How to treat varicose veins during pregnancy?
- 08 Sep 21:30
- Varicose Veins
Contents of the article
- 1 Treatment of varicose veins during pregnancy
- 1.1 Briefly about varices of the labia, vulva, uterus, anus( hemorrhoids), enlarged veins of the small pelvis
- 1.2 Varicose veins on the legs
- 1.3 Symptoms of
- 1.4 Prevention and treatment of varicose veins
- 1.4.1 Severe cases of
- 1.5 Treatment with folk remedies
- 1.5.1 Humic
- tomatoes 1.5.3
- potatoes 1.5.4 Also read:
Varicose vein treatment in pregnancy
Hello, in this article you will learn about varicose veins in pregnancyThe causes, causes of its occurrence and manifestations( symptoms).And just like we will try to answer the question "How to treat varicose veins during pregnancy?", Can it be cured of this disease by folk remedies?
Do you want to become pregnant, but are you suffering from varicose veins? If you do not have the most severe stage of this disease, then there are no reasons for abandoning pregnancy. Varicose veins often appear on the legs during pregnancy, but may appear on the external genital organs: varices of the labia, vulva, uterus, rectum( hemorrhoids), dilated veins of the small pelvis.
Briefly about varices of the labia, vulva, uterus, anus( hemorrhoids), enlarged veins of the small pelvis
If a girl has a stomach ache - it may be varicose enlargement of the genital organs. If we talk about women who are in an "interesting situation", almost everyone encounters varicose veins of the genitals: the labia, vulva.
This disease can be as separate, and may be a consequence of a condition with varicose veins of the small pelvis. This form of the disease causes many inconveniences and uncomfortable feelings, both for girls and future mum.
During pregnancy, you can be treated with Veneras tablets and Phlebodia( consult a specialist before using it).These drugs have a combined effect and are used to treat many manifestations of varicose veins.
During childbearing, a child can be treated with a variety of means( a gel, a foot ointment, some suppositories of hemorrhoids).Only one doctor can recommend a drug and a course of treatment. The same can be treated with compression linen, special latex pillows.
Extended pelvic veins are sometimes confused with varicose veins, but these are two different diseases. The causes of varicose veins of the small pelvis are the underdevelopment of venous valves, hypodynamia, sedentary, sedentary lifestyle.
A varicose vein that occurs during pregnancy is less common than varicose veins on the legs. But about 30% of women are exposed to this dangerous disease. This disease is dangerous complications - thrombosis of major veins and thrombophlebitis.
If you do not have a pregnancy, you are more likely to undergo surgery. But while carrying the baby this procedure is unacceptable. Therefore, only conservative treatment is possible to eliminate the symptoms.
Toning of venous medications is prescribed only by the appointment of a doctor and can only be used from the second trimester. In the presence of complications, cesarean section is shown.
It happens that during the period of nursing the baby does not show the disease. It can occur after the birth process due to a colossal load on the body. In this case, treatment is also difficult, since many drugs during lactation are prohibited. Then the question about the end of breastfeeding becomes a question of a mother.
Varicose Veins on the Feet of
It often happens that varicose veins are only "ugly from the side of the legs", on swollen cyanotic veins, buckling from under the skin. During pregnancy, they can become painful.
If you have noticed signs of this disease. You suffer from this disease, mother or grandmother, in other words - there is a hereditary predisposition, so you need to turn to the phlebologist.
Causes of varicose veins in pregnant women:
During pregnancy, the uterus increases in size and begins to squeeze the veins, preventing the natural outflow of venous blood from the legs. Excess weight or multiple pregnancy create a heavy load on the veins located deep in the leg, which leads to the expansion or swelling of the veins are located on the surface of the leg. Moreover, they can be stretched both in length and width.
These symptoms may be normal, but can also be the first signs of the disease.
Symptoms are very pronounced in the evening and are almost always overnight. As the disease develops, there is a severe pain in the legs and itchy skin that intensify at night. Then there is a strong change of veins.
It should be noted that a very noticeable change in veins can hardly bring pain, and hardly noticeable changes can make a woman have severe pain symptoms.
Prevention and treatment of varicose veins
If there is a hereditary predisposition for varicose veins in pregnant women, prevention or treatment that is safe during this period of life of a woman should be performed.
Prevention should also be made for those pregnant women who are just beginning to show the first symptoms of the disease and those who do not have it at least the slightest manifestations, but there is only one favorable reason for the development of varicose veins.
- The first thing to look for and minimize is the - it's a lengthy stand-up while sitting or sitting. As much as possible, it is necessary to rest on the left side to normalize blood circulation, to change the position of the body. Take a position to keep your legs up.
- Second - you need to wear compression stockings or pull your legs with elastic bandages. It is better to choose an option with stockings, because in the case of elastic bits, you need to learn special techniques. But the stockings can also be selected by themselves - this should be done by the phlebologist. He chooses the degree of compression suitable for you and tells how to use the product. An employee of a specialized store can also pick up the size you need on a special dimension table, but still a professional doctor.
- The third - wearing free clothes that will not interfere with the circulation of the hips and knees. You should also choose shoes with a heel of 3-5 cm.
- Fourth - Physical exercises should be performed to improve blood circulation in the legs: do circular movements with feet, "bicycle", climb or jump from heel to toe. Lying in a position to level or raise your legs and shake them. It will be very good if you go out to visit the pool.
- The fifth - you need to monitor the increase in weight. Excess weight negatively affects the condition of the veins.
Severe cases of
As for the treatment of varicose veins during pregnancy in severe cases, in addition to the above-mentioned methods of prophylaxis and treatment of varicose veins, another medical treatment, which must necessarily be prescribed by a physician, should be added.
It should never be forgotten that conservative treatment can only be started from the second trimester of pregnancy. Sometimes, in very severe cases, it can find a place for surgical intervention or the administration of drugs for patients with veins. You should always remember what the price might be for a delay or a wrong decision.
Treatment of folk remedies
The first place in the list of treatment for varicose veins is the usual hops drum.20 g( about a tablespoon) of cones of hops are crushed, pour 250 ml of boiling water and infused in a water bath for 15 minutes. Cool, filter. Take one glass three times a day before meals.
Tomatoes Add veins, green tomatoes, sliced, and fix them with elastic bandages. In order to see the result it is necessary to carry out this procedure for at least six months.
Another tool, the ingredients of which are always at hand - is a raw potato, grated. Cheese potatoes rub on small grater, the resulting mashed potatoes are applied to the legs and wrapped with polyethylene, washed in 3 - 4 hours. Reviews about this folk method: the pain disappears, with the constant use of this method pain goes, the veins are retracted, the condition improves.
I wish you all the health!