Headache and headaches: causes and methods of treatment
- 19 Sep 15:15
Very often, headache attacks create an impression of pressure on the eyes. This phenomenon may be accompanied by nausea and nasal congestion, but in this situation, the pressure on the eyes will be felt most strongly. With what is it connected and how strong are the feelings, let's take a look at the?
In each case, the number of attacks and the strength of the pain may be different. At the same time, the feeling of pressure also has a different shape. You may have eyes and the pressure will come from the side of the temples, and may press on your forehead with a feeling of ripple in the temples and pain in the eyes. It all depends on the cause of the attack.
- Causes and Symptoms of Headache
- Related Headaches
- Get Rid Of Headache That Comes To The Eye
Causes And Symptoms Of This Headache
A headache and headaches for several reasons. We call the main and most frequently encountered:
- overstrain is associated with the impact on the human psyche, while there may be unclear anxiety, prolonged depression. It is not possible to foresee the continuation of the attack, and after eliminating the cause, the pain may be felt for a long time;
- migraine attacks;pain is usually felt in the area of the forehead and the temples and goes to the area of the eye;
- very high intracranial pressure;in such a situation there is a violation of the functioning of the vessels of the brain and the eyelid. This can be affected by a sharp change in the climate, a stressful situation, with increased pressure, there may be a risk of stroke, most often older people are inclined to do so;
- hematoma or any tumor has been formed;the cause may be trauma or concussion, the consequences can be very complex and require qualified medical assistance;
- with aneurysm of the vessels there are pain sensations with the presence of pulsation, especially they are felt at sharp head movements, treatment without consultation of the doctor is not recommended;
is the development of encephalitis or meningitis, with severe headaches that are felt in the eyes of the neck;
- diseases associated with respiratory organs, namely sinusitis or sinusitis, with which the body temperature rises, abundantly secreted mucus and difficult breathing.
- with trigeminal nerve disease;
- in toothache;
- has various allergic reactions or inflammatory processes.
All these causes can be manifested in various combinations and depending on the specifics of your body. Any pain in the head area can be a consequence of a developing disease and have serious effects. Therefore, for frequent attacks, be sure to contact a doctor.
Concomitant headache types
When feeling aggravated, pain in the eyes almost always feels headache. But feelings can be different. Very often this manifests itself as pain in the forehead or temples on the entire surface of the head. During the attack, the pain may move or feel at once in several areas.
Major types of headache:
- for brain diseases;
- at high or low pressure;
- migraine attacks;
- provoked by the presence of infection.
By the signs of manifestation it is possible to assume the causes of their occurrence. They also differ in their manifestations and virtually all diseases have an associated effect in the form of headaches.
Affects the course of the disease and overall deterioration of well-being. Any colds, flu, not to mention complex and serious diseases, there are attacks.
The peculiarity of such manifestations is that, when treating the underlying cause, headaches can pass after recovery. There are cases when after an illness the headache attacks remain and periodically resemble themselves. From this it follows that there is a certain complication or the disease has not completely retarded.
Feel the pain in the form of pressure on the eyes, forehead or whiskey, with the ripple and the strength of pain sensation different from the cause of the attack. On this basis, it is necessary to consult a doctor and undergo a medical examination.
With pain in the head and pressure on the eyes, various painful sensations in the head area can appear - ants, compression, pulsation, wandering pain. Usually they are less noticeable than the main attack, but you should tell your doctor about any of these things in any case.
To reproduce the overall picture of the attack and to correctly diagnose. Each accompanying manifestation may indicate the development of various diseases and be one of the main distinctive features.
Get rid of a headache that holds the eye to
In such a situation, it is imperative to undergo an examination and a necessary course of treatment if the pain is caused by fatigue and a heavy load on the eyes and nervous system.
First of all, you must rest and allow the body to recover. At the same time, it is enough to walk in the fresh air, healthy sleep and correct balanced nutrition. The pain attacks will occur in the absence of a complicated disease in your body.
Drug treatment is aimed at getting rid of pain and eradicating the root cause. Medicines appoint a physician and coordinate and control the course of treatment. With a very small positive effect or even if the situation has not changed, it is necessary to change the chosen approach.
Folk medicine and phytotherapy can be good preventive measures and intensify the process of exposure to drugs. But if you take medication and use other methods, be sure to agree with your doctor.
When choosing treatment methods, it is necessary to take into account the state of health and age category. In this case, it is imperative to take into account the presence of allergies and intolerance to drugs.
Painful feelings you can tolerate need to first stop the attack and then take other measures. Preventive measures are very important, they are able to remove side-effects of headaches when used systematically.
First you need to give up:
- narcotic substances;
- effects on the body of toxic substances.
Your habit should be:
- outdoor walks;
- physical exercise classes;
- is the right food.
A negative influence on general well-being can be overweight, a violation of the hormonal background, and the use of all preventive measures in the complex, will be able to change the situation for the better.
If your head and eyes are sore, this may indicate a brain, vascular disease or a very complex illness. In this regard, it is necessary to undergo a medical examination, in which to pay special attention to the direct study of the fundus.
Very often these signs appear due to the heavy load, while the eyes and head begin to sore. This often comes from long computer work or watching TV shows.
With this problem you can handle yourself, but if the pain is very strong and the attacks begin without obvious reasons, you will need a specialist.