How to wring hair on the tweezers: a guide to photo and video
- 21 Sep 03:45
- Hair Care
If you need to quickly put your hair in your home with curls, then you can use forceps. This is a good and reliable way to create a beautiful hairstyle, but you should not abuse it, as the thermal effect does not go to the hair in favor.
How to wrinkle the hair with tweezers( flatbed)?
For this purpose, the tweezers with the temperature regulator are best suited, then you will be able not only to control the process itself, but also to protect your hair from the action of a very high temperature, which gives the hair a mere detrimental effect. For a healthy, "thick" hair, this procedure, if doing it not too often, may not have consequences, but if the hair is thin, and the more weakened, then from the intense thermal effects the ends will break and break. Therefore, it is best to use a low temperature mode for thin hair.
So, let's talk about how to tighten the hair on the tweezers.
- First of all, tweaks need to be switched on and heated to the desired temperature.
- Dry hair needs to be combed in the direction of growth, and then divided into zones and individual strands. Usually, it is recommended to begin the waving with the hair growing on the tops. Separate a small strand, reassemble it, lift it perpendicularly, and, having opened the forceps, insert them into the root zone of the strand.
- After this, the tweezers must be closed and rotated to themselves, fixing for a few minutes. Thus the direction of the strand is fixed.
- After this, the tweezers need to be slightly rolled and gradually promoted to the ends of the hair, evenly opening and closing them. Due to this the hair in the band is not damaged.
- At the tips of the hair, the tongs need to be closed and begin to twist the strings in the required direction, with the comb between the nippers and the skin.
In the same way, other strings are screwed in. The direction and shape of the curls you choose in accordance with the conceived hairstyle: you can get a curl throughout the length of the strand or only at its ends, so that the hair has become final;curls can be directed internally or externally.
After each hairbrush has been processed, the curls need to be neatly combed with a natural bristle brush and put in place.
Note that curling tongs can be used no more than 1-2 times a week as hair is exposed to heat, which is very harmful: the structure of hair is broken, they are dry, loses gloss and silky appearance. Therefore, if you do not want your hair to become lifeless, do not abuse tweezers.