Vegetative-vascular dystonia by hypertonic type
- 19 Jun 00:15
- causes of IRR
- symptoms VSD on hypertonic type
- Diagnostic Techniques
- treatment VSD on hypertonic type
Vegetative-vascular dystonia - a functional and complex Polyetiological disorder that is characterized by impaired activity of the autonomicnervous system dominance function of the sympathetic or parasympathetic its departments. This disease is characterized by a large number of pathological symptoms, which is due to functional disorders of the internal organs and vascular tone.
Vegetative vascular dystonia, despite the fact that it is accompanied by a multitude of painful symptoms for the patient, has a favorable prognosis and proceeds without complications. Depending on the prevalence of one or another pathological feature of the disease, there are several variants of the course of the disease. The main symptom of VSD for hypertensive type is elevated blood pressure.
It is important to remember! Hypertonic vegetotic dystonia does not cause complications, does not damage internal organs like hypertension and does not affect life expectancy, but it is a risk factor for hypertension. Therefore, people with this diagnosis should be constantly on the alert and monitor their blood pressure.
Causes of VSD
As already mentioned, VSD is a polyethyologic disorder, the precise reasons of which are not known today. It is believed that such a functional disease develops in genetically predisposed people with unstable type of nervous system after any influence of the provoking factor.
Factors that can trigger IRR:
- bad habits( excessive use of alcohol, smoking);
- violation of the regime of rational nutrition;
- heavy physical and intellectual activity;
- Chronic Stress Situations;
- acute infectious diseases;
- hormonal disorders;
- endocrine pathology;
- harmful working conditions;
- brain injury in the past.
Finding the risk factors for each patient is of great importance, since eliminating them can quickly achieve the normalization of the autonomic nervous system that manages the recovery and prevention of recurrence of the disease.
Symptoms of VSD in hypertensive type
Signs of VSD in hypertensive type often resemble the onset of arterial hypertension, when the pressure increases slightly and there is no distinct lesions of the target organs( as in the first stage of hypertension).
As a rule, systolic blood pressure increases to 140-150 mm.htArt.and no moreBut thus the general state of health of the patient does not correspond to objective data. That is, on the background of the lack of organic changes in organs and systems, according to additional research, the patient makes a lot of complaints.
Signs of VSD on hypertonic type:
- periodic increase of blood pressure to low parameters, which independently normalizes after rest( it is not necessary to take medicines);
- headache and dizziness with increased blood pressure;
- feeling of internal anxiety, increased irritability and anxiety of a person;
- emotional lability;
- Disorders of appetite and sleep, irritability;
- frequent painful sensations in the heart area, palpitations, interruptions may occur;
- shortness of breath, dissatisfaction with the depth of his breath;
- increased sweating, especially palms and feet;
- deterioration of mental abilities( memory, concentration of attention, etc.);
- not localized abdominal pain;
- violation of the chair with alternating diarrhea and constipation;
- possible fuzziness;
- constant low-grade temperature, high temperature intolerance.
If the main symptom of VSD is a fluctuation of pressure with a tendency to increase it, then it can be assumed that VSD proceeds by hypertonic type.
It is easy to suspect VSD, but it is much more difficult to confirm a diagnosis, since there are no objective criteria for this pathological functional state. VSD is the diagnosis of exclusion. The doctor can put it, only making sure that there is no other organic pathology. In a hypertensive variant of the disease, it is first necessary to exclude essential and symptomatic hypertension( endocrine, renal, etc.).
List of obligatory examinations:
- laboratory blood tests and urine;
- Ultrasound of the heart and blood vessels;
- daily monitoring of blood pressure;
- consultation of an ophthalmologist and neurologist to detect target organ damage in the case of hypertension.
Diagnosis of vegetative-vascular dystonia by hypertonic type is established in the absence of any pathological changes in the data of the above-described surveys, which excludes organic pathology. It is also necessary to take into account the age of patients, for VSD - it's usually teenagers and young people.
Treatment for hypertension-type
All treatments can be divided into two groups - non-medicated and medicated.
Medicinal treatment includes :
- lifestyle correction and its maximum approximation to healthy;
- development of stress tolerance, training with a psychologist;
- therapeutic physical education and general development gymnastics;
- physiotherapeutic techniques aimed at general body healing;
- massage, acupuncture, manual therapy.
Medicinal treatment includes :
- sedatives, antidepressants, tranquilizers;
- preparations of the nootropic series;
- metabolic drugs;
- symptomatic therapy - antihypertensive drugs for lowering blood pressure, beta-blockers for heart failure, etc.
Video transmission about how to get rid of VSD:
How to get rid of VSD
Watch this video on YouTube
Medicinal treatment lasts for several months, then it is necessary to applynon-medicated methods. This will allow for stable remission of the disease and further complete treatment. The main link, both treatment and prevention, is avoiding stressful situations and eliminating risk factors in each individual patient.