Shampoos, balms and nourishing masks for dry hair
- 27 Sep 08:30
- Hair Care
- Correct nutrition for hair health
- What kind of care do you prefer?
- TOP - 7 shampoos for dry hair
- Best home masks
Dry, dull, brittle hair can both reach the girls by nature, and be formed due to impropercare. Misuse of hairdryers, rectifiers and tweezers, persistent paints, the effects of aggressive substances and burning sun rays can dry and thinnish normal hair. In this case, you need to carefully approach the selection of caring for money, and sometimes a way of life.
Care starts from the inside of
A good role is played by proper balanced nutrition. It is useful to make fresh cheese, dairy porridges, various meat products, as well as vegetables and fruits in the daily diet.
It is possible to start taking a firming complex or oil solutions of vitamins A, E, better in combination with vitamin C. The irreplaceable source of fatty acids is olive and linseed oil, fish oil.
Of course, the right diet is great, but without local influence can not do. Properly selected shampoos and nourishing masks for dry hair provide a quick visible effect, the hair after the first application looks more well-groomed.
Choose the cleansing and care products
It is important to know one rule: the shampoo is chosen based on the natural type of hair. That is, if by nature you have normal or even oily hair, but they have been over-dried by the negative effects of paints or scratches, then the shampoo for dry hair will be superfluous. The fact that a nourishing shampoo can provoke a more active function of the sebaceous glands, and eventually you will get fat at the roots and dry on the tips of the hair, which looks very un-aesthetic, and causes additional difficulties in further care.
If you are still in doubt, take a special shampoo for a mixed hair type, it suits almost everyone. But the balsam should be used just for dry hair, but to apply it, retreating from the scalp a few centimeters. So you can avoid the quick spitting of the head, but provide the hair stretch for the entire length of the necessary care.
Active balsams and nourishing masks for dry hair are now almost all manufacturers, on the shelves of stores there are l'oreal, Schwarzkopf, Lush, Floresan, Avon, Nivea, Dove and many other brands. It is practically impossible to predict which particular tool will suit you, it is calculated by trial and error. It is better if the balm contains lanolin, lecithin, vitamins, proteins, plant extracts.
Note that it is not necessary to draw definitive conclusions after the first application. Try the tool at least 3-5 times to evaluate its performance to the fullest. Of course, this statement does not apply to cases where the components of the balsam is allergic, then it should be immediately excluded.
Dry hair requires a very careful care, as they are more likely to suffer more damage than other types. It's not so easy to pick up the right shampoo. Often you have to try a lot of options in search of the ideal medium. By studying customer reviews, you can greatly simplify the search process.
The following products have earned the best reputation among dry-hair owners:
- "Allan" is a natural remedy based on natural extracts of nettle and burdock, as well as essential oils of poppy and tea tree. The undeniable advantage is the presence of wheat proteins. This combination of ingredients carefully cleans the hair, ensuring their nutrition and healthy growth. And thanks to provitamin B5, you can protect your ringlets from the cross section.
- Moltobene is a healing shampoo that contains a valuable extract of the Damask rose. When using it, the hair becomes elastic and obedient, and also gain a flavorful floral aroma. Due to the content of betaine, the curls become lush and bulky. The Schwarzkopf Professional
- Time Restore Q10 PLUS is a professional tool that has been loved by both hairdressers and their clients. It contains a wide range of protective components, as well as a vitamin complex that protects and nourishes the hair.
- KeraSys Salon Care - a shampoo based on extracts of sunflower seeds and moorings. It is rich in keratin, which restores the structure of the hair and protects them from further damage.
- Dove Repair Therapy is a tool that provides a deep recovery of dry hair. In addition, the shampoo creates a protective film on the hair, which gives them shine and facilitates the process of combing. An important advantage of this shampoo is its cost effectiveness.
- Korres is a unique shampoo that contains 85% natural ingredients. Thanks to almond oils and flax seeds, the curls become brilliant and elastic. The remedy is great for restoring dyed hair.
- Natura Siberica is an organic shampoo. It is based on extracts of sea buckthorns and radishes, as well as cedar milk. Such a composition provides protection from the sun and cold, low-grade water, as well as harmful substances contained in the atmosphere.
There are many home-made recipes for natural cosmetics lovers.
Nutritional masks for dry hair are usually applied before washing for 30-60 minutes and have in their composition castor oil, olive, linen, rapeseed oil, egg yolks, black bread pulp, freshly prepared decoctions of nettle, burdock, chamomile, plantainSometimes only one product is used as a mask, for example, sour milk or kefir. It is necessary to select home recipes in the same way as store tools, by the method of an individual approach.
- Dry Acne Facial Mask
Dry hair responds very well to dairy products, including kefir. To make a mask, you will need half a cup of kefir, a teaspoon of vegetable oil( it is better to take olive, rapish or linen), as well as a slice of pre-soaked rye bread.
After mixing all the ingredients, apply a mask on the hair and leave for half an hour. Rinse the product without shampoo. If you do not have time to prepare a full mask, pure yogurt will be enough.
- Mask of vegetable oil
To prepare an oil mask, mix two tablespoons of almond or sea buckthorn oil( you can combine them together), as well as a teaspoon of lemon juice. The resulting composition should be distributed by curls and left for 20 minutes.
- Mascara with brandy
Enough effective restores dry hair mask of cognac and honey( one tablespoon), as well as yolk and a teaspoon of olive oil. Before applying a mask, the hair should be washed( they should remain wet).It is advisable to collect hair in a high beam for the remedy to work better. After 25 minutes, rinse off the mask.
- Mustard mask
Everybody wants to have long hair. But with dry curls, this is quite problematic, because they are broken, and therefore they often have to cut. Try to use a mustard mask, which will significantly accelerate the growth rate of hair. To do this, you need to fill 3 tablespoons of mustard powder with a liter of hot water( the temperature should be quite comfortable for applying to the skin).Soaking the hair with the received composition, simultaneously carry out massage of the head. After 40 minutes, rinse without shampoo.
- Olive-Egg Mask
Shake the raw egg yolk with the oil and wrap the resulting mass at the root. Be sure to warm the head with a polyethylene and a towel and leave the mask for 2 hours. Wash off the shampoo.
Hair Removal Mask Recipe To prevent dry hair loss and prevent future problems, it is recommended to use the root of the burdock in the care of the hair extension. So, to make a mask it needs to be cut into small pieces. Now mix the raw material with 10 tablespoons of canola oil and leave in a dark place for 2 weeks to make the mixture spray. In the hair care, the resulting oil is used, to which you need to add a little vitamin A immediately before use. The mask should be kept on hair for about half an hour.
In conclusion, we remind you that it is not recommended to wash your head with hot water, the temperature should be moderately warm. The same applies to the hair dryer, choose a gentle drying regime and at least sometimes let the hair dry naturally.