Essential Oils for Skin Age: The Best Mask Recipes
- 19 Sep 16:30
Essential oils - a great tool for maintaining the health and attractiveness of the skin around the eyes. Essential oils will help get rid of fine wrinkles, add eye shine, fresh and healthy look to the skin. There are different ways to use essential oils for the skin of the eyelids.Various home-made creams, compresses and steam baths will not leave anyone indifferent as it is a very effective and easy way to preserve beauty and youth.
Proven efficiency of essential oils is directly related to the correct tool. To make the task seem unrealizable and difficult it is necessary to get acquainted with the main contenders.
Essential Oils For The Eyelid
- Pink. Improves face color, restores elasticity and elasticity, strengthens protective properties, strengthens the skin, accelerates restorative processes and makes it more youthful.
- Mirror. Active skin rejuvenation, wrinkle removal cream around the eyes. Deep-oil and powerful regenerating properties.
- Sandalove. Lightweight, tightens and tones the skin. A great refreshing and moisturizer. Soothes irritated skin of the eyelids.
- Tea Tree. It is widely known for its anti-inflammatory properties, helps to get rid of irritations and edema under the eyes.
- Carrot. More precisely, with its seeds. Successfully toning and softening the skin, eliminating swelling and increasing elasticity.
- Lime or lime. For tired skin for eyelids, a remedy for edema, pigmentation, as well as for glare glow.
- Orange or Neroli. Normalizes microcirculation of blood, tones up, struggles with dark circles and bags around the eyes. It smoothes wrinkles, restores the water-fat balance of the skin and eliminates fatigue traces.
- Almond. Effectively smoothes wrinkles, soothes and restores tired skin.
- Lavandova. Eliminates irritation and itching, used as an anti-inflammatory and antiseptic agent.
- Jojoba. It soothes inflamed skin cells, eliminates dryness, promotes rapid regeneration, protects against ultraviolet radiation.
- Peach. Helps to illuminate, tone, rejuvenate the skin. Restores and relieves inflammation.
- Shipsinovy. It nourishes and moisturizes, restores elasticity and eliminates dark circles, helps to dry and dulls the skin.
Take advantage of the health of the
Now you can use the most suitable essential oil to make sure that the skin is beautiful forever.
- To eliminate wrinkles around the eyes. This tool will help you quickly get rid of dark circles and fine wrinkles. Apply pure almond oil to the skin on the massage lines with light, knocking movements of the pads of anonymous fingers. After a few minutes, apply a cloth with excess oil.
- Anti-blepharitis( inflammation of the edges of the eyelids) will help lavender water. To cook it, you need 60 g of fresh flowers of lavender to insist on 32% alcohol in one month, ready to infusion to filter. Lubricate eyelids should be 1-2 times a day for two weeks.
- Peach Butter is a multipurpose remedy. It is part of the cosmetic products for fading eyelids against wrinkles and lip balms, hand care products and body lotion, nourishing dry skin and massage oils. Fatty acids and essential oils contained in peach oil regulate the moisture content of the skin, effectively nourish and rejuvenate it.
- For peaking for centuries, peach oil is used both in pure form and in combination with jojoba oil or avocado. It is also possible to apply it with the addition of 1 tablespoon of base oil in 1-2 drops of essential oil Santal and roses. Applying or lubricating should be done every day for 10-15 days. The procedure is carried out within 15-20 minutes.
For prevention it is enough to use 1-2 times a week.