Does the parentage increase or decrease the pressure?
- 01 Oct 11:15
Even our grandmothers and grandmothers used the hawthorn to treat many diseases, due to the stimulating effect. Leaves and flowers are practically not used for treatment, but hawthorn fruit is ideally suited for this purpose, since they contain ascorbic acid and otherbeneficial acids, B and C vitamins, carotene, fructose, starch, flavonoids and saponins. Flowers and leaves contain useful and natural essential oils, as well as choline and sorbitol.
Is Hawthorn Good For Human Body?
- Gladiolus due to its ability to improve blood circulation in the brain, facilitates headaches in cervical osteochondrosis.
- It has a positive effect on the heart muscles, stimulating their work, for this reason, drugs for the treatment of heart disease contain juice from its fruits.
- This plant has a positive effect on the central nervous system, reducing its excitability.
- Hawthorn fruit alleviates the condition and improves the well-being of patients with angina pectoris and tachycardia, arrhythmias of the heart, heart failure and atherosclerosis.
- Its fruits also have a tonic effect and can absorb both mental and physical fatigue. In addition, when they are used, the level of cholesterol in the blood decreases.
Hawthorn Effect at
Arterial Pressure If you came to our site, then they were looking for the answer to the question: Does the needle increase or decrease the pressure? Practice shows that in many ways everything depends on the peculiarities of the human body, each of which has its own. In one person, the hawthorn fruit is able to lower blood pressure, in another - reduce. The main effect of this plant is that the hawthorn is able to normalize blood pressure, so it will have a positive effect after taking both in hypertension and hypotension.
Note! If your doctor prescribes the use of tufts of hawthorn fruits at a specific dose, you can not exceed it, since excessive dosage of the drug will adversely affect your well-being and can cause dizziness, pulse retardation, diarrhea, nausea, and in some situations and vomiting, as well as the inhibition of the central nervous system. Do not take tusks of hawthorn without the appointment of a doctor and consult with him, as self-treatment can cause negative consequences.
Try to move more, use healthy and nutritious food, regularly check with the doctor, in general, with all seriousness, try to monitor your health, and then probably will not encounter problems with him. We wish you no ill. About the hawthorn and a beneficial effect when used in the treatment of its fruits, flowers and leaves, as well as treatment with them, you can find out the video. But we do not recommend treating without prior consultation with a doctor.