Alopecia anagennaja - causes, symptoms, diagnostics, treatment
- 15 Sep 20:00
- Disease Of The Skin
Alopecia in dermatology is called hair loss. This phenomenon may be due to various reasons, therefore, there are several varieties of this pathology.
- 1 Phases of hair growth
- 2 Causes of development of
- 3 Clinical picture of
- 4 Methods of diagnosis
- 5 Treatment of
- 5.1 Treatment of folk methods
- 6 Forecast and prevention of
- 7 Photo
Hair growth phases
To understand the causes of anagenic alopecia,you must first understand how the hair grows.
Hair growth is not a continuous, but a cyclical process that lasts until the end of human life.
The life cycle of hair can be divided into several stages, Each hair goes through several stages of the life cycle from the moment of birth to natural loss.
- Growth Phase - Anagen. This is the period in which the formation of a new hair and its most active growth occurs. This stage of the hair's life extends for 2-4 years. During the anagen, the hair grows intensively, thanks to the accelerated process of fission of the cells of the hair follicle.
- Intermediate Phase - cannan. This is a period of rest in the life of the hair. During cannabis, the cells of the hair follicles still continue to be shared, but with much less intensity. At this stage, hair growth is virtually stopped, and the formation of pigmentation ceases. This phase of the cycle is rather short, it lasts an average of 3 weeks.
- The phase of resting follicle - telogen. This is a period in which hair can fall spontaneously or with a slight mechanical effort, for example, when combing. Natural hair loss occurs at a time when a new root has been formed in the follicle and the growth has begun. This phase lasts about 3 months, and it is accepted to allocate early and late telogen.
After natural hair loss, the anagen phase for the given hair follicle comes again, and hair growth is restored. Depending on what stage of growth there is an intense hair loss, the anagen and the allergenic alopecia are distinguished.
Causes of the development of
An angenic alopecia is the sudden loss of hair during the phase of their growth. This condition is caused by the influence of negative factors on the cells of hair follicles. In anagenous alopecia, intense hair loss is observed in the phase of growth, without going into the phase of rest. Anagnaal alopecia is also common in the following hair types: androgenic alopecia in women, hereditary baldness in men, focal alopecia.
The causes of the development of anagenic alopecia, as a rule, are the following suppressor factors:
- Radioactive irradiation;
- Admission of cytostatics and other chemotherapy drugs in the treatment of Sharp syndrome, follicular mucinose, trichoepitelioma, and others.diseases;
- Admission of hormonal drugs.
In addition, active hair loss in the anagen phase can be triggered:
- Severe somatic diseases;
- In infectious diseases, especially accompanied by prolonged fever;
- For prolonged fasting, including long-term adherence to a rigid unbalanced diet;
- With different endocrinopathy, which is also very often the cause of the development of eczema and hands;
- After injuries or operations;
- For prolonged stress;
- With general poisoning with chemicals.
Clinical picture of
The only symptom of anogenic alopecia is intense hair loss. Hair begins to fall out in 1-3 weeks after the onset of negative effects on the follicles.
Hair falls out, as with external effects( when washing the head, combing, stacking), and for no apparent reason. As for external influences, as a result of wearing tight hairstyles, alopecia traction develops.
There are no painful or other subjective sensations in this type of alopecia. On the skin in places of formation of foci of alopecia there are no signs of inflammation, the skin retains a natural color, does not peel off, there is no rash.
In most cases, anogenic alopecia is a reversible condition. After eliminating the cause of hair loss, their growth is independently recovered.
As a rule, in most cases, the causes of the development of anagonal alopecia are known to the patient themselves, so problems with diagnosis do not occur.
Otherwise, the patient should be directed to a comprehensive examination to identify the causes that led to hair loss. The patient needs consultation of a dermatologist, a trichologist, an endocrinologist, a neurologist, a gastroenterologist.
A gastrointestinal tract examination will be required to exclude dysbiosis. Obligatory assign tests for determining the hormonal status, conducting blood and hair studies on the content of trace elements. In addition, you may need an examination to exclude helminthiasis and fungal infections( for example, trichomycosis).
As already mentioned, anaenic alopecia is a reversible condition. After eliminating the negative factors, hair growth is restored independently. If the cause of alopecia is treatment with the use of chemotherapy or irradiation drugs, then just wait for the end of the course of treatment. After its completion hair will begin to grow without carrying out of additional medical measures.
After eliminating the causes leading to anaphylactoid alopecia, hair growth can be used to accelerate hair growth:
- Conduct vitamin therapy and receive dasgs that have a suppressant effect. Probably, it will be intended to receive specially developed complexes for improving hair growth. Among such means include Pantovigar or Merz.
- Conduct of darsonvalization - a method of influence on the skin of the head by high-frequency current pulses. The procedure is carried out with the help of an electrode that looks like a comb with liquid teeth, and the role of teeth is performed by the electrodes that produce impulses.
- To improve the nutrition of the follicles, it is necessary to stimulate the flow of blood to the head. For this purpose, external preparations that have a mild irritant effect are used, for example, an alcoholic solution of Minoxidil.
Treatment by folk methods
Popular folk remedies can be used to stimulate hair growth after eliminating the causes of anagenic alopecia.
An effective tool for accelerating hair growth is the infusion of alcohol from burning pepper. This tool has an irritating effect and stimulates the flow of blood to the hair follicles. Tincture of pepper can be bought at the pharmacy or cooked by yourself. To do this, on 250 ml of vodka it is necessary to take two medium-sized pods of burning red pepper. Apply the composition - 21 days, then strain and gently rub in the scalp. When applying tincture will be burning. By the way, pepper tincture is also very effective at the treatment of moneletrix.
Helps in the treatment of alopecia are medicinal plants such as burdock root, willow bark, nettle grass. From these plants, you should cook broths and use for rinse after washing your head.
Stimulates the nutrition of the hair follicles of the use of walnut oil. Need to grind 20 walnuts( together with a peel) and pour 100 ml of rapeseed or olive oil. After three weeks of insistence, the oil is filtered and used for rubbing into the scalp.
Forecast and prevention of
Prevention of anaphylactic alopecia is to avoid stress and timely treatment of diseases. If the symptoms of alopecia are the result of radiation or chemotherapy used to treat cancer, then you must understand that this phenomenon is temporary and in no case interrupt the prescribed course of treatment.
The forecast for anagenic alopecia is good. After eliminating provocative causes, hair growth is restored.