How to wring hair: variations of plaiting and French braids
- 30 Sep 07:30
- Hair Care
It's been gone in the past when it was thought that "the braids are maiden beauty".But even just a braided thick and long braid always attracts the attention of the opposite sex girl( maybe precisely because it is now a rarity).Fortunately, the fashion returns to its origins, and the spit becomes what theis called a trendy trend. Girls with braids are always young and romantic, wherever they appear - at the institute, at work or in any company. Of course, an adult woman is unlikely to suit what is adorned by a young girl, but glamorous foxes look great for women of all ages.
The peculiarity of French braids is that the hair looks as if braided inside, which is called "skin".However, in order to moisten a neat and beautiful French scabbard, you need some skill and training.
How to braid a French braid?
With your fingers, draw a straight line from the temples to the middle of the back of the head. Since weaving braids begins precisely with these hair, they must be collected and smooth.
- Smooth hair divided into three parts equally.
- Begin to weave the braid as usual, making 2-3 interlacing.
- From the third or fourth interlacing to each strand, start adding small strands of hair to the middle strand when it crosses. For this purpose, one main hand holds three main strands, and the thumb of the other hand spreads the straight line back to the scalp( as described in paragraph 1).
- Taken the strand to smooth out and add to that strand the braid overlapping the middle strand.
- Weave continues until all hair is used, and the remainder of the braid is doppler in the usual way.
- The end of the braid is fixed by an elastic elastic band.
To learn how to fuse the French braid, you need not only great art, but also training. It can be woven more tightly or more freely, add strands of different thicknesses or begin to weave braids from different places on the head. Practice - and all of you will come out!
How to braid a regular braid?
- All hair needs to be thoroughly combed and neatly divided into three equal parts.
- Hold all strands, slide the right strike through the middle so that the middle passes underneath it to the right.
- Now the left strike is thrown through the middle so that the middle passes underneath it to the left.
- This process is repeated all the time: right through the middle, left through the middle until you reach approximately half the palm( or higher, if desired) to the end of the hair.
- For fixing the end of a scythe, an elastic belt is usually used, which can be covered with a beautiful pin or ribbon.
The warping of the hips requires a good ocimer to divide the hair equally and all the strands have the same thickness, as well as neatness, so that the hair does not break out of the spit and it has a well-groomed, tidy look. The main thing is to know how to brush your hair, and you will develop skills and skills over time.