What doctors think about Muscle Ointment from hemorrhoids
- 22 Sep 07:45
- Hemorrhoid Treatment
Chinese medicine has always been at the height of producing highly effective ointments and balms for the local treatment of various diseases, including hemorrhoids. These drugs are very popular because of their unique composition - the ancient Tibetan tradition and themodern technology successfully combined in one medicine. An example is the Chinese musky ointment of hemorrhoids, the reviews of which can be found quite often in the expanses of the Internet. This ointment can simply be bought at a pharmacy, only ordered through an official website. In this regard, patients( including future mothers) go to the forum to get answers to the questions - what is the composition of the ointment, which price, or where to buy the drug?
- 1 Composition and Action
- 2 Application Techniques
- 3 Correct Selection of
Composition and Effect of
The high effectiveness of ointment with musk as the only means that can not cure hemorrhoids is actively promoted on the site. What is the basis for such statements? In a unique composition that combines the beneficial properties of natural and synthetic components.
Chinese musky ointment for hemorrhoids is based on the experience of Tibetan monks with the addition of modern technology, which suggests the universality of therapeutic effects on all major manifestations of the disease and its cause.
- artificial musk - removes inflammation( swelling, itching, burning), improves blood circulation in the veins of the pelvis, eliminates venous congestion( its natural analogue is a highly odorous substance produced by animals);
- has an anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and analgesic effect;
- calamine - protects the surface of damaged tissues, creates conditions for the earliest healing;
- pearls - a natural component with astringent and hemostatic action;
- boore - prevents infectious complications;
- Amber - stimulates the synthesis of cellular protein, strengthens the tissues, improves blood flow;
- borneol - regenerating and anti-inflammatory action, restores damaged areas of mucus, fights with infection;
- auxiliaries - analgesic dimethylsulfoxide, as well as vaseline and lanolin.
Chinese musk ointment for hemorrhoids is a remedy for pain, inflammation, microbes, for regeneration and for discontinuation of bleeding.
The instructions for using ointment are very simple, understandable to everyone. It is necessary to perform some simple actions:
- to empty the intestine;Wash the
- with cool water;
- apply a little ointment to the problem zone( with internal nodes, introduce an ointment with a tip);
- do not get up for 40 minutes.
It is recommended that the procedure be performed once or twice a day for approximately two weeks, the course is determined individually, depending on the diagnosis and severity of clinical manifestations.
Basic indications for treatment:
- external or internal hemorrhoids( nodule loss, itching, burning, pain);
- eczema in the anus;
- anal cracks;
- inflammatory processes in the rectum.
Contraindications for use are allergy to constituents. It is advisable to consult a specialist before starting treatment. Chinese ointment for muscle-bearing hemorrhoids is considered a safe means, but the treatment of a future mother or a nursing woman should be conducted with caution and under medical control.
During therapy, diet should be avoided, food and spices, alcohol and tobacco should be excluded from the diet. It is recommended to spend more time in the fresh air, to prevent constipation, to engage in physical exercises, which exclude stagnation of blood in a small pelvis.
The right choice for
Do you have hemorrhoids?
Mykhailo Rotonov: "The only remedy that is suitable for proper hemorrhoids treatment at home and which I could recommend is. .." Read more & gt; & gt;
Discussion of the red Chinese ointment with musk often goes to the forum on hemorrhoids. People( including future mothers) are interested in the effectiveness, quality of products supplied from the Middle Kingdom, the opinions of doctors. Everyone is interested in the price and terms of delivery, as well as the risk of possible fakes.
Chinese ointment has been tested in several metropolitan clinics. Impressive clinical results were obtained in almost 70% of patients with different degrees of hemorrhoids, indicating the effectiveness and safety of this remedy.
Many proctologists today prescribe musk ointment and recommend it as one of the best home remedies for hemorrhoids.
- contains natural components;
- has no harmful effects and no adverse reactions;
- has no contraindications( except for allergies);
- can be used in pregnant women;
- has certificates;
- price corresponds to quality;
- instruction is simple and easy to understand;You can buy
- on the Internet by simply pressing a key on the site;
- dispatch is postpaid, payment is made by mail or courier upon receipt of the ointment with a red strip on the package;The price of
- may vary slightly depending on discounted promotions.
Everyone has the right to decide for themselves, rather than to treat the disease - by pharmacy or drugs sold via the Internet. In any case, you need to explore different thoughts, visit the appropriate forum, read testimonials from patients and doctors. It will not be superfluous to have a full consultation of the proctologist to clarify the diagnosis. If you are satisfied with the price and terms of delivery, there are no contraindications and received a specialist's approval, then you can order an ointment easily and simply, the main thing then get the desired result.