How to nicely screw hair: recommendations for all occasions
- 29 Sep 09:45
- Hair Care
Soft curls or wavy curls always add extraordinary femininity and romance to the look. But what should you do if nature does not reward you with such wealth? Today, this problem is solved very easily. You can use the chewing curve or create a new original hairstyle for thein each case. At home, this will require flattening and curling.
It is not necessary to use too much a flatbed, as its thermal effect on hair does not bring them anything good: they become dry, brittle, the tips are broken. That is why when using a flatbed or special curling tongs, it is necessary to protect the hair, especially on their ends, before the curl before curling.
How to nicely wrap the hair with the iron we wrote in this article how to get elastic curls using the forceps you will learn here.
Here are some tips for nailing your hair:
- If you decide to make spiral curls, in the process of winding the flat should be in a vertical position.
- The longer the hair you have, the shadow thinner must be a screw-threaded strand.
- Locks can also be obtained when curling hair on the curler. By the way, they can be replaced by papillotyks( these are the harnesses of paper or fabric, which wound hair several centuries ago).Before screwing the hair should be slightly moistened with water.
- When curling hair on the strands, the curlers should be placed at different levels( preferably according to the direction in which the hair grows), then the curls will look more natural.
- If you want to get big curls, then not too thick strand of hair should be placed in the opposite direction of hair growth, roll it from tips to the roots and secure it with a clamp. Big curls give hair more volume.
- Identify the amount of coachers or waves you would like to get as a result, and depending on it, select the desired curling size: the size of the wave will correspond to about half the thickness of the curler. Stylists advise with thin hair to choose a thinner curler, and if the hair is thick and rigid, then the curlers should be bigger.
- The placement of a curler on the head, vertical or horizontal, depends on the direction in which the curls will be located. At vertical position hair curlers are screwed, starting from the base to the ends of the hair, and with the horizontal - on the contrary, from the tips of the hair to the roots. To make the hairstyle more voluminous, the curlers should be as close as possible to the roots of the hair.
- When the curled on the curler of hair will dry, they need to be straightened by hands, to create a hairdo, to screw the tips to the right side. To add volume at the roots, you can do a little scaling.
And do not forget to get a good stacking, the necessary special tools. Thanks to modern varnishes, mousse and sprays for styling a haircut not only last longer, but it will look more natural. In addition, they provide hair protection against negative environmental influences.