How to distinguish a rabbit from a rabbit at home?
- 03 Sep 05:00
Often, residents of country houses are willing to get rabbits for divorce. But do not forget the decorative, used in the city limits,as with animals. Reasons for growing can be different( skins, meat or beauty), but you always have to be able to follow them, whether to feed properly and be able to distinguish the floor.
To find out how to distinguish a rabbit from a rabbit, you need to remember a few important age-specific features.
The younger generation
It is difficult to determine the sex of a rabbit until the age of three months, because the rabbit itself has not grown yet, and the genital organs are completely underdeveloped. Out of the genitals of rabbits and rabbits it is almost impossible to distinguish, so there is a great chance to confuse.
- Raise your rabbit to the nose so that it can not hurt your skin. It is impossible to squeeze so much that it does not harm him from unusual.
- With the right hand you should press the stomach just above the genital organ. Pressing is "pulling" type, but without pressure.
- Now it remains to look closely what happened. If the rabbit, then you can see a small slit-like hole in the form of a triangle, while in the rabbit there will be a hump in the same place. Gorbok resembles a pale tubule with a round hole, which looks so good in this position.
Only in the presence of rich experience will it be possible to distinguish the floor at such a young age, and without the experience of experiencing something will be impossible.
Sexually Transmitted Species
This is much simpler, but you will have to take advantage of another person's support. Rabbits already in 3-3.5 months gain enough strength in their hind legs to easily hurt their master.
In order to distinguish a rabbit from an adult rabbit, it is necessary:
- Take the rabbit for the nostril with your left hand, and the right claw should be tightened right. If pulling is not strong, then the animal will not hurt. All attempts to escape are due to his natural sense of self-preservation, so if necessary, you need to keep it firmly. The
- assistant at this stage should click on the tummy near the still unknown genital organ. Again, it is also necessary to pull the pressure tight slightly in order to obtain the desired result.
- In a rabbit, the slit-hole will become more pronounced, but attention should be paid more on rabbits. The light color of rabble pride means that the individual is too young for breeding, so you have to leave it to "ripen" for at least another 15-20 days. If the normal color is pink, then it's a full-fledged sexually crafted king.
At this stage, some rabbits prefer to work independently, so they are determined by touch. To do this, it is enough to raise the left hand of the rabbit for the nostril, and the right to feel the elongated swelling, which at this age already "fall out".
Here everything is much more complicated, because up to 2.5 months will have to rely only on the honesty of the seller, and the very thing to distinguish it will be very problematic. The principle of the difference between rabbits from rabbits remains unchanged, only to see something becomes almost impossible if you do not exactly know how the genital organs will look.
In an adult condition, the rabbit weighs 1-2 kg, but with a particularly careful approach to feeding sometimes reaches 3 kg. It's worth remembering that overweight affects the longevity of life. At that age, you can already distinguish gender accessory, but you still have to look, because the size of the genitalia is comparable to 1.5-2 months in normal breeds.
Additional Aspects of Determining
Adult rabbits, unlike males, have 2 sets of papillae which are well known. Visually they are visible only during molting, therefore also have to be distinguished by touch.
When comparing 2 individuals of the opposite sex, but one age, one can see several differences:
- females are slightly larger than males;
- in the rabbit's head wider and shorter;
- rabbits also can not boast a wide grouse.
These signs are considered secondary, so they can not be relied on personally, but they will help with uncertainties. Over time, each rabbit highlights its unique ways of defining what works only in its application.
Do not even try to try to distinguish the floor in the same way as in cats and dogs. There is nothing in general at all! In rabbits, the entire sexual system is under the skin( including the testicle), while the cats with dogs are all in sight. But it also differs in form, which can also be misleading.
Usually the animals are divided into 3 types:
- Decorative - small size, contained in apartments and houses, with proper care increases to 2 kg.
- Skin( dwarf) - the average size, increases to 5 kg, is contained in special craters.
- Meat - the largest of its representatives, grow up to 12 kg, are also contained only in specially equipped peasants.
When purchasing it is desirable to look at the parents and the place of detention in order to make a clear representation. If the conditions of maintenance of a low level, and parents do not correspond to the dimensions of the declared breed, then it is better not to buy.