Raspberry Raises or Lowers Pressure?
- 01 Oct 10:00
Malting is common - it is the scientific name of a wild plant, found in the forests, from which breeders brought to this day many varieties of raspberry garden.
Thanks to the individual taste, smell and set of beneficial properties, this plant is unique: in nature there is noof one plant that would compete with it. Particularly noteworthy are the only picked fruits of raspberry. It is the content of essential oils and a whole set of useful sugars - glucose, fructose and pentose, due to its delicate smell and taste.
Raspberry berries are harvested for the winter by freezing or cooking the jam. You can also make it from juice and marmalade, and a pie, and much more, with ready-made dishes possess all the beneficial properties, as well as they do not lose their berries even during the heat treatment. By the way, not only berries are useful, but also flowers, leaves, upper part and roots of plants that use, for example, in colds.
The chemical composition of raspberry
- It contains a large amount of salicylic acid, which also contains aspirin, but in this case it is of natural origin, but not obtained by chemical reactions. The assimilation of her body takes place very quickly. Often, instead of an anti-inflammatory drug, it is recommended to use raspberry, as even our grandmothers knew that raspberry is a very effective remedy for colds and flu.
- The content of organic acids and fiber positively affects the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract and improves metabolism. In addition, acids help the body cope with viral diseases and food infections.
- Beta-sitosterol, which fights against harmful cholesterol and prevents the onset of multiple sclerosis.
- Pectins help cleanse the body from radionuclides, cholesterol and heavy metal salts.
- Folic acid, iron and copper, contained in raspberries in the correct proportions, are indispensable for people suffering from anemia in humans.
- Indispensable for potassium salt "cores".
- Phytosteins that interfere with the development of atherosclerosis.
- Magnesium, improves state of health in conditions of depression and insomnia.
- Vitamins A, E, PP, B, C, which promote immunity.
Raspberry and Pressure
As you can see, the fields of plant use are quite large, but also many questions are of interest: raspberries increase or decrease the pressure? Everyone is allowed to use this berry, and can be safely used in treatment?
Due to its high content of vitamin C, raspberry has the property of strengthening the vascular walls.
Potassium and magnesium, in addition to diuretic activity, have a good effect on the functioning of the heart, normalizing its rhythm and increasing the tone of the blood vessels.
In this berry there are also diaphoretic properties due to the presence of the same salicylic acid), which improves the removal of fluid from the body. As a result of the above qualities, raspberry reduces pressure, so it is useful to eat fresh berries, drink from her tea, infusions, which in limited quantities will be useful to hypertensive patients.
In people with reduced pressure, raspberry will have a curative effect on the body, saturate it with the essential for strengthening the cardiovascular system and peripheral vessels with potassium and iron.
For some diseases, raspberry, like any herbal remedy, is not recommended for use without consulting a physician.