Ointment Aurobin for the treatment of hemorrhoids
- 25 Aug 18:30
- Hemorrhoid Treatment
For the treatment of hemorrhoids, and the elimination of pain and discomfort associated with it, pharmaceutical companies produce many different medicines.
But among this diversity, physicians and patients often have Aurobin ointment, which is capable of short-termand can effectively relieve pain, inflammation, itching and bleeding in the patient, thereby improving its overall condition.
description and the ointment Aurobyn
drug is means:
- local analgesic anti-inflammatory
Aurobyn ointment applied externally as proctology and rectal. It is white, homogeneous, odorless, is available in tubes of 20 grams, packed in boxes of cardboard.
In this formulation the main components are:
- Dexpanthenol( D-panthenol)
- Cetyl alcohol
- liquid paraffin
- Stearic acid
drugs act ointment Aurobyn
Due to its composition, the components of which are selected to enhance their mutual influence, this drug is able to quickly eliminate the symptoms of hemorrhoids in the stage of exacerbation:
PredniTheash, a synthetic glucocorticosteroid, has an anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory effect of a local nature. Under its action occurs:
- Reduced capillary fragility
- decreasing vascular permeability
- raises the tone of vascular walls
- Releases inflammation and swelling
- eliminates itching
- acute and chronic hemorrhoids
- anal fissure
- inflammation in the perianal region
- itching anus
- Dermatitis in the anal area
- fistula rectum
- eczema, dermatitis anus
Ointment Aurobyn begin to apply after 2 stages of hemorrhoids becausein the early stages of the disease the nodes are small, edema and inflammation in the anus region are often absent, therefore, the patient does not feel much discomfort. In this period, treatment is best done by other drugs that improve blood flow and prevent the appearance of blood clots. Since self-hemorrhoids are not medically acceptable, the appointment of Aurobina should only be done by a proctologist who will select one or another drug, based on the patient's condition and possible contraindications..
Contraindications for the use of Aurobin
Due to the fact that this drug contains potent components, it is important to make sure that there are no allergic reactions to it.
Allergy is dangerous because its manifestation may not stop only in the event of redness or rash on the skin, but can lead to such a dangerous condition that threatens human life as an anaphylactic shock.
- Infectious diseases of the skin of the viral, bacterial and fungal etiology
- Tumor processes on the skin as it is contained in the ointment Prednisolone can be a stimulus for the development of cancer
- Parenteral administration of drugs with lidocaine
- Pregnancy( 1st trimester)
- Children's age( up to 1 year)
- Hypersensitivity to the individual components of the preparation
Special instructions for use in the ointment for hemorrhoids Aurobin:
- Prolonged use of the drug, especially in childhood, is not allowed. For the treatment of children, the ointment should be used very carefully and in small doses, the course - no more than 5 days, because there is a risk of impaired function of the adrenal glands.
- Long-term therapy with aurobin or its application at a large site of the lesion can lead to skin atrophy, as it enters a large amount of ointment active substance in the bloodstream. The risk of such adverse effects of the drug is particularly high in children.
- An anti-fungal or antimicrobial agent is prescribed for the discontinuation of the drug in the event of an infection.
- Aurobin should be used with extreme caution during pregnancy, and completely abandon it in the first trimester, as there is a potential negative impact on the formation and development of important baby organs. Possibility of using an ointment in the 2nd and 3rd trimesters should be determined by the physician, and should be treated only under its strict control.
- During lactation and breastfeeding, Aurobin hemorrhoid treatment is unacceptable. Therefore, if without this drug can not do, the child should be transferred to another type of feeding( mix, etc.).
- In case of accidental ingestion of the product in the eye, wash with plenty of water.
As with any powerful drug, when treating hemorrhoids Ointment Aurobin, there are quite a lot of side effects:
- telangiectasia( expansion of small vessels)
- development of fungal infection
- Local hirsutism( excessive body hair)
- Purpura( small capillary hemorrhages under the skin or mucous membranes)
- eel rash
- Hypertrichosis( hair growth in places wherein normal condition, no hemopoiesis is observed)
- Hypopigmentation( weakening of pigmentation of the skin or lowering the content of melanin in it)
- Folliculitis( inflammation of the hairthroat follicle)
- Allergic dermatitis
- Iencko-Cushing's syndrome( increased production of adrenocortical hormones)
- Increased intracranial pressure immediately after the end of the use of Aurobin
- Growth retardation
- Glucosuria( urine glucose)
- Hyperglycemia( elevated serum glucose levels)
- Hypokalaemia( decreased blood potassium ions)
- Increased blood pressure of
Possiblyand the negative impact of ointment Aurobyn on body systems:
- Mental disorders
- Reduction conductivity infarction
- increased peripheral vascular
- Heart failure
- perforation of the gastrointestinal tract
- stomach bleeding
- peptic ulcer12-gastric and stomach
- Symptoms of esophagitis and pancreatitis
Because of the many side effects of Aurobin in ointment, hemorrhoids should only be treated by a specialist. If the symptoms described above appear during treatment, you should contact your doctor immediately to adjust the course or cancel this medication.
Instructions for using ointment Aurobin
This preparation is used rectally or externally.
In the treatment of external hemorrhoids, the gut should be removed before applying the ointment. If you can not do this yourself, you must use a cleaning enema. After that, the area of the anus is washed with water and clean the moisture with a soft cloth. After drying, apply a small amount of a thin layer to the affected area. Since Aurobin has a light texture and is very quickly absorbed, rubbing it in the skin is not required. Acute hemorrhoids are treated by applying the drug 3-4 times a day, after passing through the expressed symptoms pass 1-2 times / day.
For the treatment of aortic anesthetic with hemorrhoids, it should be used rectally. To do this, a small amount of the drug( from the pea) is injected into the anus. The principle of treatment, preparation and the number of procedures is the same as in the treatment of external hemorrhoids. The course of treatment, as a rule, does not exceed 1 week.
If the need for treatment of childhood hemorrhoids, dosage and duration of therapy Aurobin the doctor chooses based on an individual approach.
In the elderly and in patients with a weakened body, the dose is reduced to 2 times a day. After application of the ointment, it is necessary to wash hands thoroughly( with soap), to prevent the ingestion of the product into the eyes or mucous membranes.
Because the drug is locally active, its overdose is unlikely. If the Aurobin ointment is misused or if the overdose occurs regularly, there may be negative symptoms due to the systemic effect of the glucocorticosteroid or bradycardia due to the effect of Lidocaine.
Methods of hemorrhoid prevention
Folk remedies for hemorrhoids
Causes and treatment of hemorrhoids during pregnancy