Acne Pustular - Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, Prevention, Photo
- 21 Jun 14:45
- Disease Of The Skin
Acne - it is a chronic skin disease that is associated with clogging of follicle passages. As a result of inflammation in the field of gum dummies( sebaceous seals) pustules with purulent contents are formed, that is, pustular acne develops.
Pustulous acne is more common in young( 15-20 years old), the disease is prone to both young people and girls.
Table of contents
- 1 Causes of
- disease 2 Clinical picture of
- 3 Methods of diagnosis
- 4 Treatment of
- 4.1 Popular methods of treatment for
- 5 Forecast and prevention of
- 6 Photo
disease Acne is a disease that is a complication of seborrhea. The cause of the disease - a violation of the normal process of secretion. There is acne as a result of blockage and subsequent inflammation of the sebaceous gland.
The main provocative factors of acne development are:
- Hypersecretion( enhanced function) of the sebaceous glands;
- Follicular hyperkeratosis;
- Activation of conditionally pathogenic microorganisms living on the surface of the skin( staphylococci, fungi, propanoic bacteria, etc.).
Very often the cause of acne is hormonal rebuilding. That is why acne is often manifested in adolescence. In adults, pustular acne often develops against the background of diseases that cause endocrine disorders( ovarian polycystic ovaries, Ytsenko-Cushing's syndrome, etc.).
Pustulous acne develops gum dummies - non-infectious nodules that occur in the mouths of the hair follicles. The gemadone accumulates the secret that is produced by the sebaceous glands, resulting in an increase in the size of the nodule. When joining the inflammatory process, a papule is first formed on the place of the gum, and then a pustule.
Clinical picture of
With pustular form of acne on the skin, inflamed pustules are formed - pustules. Education, usually of a small size( up to 5 mm in diameter) and hemispherical form. The skin above the nodule is pinkish-red or reddish-blue, in the basis - a small infiltrate.
After some time( 2-3 days) infiltration increases in size, and in the center of education at the place of the gum, pustulum is formed. At this stage there is pain, the nodule can significantly increase in size.
In a few days, education begins to recur. Neck or open with the output of the contents, or dries, forming crust. On the spot pustular acne may remain hyperpigmented spots, at least - small scars. Moreover, the formation of stains and scars in place of acne is far from always dependent on the degree of inflammatory reaction. In that case, if the inflammatory process does not turn out to be involved, surrounds the follicle's dermis, then the abscess will be resolved without leaving a trace. Otherwise, unobtrusive effects may remain.
Pustular ears appear in the so-called seborrheic zones, that is, at the sites where many sebaceous glands are located. This is:
- Back and chest;
- Lower part of forehead;
- Hairy head area.
By the type of flow, there are three degrees of severity of pustular acne:
- With a mild course of the disease on the skin of the patient, the camellids and no more than 10 pustular acne are formed.
- With acne of moderate severity, the patient has 10 to 40 pustular eels.
- The severe course of pustular acne is characterized by multiple rashes. In addition, the formation of more severe forms of acne - phlegmonous or conglomerate( drainage).The severity of the disease can grow into a severe form - cystic acne.
Only a dermatologist can diagnose a pustular form of acne. In the process of diagnosis, it is necessary to differentiate pustular acne from the manifestations of streptococcal impetigo, pyoderma, osteophylloculitis.
Residual skin effects after permission pustular acne should be distinguished from the secondary pigmentation that remains after the permission of dermatitis and vitiligo.
The following laboratory studies are recommended for determining the treatment pattern for pustular acne:
- Checking for hormonal status. This analysis is necessary for women in the presence of signs of elevated levels of male hormones( hyperandrogenemia).
- An analysis of the microbial flora from the skin surface. Bacteriological sowings are conducted with the definition of culture and sensitivity of the flora to the action of antibiotics.
- Conducting an analysis of intestinal dysbiosis.
- Conduct a general blood test to detect the presence of chronic inflammatory foci in the body.
Systemic and local therapy is used to treat pustular acne. Externally assigned:
- Treatment of skin with alcohol solutions of antibiotics( levomycitinovym or salicylic alcohol, etc.)
- Application to inflamed areas of chestnuts cooked with the addition of sulfur or ichthyol.
- Use of keratolytics. These are drugs that contribute to the normalization of the keratolization process in the mouths of the follicles and prevent the formation of camellones.
- Using retin-A( tertioids).The drug is available in the form of lotion or cream. The remedy is applied to the places of rashes with pustular acne twice a day, within 1-1,5 months. The drug helps to remove inflammation.
- Adapalen is a drug containing a retinoid metabolite. The device removes inflammation, reduces the risk of the formation of camomiles. Apply a drug with pustular acne requires a long lasting, sustained effect appears only after 2-3 months of use.
Antibacterial drugs for the treatment of pustular acne are recommended after determining the sensitivity of the infectious agent to antibiotics. As a rule, when using pustular acne, such agents as Zinerit, Pyolizin, Dalacin, Skinoren and others are used.
Systemic therapy with pustular form of acne is prescribed in case of severe illness( presence of 40 and more excitable elements on the skin at the same time) or in the event that the local treatment does not produce results.
It is prescribed to receive tetracycline or macrolide preparations. The course of taking pustular acne should not exceed 21 days.
If pustular acne develops in women against the background of hormonal disorders, the use of drugs that have antiandrogenic effect is prescribed. Selection of the drug should be carried out after conducting relevant analyzes and consultations gynecologist-endocrinologist.
In the mild course of pustular acne manages to use the means of medical cosmetics - cleaning antibacterial gels, creams that regulate the production of sebum, etc.
Popular methods of treating
For the treatment of pustular acne folk medicine recommends the use of aloe vera. The juice of this plant should be mixed with honey in equal quantities and applied to the place of inflammation in the form of applications.
With single pustular acne, you can attach a piece of aloe leaf to the inflammation, fastening it with a plaster. Leave this compress for the night.
Forecast and prevention of
The prognosis for pustular acne is favorable.
It is categorically not recommended to squeeze pustular acne to prevent the development of serious complications.
Prophylaxis of pustular acne is a special care of the skin and timely correction of hormonal disorders.