Soviet weight: description of breed, content, care
- 01 Sep 00:30
Soviet heavyweight is distinguished by its grandeur and massiveness, involuntarilyattract people's attention. They carry loads on their backs, weighing several tons. These strong horses are also used for the transport of heavy loaded vans. They have many advantages, and therefore weightlifters are considered unique. They have great dimensions of endurance, which allowed them to become laureates of the honorary title of "horse of the heroic force", the character of them is vibrant, and movement - gracefulness.
History of origin
The first horses of heavyweight appeared in the 18th century in Western European countries, later they were bred in Russia. One of the most popular heavy-duty breeds in the country is the Soviet heavyweight, glorified Russian horse breeders.
Kislovsky D. A. and Antsin IA, professor and zootechnician, carried out a lot of works related to the development and improvement of the breed. Prolonged breeding and a reasonable approach of Soviet horse breeds made it possible to significantly improve the existing characteristics of horses that had developed muscles and a solid skeleton, but their condition was dry. Modern horses became more unpretentious to the conditions of keeping and feeding.
The main purpose of the removal of heavy loads was the need for rural horse farmers to be able to withstand their work and have the ability to transport heavy goods.
In the middle of the 20th century, the breed was perfected from stallions grown in domestic horse-producing plants. Approved the Soviet heavyweight breed, which meets the necessary requirements, in 1952.The "forefathers" of unique horses are less harmonious, big and slow-moving. Kobylytsy new breed had a large coefficient of dairy productivity.
. External features
Soviet heavy-duty horse is characterized by large size and large growth.
- Growth in a furrow reaches 170 cm.
- Weigh to one ton.
- Has a chest cavity, differing in width and mass, and muscular neck.
- Medium and proportional head.
- Developed cheeks.
- Wide nostrils.
- Medium, sometimes oblique, ears.
- A short or middle neck that passes into a low shoulder.
- Has a soft back, allows the use of a horse under the saddle.
- The presence of wide and even waist, split slightly curled grains helps the horses to keep heavy loads.
- Robust hooves are in the right shape and are located on dry and muscular legs.
- Varnish - ore, red-chal, sometimes - deer or gnoda chula.
- Brushes on the limbs moderately overgrown.
- Great magnitude and density of mane and tail.
- Character - energetic and good-humored.
The excellent performance characteristics of the
Soviet weight is a fast-growing breed of horses, which is characterized by high productivity. Priced:
- High-speed and high-intensity growth.
- Noticed rapid growth and weight gain in the foals - annually weighing more than half a ton. At the age of 2 and a half years they are already used for heavy work, and after reaching the age of five they participate in special types of competitions.
- Breeders use tribal species for prolonged use. In some moths, adolescents appear even after they reach the age of 20.
- The advantages of horses are that they can be fed cheap bulk feeds.
- Excellent working qualities.
- Any conditions are suitable for their maintenance.
- The mares have very high milk productivity.
Types of weighting
Two domestic horse breeding companies engaged in the breeding of Počinkovskij and Mordovsky, resulting in two distinct natural types with their differences.
Difficulties that have come to the fore in our present day
In our time, when technics and automation, using agriculture, displaced horse labor, began to reduce the number of pure-bred animals, marked the decline in demand and the need to use high-yielding horses. But in a number of European countries, the demand for the Soviet heavyweights even significantly increased.
Our stallions and moles are participating in international competitions, they are involved in the improvement of heavy-duty breeds.