A few tips for starting to grow your beard
- 07 Sep 03:00
- Hair Care
As you grow older, every person wants to grow a beard. Vegetation on the face changes the image, gives rudeness, theadjusts the shape of the skull, hides flaws or emphasizes the benefits of the person.
If you decide to grow a beard, advice on how to quickly and correctly do it will help you. Starting to grow vegetation on the face, it's worth remembering that the process is not easy and takes a lot of time. Therefore, in order not to empty it, it is necessary to know some general recommendations for choosing a beard.
How to choose the right beard shape?
First of all, you need to start with the choice of size and shape of the beard. They should meet the composition and growth of men:
Having chosen the shape of a beard, it is necessary to determine the lowest point of its growth. The most attractive option - the line is slightly higher than the price tag. In this case, the vegetation will look groomed, and not to give the appearance of which the orphan grows.
Growth stage of the beard
In order to grow a beautiful beard it takes a lot of time. The process is in several stages. Each of them has its own peculiarities that must be taken into account.
A few weeks after you stop shaving, the skin starts to fall. This is due to the fact that the hair ends after the last shave of the branch, bent over and began to shave. This is especially felt in the neck region, which is constantly moving. Therefore, it is better to grow a beard at a warm time, so that high collars and scarves do not worsen the situation. At the same time, the beard will appear to be sloppy. This is due to the fact that the hair grows unevenly.
Reduce itching in the beard area will help:
- Tolerance. A few weeks later, the symptoms will disappear by themselves.
- Get rid of itching by using moisturizers or special oils for the beard. Do not use with alcoholic ingredients to avoid skin drying.
- Do not use shampoos or conditioners in this period. It is better to wash your beard with ordinary soap.
- To help give the beard a tidy look, the following tips can be as follows:
- If your chosen style does not require mustache and sideburns, excess hair can be shaved and lightly trim the shape;
- Use natural beard growth hair;
- If this is not possible then just wait. Soon the hair will grow and will be able to close all emptiness.
- It's not worth the boost of lonely protruding hairs. This can result in accidentally shaded areas. And then the perfect shape will have to wait even longer.
Beard in the second month of growth
If you managed to withstand the period of itching and mischief, in a month you can already give the beard a more accurate form:
Three months later comes the most interesting period. At this moment, the hair begins to twist and stick out in different directions. Beard becomes curly. It gives the appearance of brush and bristle.
Do not forget that at this stage beard needs care:
- every day it needs to be rinsed;
- wash once a week in warm water with soap or a special shampoo;
- rubbed with beard oil hair.
Beard care features from 3 to 6 months
During this time, you can grow a beard, you give it the necessary shape, and it will only sometimes be necessary to correct it.
But leaving at this stage has some peculiarities:
- refers to drying beard. For these purposes, you can use a hair dryer. In order for the beard to look more lush and tidy, it must be remembered that the hot air should go from the bottom up. The temperature during drying should not be high.
- must necessarily use beard balms. This will help to avoid hair drying.
- to put a beard in a comb with iron or wood.
Methods for accelerating beard growth
Six months - the term is not small. During this time the hair grows so much that you can add the beard to the finished look. But there are ways to accelerate hair growth.
- for this you can add a bit of mustard powder to the usual shampoo. The mixture is applied to the beard and remains for about half an hour. After that the hair should be rinsed in warm water.
- If the skin is sensitive, you can use a mustard oil mask. To do this, mix a teaspoon of olive oil with a tablespoon of mustard powder. Apply for hair for 20 minutes.
- can be used as a mask of rapeseed oil. You can add a few drops of vitamin A or E. The composition is applied to the hair and left for 40 minutes. After this beard carefully washed several times with a small amount of shampoo.
These simple tips will help you quickly grow a beautiful and well-groomed beard.