How to remove the fatigue of feet at home: the best recipes
- 27 Aug 10:30
- Body Care
A modern woman has to lead a fairly active lifestyle. At the same time, she spends most of her time on the heels. Of course, the legs in the shoes on the hairpin look charming, but do not forget about the harm that the health of such shoes. Very often after prolongedwalking on the heels there is a strong fatigue in the legs. You feel heavy and painful. From this problem it is quite possible to get rid of simple accessible methods.
Basic recommendations for
In order to quickly remove the weariness of the feet, you can use the following tips:
- 1. When you return home after a day's work, remove the shoes and accept the horizontal position. At the same time place your legs so that they lay above the level of the head. The easiest way is to throw your legs back on the bed or sofa.
- 2. A simple massage will help you get rid of your fatigue. It is best to do it using a special massage cream or butter. Take precise, circular movements, moving from five to fingertips. Each foot should be massaged for at least 10 minutes. If you have been diagnosed with varicose veins, then before using such a massage, you should consult a doctor.
- 3. Gymnastics. There are several exercises that help prevent the appearance of fatigue. It's best to do it in the morning. For example, you can lie on your back, pulling your legs and hands upright in front of you. Your body will resemble the letter "P" outwardly. Then start trembling with the limbs. This exercise allows you to restore blood circulation and strengthen the capillaries. The "bike" turns out to be quite effective. Executing this exercise is extremely simple. Just lie on your back and legs to simulate riding a bike. So you can get rid of stagnant phenomena in your legs and prevent fatigue.
Legs Bathtubs Recipes
Legs from the legs accumulated during the day fatigue helps the baths perfectly. You can, of course, just hold your legs in warm water, but it's better to add a variety of natural ingredients in it. There are several effective recipes:
- 1. With salt. Add three pinch of salt to the basin with warm water. It is best for these purposes to use sea salt, but you can do the food too. Such a bath not only soothes the feet, but also makes the skin softer.
- 2. With soda. In a container with warm water add a teaspoon of soda and a few drops of your everyday shower gel. Lower the received leg stock for a while.
- 3. With vinegar. In the water prepared for the tray, pour one glass of any fruit vinegar. Such a bath will not only get rid of fatigue, but also eliminate excessive sweating.
- 4. With starch. Pour two glasses of water into a small saucepan and pour in it five tablespoons of potato starch. Put the resulting mixture on fire and heat constantly stirring. After the mixture boils, it can be poured into a basin with water prepared for the tray. The duration of the procedure should be about twenty minutes.
- 5. With honey. In the prepared procedure for the addition of water a tablespoon of liquid honey. Mix thoroughly. Such a remedy will help eliminate fatigue, moisturize the skin and make it smoother.
- 6. With a grenade. Pour a glass of boiled pepper from a fresh pomegranate. Put the resulting mixture on fire. Boiling should be kept for 15 minutes. Then remove the broth from the fire and insist for 30 minutes. Remain only pour it into the water for the bath.
Trays for legs with medicinal grasses
Herbs have long served as the best doctors. They are able to help even with serious illnesses. Effective they are also found in the fight against fatigue. You can highlight several recipes:
- 1. Mix lime blossom and camomile in equal proportions. Add to the resulting mixture a tablespoon of honey and pour one liter of boiling water. Such a composition should be insisted for five minutes. Lower the broth legs and stand for 20 minutes.
- 2. Place in a glass or enameled container one tablespoon of dried mint leaves and nettles. Pour the mixture with boiling water and insist for at least 10 minutes. The resulting product is poured into a basin with water and lower the feet in it.
- 3. Thoroughly mix the same amount of flaxseed, needles and chamomile. Pour this in a liter of boiling water and leave it for a while. To enhance the effect, you can add a tablespoon of sea salt. This bath should be taken for at least 15 minutes.
- 4. Place two tablespoons of turnip in an enameled saucepan. Put it on a water bath. Heat for half an hour. In this case, the composition must be constantly stirred. After you strain the product, it can be added to the water prepared for the tray.
- 5. To get rid of fatigue will help an infusion, made from flowers of calendula, mountain ash and wormwood bitter. The raw material must be mixed in identical quantities and poured into boiling water at the rate of one tablespoon of a dish on a glass of water. To withstand such infusion should be at least 10 minutes. After that, it can be used to prepare the bath.
- 6. All your citrus fruits, such as oranges, lemons, grapefruits, and so on, shred and pour boiling water. Put the prepared mixture on the fire and boil in a few minutes. After that the broth should be cooled to a temperature of about 37 ° С and used to prepare the bath.
- 7. Mix one tablespoon of dried chamomile with two spoons of melissa. Pour the resulting boiling water and let it settle for five minutes. After such a bath, the feet should be rinsed in cool water and carefully rubbed with a terry towel.
- 8. Add chopped grass to the field horsetail with boiling water and put on a slow flame. Boil the boil for 10 minutes. After this, it must be slightly cool and strain. Add a liter of pure warm water to the broth prepared, and the foot bath will be ready.
Foot Mask Recipes
Legs masks are equally effective. They can be prepared from simple ingredients.
- 1. From blue clay. Such a tool will help to remove fatigue and eliminate increased sweating of the legs. Mix two tablespoons of clay with warm water. You have to leave the bag of consistency resembling dense sour cream. Apply it on your foot and leave for 30 minutes. Wash such mask with warm running water.
- 2. Of bananas. Grind one big ripe banana with a blender. Add a quarter cup of kefir in prepared mashed potatoes. You can add a small amount of corn flour to add the necessary consistency.
- 3. With sea buckthorn oil. Take any suitable foot cream and add to it twenty milliliters of sea buckthorn oil. To enhance the effect, you can add five drops of lavender oil. This mask should be applied with neat massage movements and kept for 15 minutes.
Using one of the tips below, you will be able to quickly and effectively eliminate the fatigue of the legs. This will allow you to live vigorously and cheerfully every day.