Roncoleukin for cats: reviews, instructions for use, contraindications - Morkoto about cats and cats
- 10 Sep 19:45
- Animal Care
You have probably heard more than once that you need to strengthen the immune system. This applies to both humans and animals.
Synthetic or natural immunomodulators are used to support immunity. The latter is Roncoleukin for cats.
- Instructions for use
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Reviews of the preparation
It contains recombinant human interleukin-2, a structure that contains more than hundreds of the most important amino acids for the body.
Instructions for using
Want to know the principle of a natural immunomodulator?
Interleukin-2 triggers the formation of an immune response to a number of common diseases, and activates the process of T-lymphocytes included in the drug formula.
The immune response stimulates tissue regeneration, repairs tissues after surgery, reduces stress, rejuvenates, eventually.
I think you will agree that Roncoleukin for cats is a preparation that should be in the cabinet of every cats owner. After all, the scope of its activities is extensive:
- complications after vaccination;
- infectious diseases;
- Neutralization of stress consequences;
- suppurative inflammatory diseases;
- tissue regeneration after injuries;
- complications after surgery;
- normalization of immunity in old animals;
- oncological diseases.
In the veterinary pharmacies, the immunomodulator is sold either in 1 ml ampoules or in 10 ml vials of
. If the doctor prescribed your animal:
- subcutaneous injection, then dissolve the content of the Roncoleukin ampoule in 2 ml of 0.9% sodium chloride solution;
- intravenous injection, then an ampoule with medicines should be poured into a dropper with a solution of sodium chloride;
- intranasal administration, then the vial should be diluted in 5 ml of 0.9% solution of sodium chloride;
- is an oral route, then it should be diluted in 10 ml of 0.9% sodium chloride solution;
- for external use, then dispense the drug in 10 or 20 ml of 0.9% sodium chloride solution.
Read also: How to put a cat's injection subcutaneously and without pain.
Want to know more?
Then on the dosage of Veterinary Roncoleukin.
If the remedy is used to treat one of the above diseases, then doctors usually prescribe from 2 to 5 injections of 10,000 - 20,000 IU / kg once every two / three days.
If Roncoleukin is intended for prophylaxis, then do not pierce more than two injections of 5,000 IU / kg - 10,000 IU / kg every two days.
Do not shake the ampoule before the injection. On the surface of the medicine should not appear foam.
The advantages and disadvantages of Roncoleukin for cats
The disadvantages could not be identified, but the advantages are: the
- drug forms a stable immune response;The
- drug is not a road because of its Russian development.
Contraindications to the use of
If you open the manual, then you will discover a whole pair of contraindications
- for increased sensitivity to the formula;
- is concurrently administered with glucose.
A total sample of forums devoted to "Roncoleukin" revealed several more contraindications:
- cat's pregnancy;
- renal failure;
- heart failure;
- respiratory failure.
Have you been infected by a pet Roncoleukin and soon the cat disappeared? Perhaps it is not a cold, but the side effects of the drug.
Normal, if after an injection is observed:
- temporary increase in body temperature;
- short cardiac rhythm disturbance;
- pain at the injection site.
Read also: How to choose vitamins for kittens.
Reviews of Roncoleukin for cats
Marat: "Assigned to Roncoleukin's cat when she found her cyst in the lungs. Moreover, they were prescribed in very high doses. The cat still feels awkward, but the doctor says that there is no recession and that's good. "
Igor: "You will not believe it, but the cat had to be taken to a doctor because he had a bit of a roof. I say, of course, in a figurative sense, but we were not laughing. The cat walked along the balconies and fell. The height was small and he did not suffer physically, but screamed in fright into the basement and there sat for two days, as we did not fool him. Then, when we brought the sufferer home, the cat refused to leave the bathroom. He stabbed, scratched and pulled out. It lasted several days, and we realized that they did not cope with the situation themselves. The veterinarian appointed Roncoleukin, along with other antistress drugs. Keith, praise Bastete, came in. "
Christina: "We were in the small percentage that misses the vaccine. They brought a British kitten and brought him to the veterinary clinic for a vaccine in time. After the injections of the little one became sick, he had a temperature rises and he was somehow gone off. We rushed back to the doctor and he said to rush out Kitty Roncoleykin, we expected that he would be fast, but had to fight for the life of the kitten. "
Read also: Drops Cat Bayun how to give and reviews.
As we already mentioned above, Roncoleukin for cats is a Russian-made preparation, more about it is written on the official site: http: //www.biotech.spb.ru/ main.php? Menu = about.
The cost of a 10 ml vial in Kyiv is 640 UAH, 1 ml of vial - 200 UAH, and in Moscow - 1 400 rubles and 430 rubles, respectively.
- Micro Plus Fosprenil;