OGU-2018 for math( grade 9): preparation, demo variants( tasks and tests from FIPI), date, conditions
- 03 Oct 13:15
- Tips For Home
OGES is the main form of general certification for graduates of Grade 9 in Russia. For OEE students, this is not just the first major examination test in a series of numerous certifications and university sessions, but also the opportunity to get after grade 9 in a prestigiousLyceum, college, specialist classroom or specialized technical school.
In addition, the grant of the OGE allows the profile committees and the teacher to evaluate how far the graduate of high school is ready for the future exam in the form of EDI.The analysis of examinations allows timely detection of gaps in students' knowledge to make adjustments to study programs, as well as to work on topics that cause difficulties for most students.
Mathematics is one of the obligatory CSEs. As practice shows, this subject is regarded by students as the most difficult, requiring long-term training, deep theoretical knowledge and practical skills. It is worthwhile in advance to study the structure and content of Kim's to repeat the topics from the school curriculum. In addition, it's important to know about changes to the ticket in time - surprises at the exam are unlikely to give you confidence in their abilities.
Demonstration version of OGES-2018
- Oscilloscope version of OGE on math
- requirements codifier
Reference Materials OGE in mathematics
Today Rosobornadzor has announced the approximate schedule of OGUs in 2018.It is anticipated that students will be given maths at the following dates:
- April 20 - early delivery of the subject. The reserve day will be April 30, 2018;The
- core OGE on math will take place on June 5th. Reserve day for the main OGE - June 21, 2018;
- is an additional day for the surrender of math September 7th. As reserve was made September 19, 2018.
Changes in KIMAs 2018
Examination notes on mathematics in 2018 have undergone significant changes in terms of structure. From work was completely excluded module, which includes tasks in the field of "Real Mathematics".Unfortunately, this does not mean that it will be easier for students to pass the exam. The tasks that were part of the above are simply redistributed between the sections "Algebra" and "Geometry".The total number of tasks and the maximum possible initial points per ticket, thus, remained unchanged.
News for schoolchildren from the Crimean peninsula - for a long time in the press there were rumors that already in 2018 they will have to hand over the OGE in a compulsory manner. Nevertheless, graduates of the 2017/2018 academic year will not get to the all-Russian final certification for the 9th grade. Instead, the students next year should familiarize themselves with the rules and content of tickets.
At OGE you have to solve 26 tasks in algebra and geometry for 235 minutes
The content and structure of the ticket for mathematics
The structural and content components of Kim are designed to differentiate the study of mathematical disciplines. All students must have basic mathematical training to obtain grade 9 certifications. At the same time, Rosobornadzor tried to create conditions conducive to the acquisition of profound knowledge by gifted students so that these children could subsequently continue their studies in the profile class.
26 tasks in a ticket are divided into two blocks - "Algebra" and "Geometry".At the same time, each block is divided into two parts corresponding to the basic and elevated mathematical level:
- in the tasks of the basic part the student should show how well he has the basic mathematical algorithms to demonstrate the knowledge of the categorical apparatus and the properties of mathematical concepts. At the same time, it is important not only to solve the problem, but also to write them correctly;
- in high-level tasks students must demonstrate the degree of mastery in mathematics. It is this part of the ticket that forms the contingent for the profile class. Only those nine-year-olds who are fluent in the material of the school curriculum in algebra and geometry can cope with these tasks.
The "Algebra" module includes 17 tasks, distributed as follows:
- part 1-14 tasks in which to show the basic possession of the school curriculum algebra;
- part 2 - 3 tasks, the solution of which allows you to check how well the student uses the formal-operative device of algebra, is able to solve complex problems, substantiate decisions and reason.
The Geometry module includes 9 tasks, divided into two parts:
- part 1-6 tasks in which students will have to deal with basic geometry tasks;
- part 2 - 3 tasks. This part will show if the graduate is able to solve the planimetric problems, record the progress of the decision and justify the selected steps and techniques.
The maximum initial score that can be obtained for an exam is 32.
exam procedure The CIM can be solved within 235 minutes.
All appliances, including calculators, are located in the OGE under a strict prohibition!
In the test audience, you can use reference materials, which contain a number of mathematical formulas( they will be given to you along with the exam paper).In addition, pupils are allowed to bring with them the following list of items: a ruler, mantle, compasses, templates for the construction of geometric shapes. Other items, including any calculators, are included in the list of forbidden things.
A separate point of the regulation relates to the discipline and rules of conduct of the OGE.Strongly welcome the desire to talk to a neighbor, as well as attempts to peek responses in the mobile phone. For such violations you will immediately be fired. Leave the examination class, if you need to leave the medical center or the toilet room, is not forbidden. However, at first, the observer will take you a sheet of answers and a ticket, and then accompany to the right place.
How is the exam assessed?
The recalculation of the initial points in the estimation is carried out according to the following principle:
- 0-7 points - score "unsatisfactory";
- 8-14 points - assessment "satisfactory";
- 15-21 point - score "good";
- 22-32 points - score "excellent.
We remind that schoolchildren who do not earn a minimum passing score( 8) will be able to re-pass the exam a few times( in 2018, nine students will still receive 3 attempts to transfer CSEs).Only those who have no more than 2 dozen of all 4 examinations of compulsory and selective character, which seem to be nine-year-olds, will be able to redefine mathematics.
A triple of math is a prerequisite for obtaining a certificate. However, you should not think that you can get into a profile class, demonstrating only satisfactory knowledge. For selection of students in profile classes in FIPI, the following assessment scale has been developed:
- in classes with natural science and economic profile can be enrolled by students who will receive KIH at least 18 points;
- in physics and mathematics classes can be recorded by students who have received OGES of 19 points or higher.
How to prepare for OGE in mathematics?
Begin preparing for the OGES-2018 in the beginning of the school year to get things done!
Students who want not only to receive a certificate for grade 9, but to continue their studies in a specialized mathematical class, prestigious college or technical school, should pay more attention to the preparation of the OGE.Experienced teachers recommend:
- to have a cold program of 5 to 9 classes;
- to systematically prepare for the current lessons and do not hesitate to ask the teacher algebra and geometry to clarify questions;
- ask parents to write you for additional classes or to a tutor if you can not fill in the gaps in knowledge yourself;
- in your free time to solve problems with manuals that meet the increased level of mathematical training;
- strive not just to understand the formulas, but to understand their internal logic and mechanism of work;
- to work out Kimi for the past years and have reviewed the FIPS-approved version of the ticket( the official demo test can be downloaded at the link in the beginning of the article).