton swabs.
Correction at Home
When all the preparations are finished, you can proceed to the main procedure:
- Start painting required for correction, tweezers to align the eyebrow and give it the right shape. You can use a tweezers, and a wax bar, but waxing requires expertise and special attention. Plus wax epilation is that after it there is no gun, which is almost impossible to remove tweezers.
- Pick up under a scarf of hair so that they do not interfere at the most crucial moment.
- Clean the scalp from cosmetics.
- Thinning hair with tonic or alcohol-based fluid.
- Coat the skin around the painted areas to avoid staining unnecessary areas and prevent irritation. The higher the fat content in the cream, the better. Do not touch the hairs.
- Mix the paint elements with the shoulder blade. This can be a dye, a developer, and other reagents, depending on the form of release and the chemical composition. Apply the paint immediately after mixing, it can not be allowed to dry the container.
- Paint should be started with a stick or a toothpick, at the roots, the first layer should be applied very carefully, trying not to get into the ages. The middle and the ends of the hair can be smeared with a brush. At the same time, carefully distribute the dye throughout the length of the hair.
- Hold the time indicated in the instructions and rinse with warm water. Do not use shampoos, soap and chemically active substances.
- If the shade looks darker than it was planned, do not worry. After a few wash it will shake a bit.
Even if the paint has hypoallergenic properties, it is necessary to pre-test it for the individual sensitivity of the skin to the components. To do this, a small area of the hand put a peanut paint. In the absence of unpleasant sensations to wash off after 15 minutes, thoroughly inspect the skin for redness or irritation. If during the day after the test is all right, you can start painting.
How much does the effect of staining with henna and basslast?
Since ancient times, the home eyebrow dyeing procedure was carried out using natural remedies. Basma and henna - the most famous of them, and the popularity is still up to our days. And although the coloring effect is not very stable, they have a positive effect on the health of the hair.
How often should I look after the eyebrows
All hairs need attention and eyebrows are no exception. Nutrition and regular care will make them healthy. The procedure does not require much time and effort, regular masks and massage will be enough:
- Massage is done with a brush or a small comb. In this case, the skin is stimulated, the follicles are activated and give the hair a force.
- Any cosmetic procedure adversely affects the hair. In order not to allow overdischarge, you need to pluck your eyebrows once a few days with masks of herbs.
- A mixture of oils from the balm will also not be overused. Warmed in a water bath, a mixture of rapeseed, castor oil and olive oil can be stored for a long time( up to 3 hrs) in a refrigerator. And a drop of balsam at night will make the brow healthy and shiny, will emphasize the natural color and health.
To look great, it's not necessary to turn to professionals for expensive services. Simple procedures at home will always help you look beautiful and attractive.